Lads come on, is it possible? Could the petition really reverse what 17 million people thought was a good choice...

Lads come on, is it possible? Could the petition really reverse what 17 million people thought was a good choice? Would the pro-eu cucks really think that its a good choice?

help lads

Isn't the Queen rumored to be for Brexit? If so, couldn't she (and wouldn't she) stop them from doing that?

Yes because it would be a good choice to keep the racist pensioners and inbred Geordies from wrecking your economy, burning bridges your grandparents spilled blood for, and breaking up the UK because they're scared of immigrants (whose path to emigration won't be more difficult whether you're in or out)

i read somewhere that there is a law preventing her from making any decision anymore, otherwise she loses royal legitimacy (yeah i know what the fuck but still, sourceless)

>burning bridges your grandparents spilled blood for

Well, according to what they voted, they didn't think this way.

What happens if there's 76% turnout and a 51:49 split? Will they make another petition?...

Either way dude, most pro-remain also don't bother voting (or can't legally)

If that were the case might as well abolish the entire government and have Brussels rule directly, and stop pretending to be any kind of democracy.

Furthermore- the point about immigrants is that now Britain has self determination on who to admit, deny, deport, and when and how many. The point is not about no immigration.

should have voted when the vote was happening.

Libshits and kids are just playing the "I refuse to accept the vote until it's in my favor" card

if's over you fucking idiots. you did the right call, now live with that and see your economy boom while eu is doomed

Its not even going to get as many signatures as remain votes, so no it wont.

God, the butthurt is so sweet.

I want Trump to win just so I can see all those tears.

No worries, parliament has to think about a 2nd referendum within a year. Article 50 will be triggered by October, no turning back.

Oh dear the 2nd referendum is null and void.

Yes. typical liberal tactic. keep changing the rules until you get your way

The best thing about it is these British kids can't even complain that the establishment is against them like those Sanders idiots. They literally had every leader of all the major parties, pretty much every world leader, and BBC and Sky News on their side and they STILL lost.

Cameron has already resigned, the EU wants us to use Article 50 ASAP and the next government is most likely going to be a 'Brexit' government and so this petition will get absolutely no where just like every other petition does anyway.

The people who have signed it are just ass blasted remainers.

>don't worry stay will win no need to vote we are liberals lol everyone thinks like us
>WTF! How did leave win? Those racist bigots actually when out and voted!!?
>redo redo it's not fair I didn't even vote

Cry more faggots we out

It will work, just like how Trump was banned from the UK with a similar petition despite the fact he's here now.

>I couldnt vote because I was busy getting shit faced in a field.

What a bunch of crybaby losers.

They should save their hate for the money printers, user.

The vote was just about 16 million remain to 17 million exit.

So go after the money printers, you fucking cuckolds. You would actually get cross party support once your education campaign on the unfairness of money printing was taught to everyone.

I thought you believed in economic justice. I though you liked education.

Tell us all again about the genius of the Liberal mind that can't explain money printing.

Senpai thats what I did to celebrate desu

This is like the stupid white house petitions. If it gets a certain amount then they will comment on it, but it doesn't mean they're going to do it.

"Do-over! All of us lefty fucks were getting high and forgot to vote! Come on, give us another chance you fascists!"

Fucking leafs piss me off.
Yeah it's true but you had to say it in the gayest way.

They can sign and complain. Parliament will make a statement and it will be discussed as the rules state. But no second referendum will happen. We are not Ireland where the EU can just keep demanding new referendums till it gets what it wants. With Cameron soon to be gone and the likelihood of an anti EU PM it's not going to happen.

Nah. Libshits be drinking fancy wine while prepping the bull. The chavs getting shitfaced in the field are too young or don't give a shit anyway until they are forced to get a job

A 2nd vote or an overturn would instantly crash the EU zone

Just let them delay for a decade then overturn it softly

how many are even native brits signing it? Because as it stands the number of signatures is approaching half the difference between the end votes. Which is highly suspicious

>If the vote doesn't produce the outcome we like, just keep holding re-votes and change the rules until we eventually get what we want
The leftist's referendum/election playbook

>those arbitrary numbers
If they try and pull a second ref and you don't kill whoever ordered it you should be ashamed, Britain
I'll also revoke all apologies toward your nation made in light of the exit

Yeah any momentum they might have had is gone. Cameron resigning took the wind out of their sails. Morale is crushed. This is the last act of denial by those who desperately cling to their mantra of "B-but hate! R-r-racism!"

Little to no chance of this having any effect I assume, lads?

To be fair, I'm surprised a 60% majority wasn't needed for a decision like this.

When Quebec wanted to leave Canada they needed more than 50% if I remember right.

If Australia wants to become a Republic (please no) we need 50%+ nationally and 4/6 states to be 50%+

This prevents Cuckbourne from ruining the country

This double majority system will prevent us from becoming a Republic any time soon

Even if the the SJW's, Abos and non-Whites want to try and rip the Britain out of Australia and they get a 50%+ nationally It's very unlikely they could get 4/6 states because Queensland and WA would definitely be a no so the no campaign would just have to hit South Australia or Tasmania really hard

I sort of want to see the leftist dummy spit that would come about If 3/6 states voted yes and 50%+ voted yes but the referendum still failed

Being 100% serious, the EU cucks will not let us go this easy.

They'll more than likely try to trigger a second referendum like they always do.

Its too early to celebrate yet lads, they have a minimum of a 2 year window to drag us back in.

And trust me, they're going to try.

16 million people didn't want brexit to go trough and now some of that people are trying to make it invalid when it did go trough

WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT