Elderly Holocaust

Are young Europeans & Britains going to start forcefully euthanizing old people?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=brexit old people&src=typd

18-25 year olds had a 25% turnout.

Maybe if those cunts hat the motivation to get out of bed and walk to the polling centre they would have had it their way.

Old people vote, make trump their presumptive candidate and we all win.

These liberals make my blood boil.

Aren't we overdue for a world war that will wipe out half of the millennials?

If only workers had the opportunity to vote instead of free for all the result would have been the same.

The amount of priviledged rich stupid kids is amazing, the ones who work (real hard work) are usually red-pilled and respect their elders thanking them for taking care of them.

At least down here, is it different in your country?

Before Brexit
>lel democracy works you'll see BIGOT XD

After Brexit
>fuck these people remove voting right they don't deserve to have rights in my free and enlightened utopia

>Dumbass millennial brats vote this country to ruin, leading to white children being raped en masse by mudskins
>Based old veterans literally continue to fight for their country's freedom with their dying breath

You're fucking welcome, cunts. Goddamn, do I fucking hate my generation.

>"My weekend of reading tech blogs..."

What a self-important faggot.

>Look at me, I read tech blogs, I'm a fucking intellectual.

Implying any of them would take a gun to defend their country. They would probably join the foreign legion because "muh evil white man"

>the old people who have more life experience have no way of knowing more than I do

Fucking retards. I am so glad I am not having children.

>Able Seamen

this needs to become a meme

>tfw I just noticed that

>Younger voters had the typical abysmal turnout whereas older folks came in upwards 70%
>It's old people's fault because they don't agree with me

Fuck you, if you gave a shit about remain you'd have gotten off your ass and voted instead of bitching on twitter all day.

Please god yes, my blood lust boils ever since I got out of the army

>daily mail
2/10

have they ever considered that people older than them have more life experience and thus are better qualified in making decisions?

>THE DAILY MAIL?! OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL!

Ebic meme, Russell Howard.

The minimum voting age needs to be changed to 25.

>18 year olds voting

Wow... old people are such fascists. They should NOT be allowed to vote. That goes for white people too.

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

I was worried about this man's wish not going through when I saw the exit polls yesterday.
Glad he got the result he wanted.

No.

Once young people start getting into power, this will happen.