What is his problem?

What is his problem?

I'm an atheist, but that's the one thing that really irritates me about other atheists.

>Person has a sincere question.
>"Okay then, so if there is no god then what is the purpose of existence"
"HURR DURR U JUST DO WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT U IGNORANT CAVEMAN"

I'm sure he doesn't give af about anyone's personal beliefs, but when those individuals join together and insist the same nonsense is taught in schools, that's when it's a problem.

Theistfags give him shit all the time and he'd feed up with them.

Being an atheist is suffering. I think a lot of atheists are atheists because it's part of the Internet Liberal Loot Crate and haven't really thought about all the implications that come with atheism, like some have, like you and I have.

>What is his problem?
He's a huckster.

Trust me, if it was possible to not be atheist. I would choose that in a heartbeat.

It's suffering to a certain degree. The only people that give me issues for being an atheist are people on the Internet that come from cesspools like Tumblr, Reddit, Sup Forums, 9gag, funnyjunk, and so forth. Of course, I only use Sup Forums out of all those sites, but I bump in to people that use those sites from time to time.

>like you and I have

Make sure to wipe his cum off your chin when you're done.

What scientific achievements has this man made?

>being an atheist is suffering.

existing is suffering, this is why religion exists. atheists just understand they'd suffer either way.

He is a nigger.

He's scared

He realizes to fufil the Revelation of the mark of the beast, he must shit on religion so that nobody thinks twice about uploading their brains or plugging in.

I was dissapointed when I finally figured out that god and most of Christianity is a myth.

edgy

[spoiler]immunity cat

There is no purpose to existance.

Why do you assume there should be a purpose?

Most people don't understand science at all, they just know that "science is right", and that "if a scientist said It, it must be correct".

Most people completely and utterly rely on people like Tyson to explain the world to them and read the holy scripture of science to them. It's literally no different to villages in the middle ages relying on Priests to read the Bible to them because the Priests were the only people that could read Latin

Now that's not to say I'm some fucking edgy theist-fag, I just have a great disdain for the faith that a lot of people now have in Scientists and the complete and utter reverence they have for anything that comes out of a scientists mouth.

he's one of those snobby kids in high school that no one wanted to talk to because he was a self absorbed nerd.
his dad further killed any chance of character development he would have had by just buying him shit he wanted as a replacement for social interaction.
Now he's just a vapid nigger with a god complex that got famous for the fact that the internet's two favorite things are blacks and science lessons aimed at 3rd graders.
You can tell hes still a loser by watching him speak as its just 0 charisma an pure snob.
He probably starts up irrelevant conversation when having sex like "fun fact do you know we are made of stars?
This man is what you get when you cross the cockiness of bill nye, the likability of a redit atheist, the genes of Treyvon Martin and the social skills of Stephen Hawking.

> (OP)
>>What is his problem?
>He's a huckster.
Kek

His problem is he thinks he is the smartest person on the planet. His ego makes him not even understand that he's a nigger

This. A meaningless existence isn't exactly what I would have chosen but I'd also just believe I was a Chad if it were so easy to believe things that are obviously untrue.

Where did this nigger even come from? Never heard of him before a few years ago when he was getting pushed hard on tv and movies.

It's overstated. The fedora meme brought the momentum back to the godfags, and scientism/leftism/secularism/atheism are nowhere near as powerful as redneck religious revivalists on Sup Forums say they are.

>MFW I realized I had the same level of education as these valuable members of the scientific community

Student of Sagan trying desperately to be like his teacher, but he lacks the Charisma.

But I don't argue from science. I argue from the moral consequences that result for the necessary cosmic nihilism of no god.

ALLAH PROTECTS ME KUFFAR

Holy shit how dare anyone be nice to each other! HOW DARE I NOT SHIT ALL OVER EVERYONE ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU! It's as if some people's motivation in life WASNT making everyone else around them as miserable as your average Sup Forumstard.

It's one of those things, you can't put the genie back in the bottle? You'd just have to lie yourself to go back to being theist and that makes it even worse.

I'm in Louisiana so I get shit about it in real life, I don't mention it anymore. However in recent years it hasn't been like that. I think Christfags calm down once they notice you aren't sacrificing goats to Satan like they thought you were supposed to.

>atheist

You should just kill yourself. What's the use of suffering anymore when you can just end it right away?

>but he lacks the Charisma
Don't Redguards get a natural charisma boost? Or is that just Imperials?

I am fully aware there is no purpose, see my other post I'm just saying that there's nothing wrong with allowing other people to maintain the illusion of purpose, if that is what brings them joy.

I wish I could feel joy again in my life, but I know too much now.

This.
Scientism (the belief in the moral significance of purporting to be scientific) is the delusion of our age.
Engineers deride the humanities, but have only ever seen thoroughly perverted Cultmarx parodies. If the humanities were taught properly, the ordinary non-scientist would be far better at reasoning, and would know historical examples of overconfidence.

Redguards are -1 to intellect and base charisma. Even fantasy worlds are redpilled toward niggers.

he's a meme scientist

There are a lot of people on earth, not every one of them has the time or patience to repeat what scientists have done to prove the same things themselves. That's why being a scientist is a job, they discover shit for us because that's what we're paying them to do.

>theist

You should just engage in extremely dangerous activities. As long as you die on accident, you'll go straight your womb paradise with sky dad!

The idea of an omnipotent being who is capable of inhabiting two or more planes of existence simultaneously is definitely far beyond our realm of comprehension but I only think it is because it's not our time or place to understand. Only five hundred years ago an actual scientific renaissance began to take place and for the last hundred we have made leaps and bounds that make our grandfather's way of life look primitive. I don't know whats out there but I feel it's foolish to simply brush every old bit of human lore and belief as mere myth and superstition.

I just want people to question things more and stop being smug and self-righteous about their beliefs

To be fair, in most religions the "meaning" of existence is pretty shit.

>he pisses off religious
>is a scientist

He's doing his job.

Seems legit. I guess we'll see. Problem is the people who act like they know right now because some guy told them stories about a book that was started about 3,000 years ago.

He's an annoying pop scientist, fedora tipper that Redditors quote to sound smart. I absolutely despise him.

Why live then? 'Nothing is Real.' That's what the liberal media singer said after all. Who cares?

so basically you want people to doubt everything.
t.Satan

I think it's an appeal to authority too. Everyone wants to "win" the argument so liberals resort to using scientists, as the fallacy goes to associate their opinion with someone commonly thought of as smart.

Funny though, if you truly believe in science you know it's all about questioning everything, even established theories. Somehow this gets lost when invoking science to back up their unreasonable, unlogical bullshit spewing.

Exactly.

Sup Forums points to itself saying everyone is a NEET right? Well take that for true for a second and think about how much of this site just gets 100% of their information from the Internet. Because there are more atheist-liberal types active on these places, they somehow postulate/project that's what the "majority" is and hence, the contrarian swing into flat-earth-style-Christ-fagism.

The sample size is the Internet, not reality for most of Sup Forums's observations.

True, I never understood why people get such a kick out of the idea that they were literally created to worship a superior being.

Science is in an ever receding pocket of reality. It's based on deduction. The only product of science is how not why something happens.

Moron.

All of the greatest scientists were theists. Majority of those were Christian.

Sagan was a weed smoking jew who loved the stars, name one something more charismatic, especially for people in the 60's-70's.

his only claim to fame is being a black scientist.

>You should just engage in extremely dangerous activities.

But those have no purpose if they weren't meant for me.

I don't like him very much, but this quote really is out of context.

>Does it mean, if you don’t understand something, and the community of physicists don’t understand it, that means God did it?
>Is that how you want to play this game?
>Because if it is, here’s a list of things in the past that the physicists at the time didn’t understand [and now we do understand] [...].
>If that’s how you want to invoke your evidence for God, then God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that’s getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on.
>So just be ready for that to happen, if that’s how you want to come at the problem.

Although I don't really know that many people who, when confronted with something science doesn't understand yet, automatically say it's proof of God, which is what he seems to be arguing against.

>all

Someone's biased!

>all of the greatest scientists were theists

False.

It's not even an argument.

im not a godfag but im not arrogant enough to think i know where we go after death

the fuck

>person you don't like says something
>something is false because I don't like him

Logic.

As annoying as these meme scientists are, it does not change the fact that religion is preposterous.

You don't need anything greater than a high school education and some simple logic to put over 9k holes in any religion.

Not to mention burden of proof...

Why are you so worried about my meaningless opinions that you responded to me twice?

What you're really asking is for these faggots to stop being assured in the science based on the notion that they're right and to actually read a book so they can comprehend what it's brought to them.

He scores political points by being an atheist, even though many many many scientists in his field acknowledge that the idea of some sort of creator is feasible and in many situation arguable. Sure, arguing in support of a specific religion opens you up to criticism, but denying the existence of any sort of creative force is ridiculous. Even the most staunch atheist should be able to acknowledge even a basic idea that the sun is like a god in the way it is the foundation of all life. Thats not a very deep example of how far science can take you on this topic but its a basic starting point.

We need a scientist as a public figure that starts diving deeper in to how AI and quantum sciences could bring us closer to understanding "god". That would be awesome.

He is Euphoric because looking at space balls through a telescope.

he mad that morality cannot be objectively determined by science.

The best approach to science is agnosticism buddy, it's understandable why some say atheism is better.

Or maybe it is turtles all the way down...

He didn't say "Allah", someone should correct the image and spread it.

It wasn't meant for me to engage in because God didn't give me any inclination to take me through that. Why don't you do it instead? It doesn't matter to you.

makes you think hih?

Do not identify yourself as atheist just live your life kid.

Fucking turtles

I never claimed religions and spirituality work the way the churches claim. But to act like any of his science discredits religion or spirituality in anyway is preposterous too.

When did the lead singer of Earth Wind and Fire turn into such a fedora tipper?

I guess it's an ode to the comfort of being taken care of, except when you dig deep into the fundamentals of the religion it becomes a love for worship in of itself rather than the initial idea that the lord will provide for you in heaven, which is where it falls apart.

Not to pull a Nietzche but it's essentially slave morality, the enjoyment in comfort and certainty of being controlled.

Literally everything any atheist scientist has ever said, and every experiment that even remotely contradicted the notion of God, could be 100% verifiably wrong and you wouldn't even be an inch closer to proving that God exists.

The Big Bang Theory could be total horseshit, any theories or supposed facts regarding evolution could be complete garbage, and you'd still be standing there with absolutely no evidence that God exists.

So really, the validity of scientists or modern scientific achievements really has nothing to do with whether or not there's a God.

this

I'd like god to exist the same way that I want :

>father christmas to be real
>the tooth fairy to be real
>narnia to be real
>star wars to be real

Maybe there is a god, maybe we are living in a computer simulation. Who fucking knows?

Any sane and logical person should come to the conclusion that all our present day monotheistic religions are COMPLETE AND UTTER MADE UP NONSENS.

Just lol @ literally believing in any fucking religion.

People that are "semi-spiritual" and believe in a "higher power" maybe get a get-out-of-jail-free-card from me. But anyone who literally believes the world is 6000 years old, that jesus was the son of god or any other of that allah nonsens needs their head examined

Believing in KEK and meme magic makes more sense to me

agnosticism is intellectual cowardice. If presented with an unfounded claim (especially such a far fetched claim) you must assume it is false until evidence is presented. It isn't like there hasn't been plenty of time for some proof to surface...

I really love this quote. It explains so much about the "educated" generation.

I still like this pic, because that Russian bro had it saved and posted it when Russia was banned, and the thought of someone not being able to post on Sup Forums and sent a drastic last cal in the form of a thread, is endearing.

Didn't reddit pay him thousands of dollars for a speech and he was a douchebag through and through? This fucker hasn't even actually contributed shit to science

He actually denies being an atheist and claims to be an agnostic. I personally don't think there's much of a difference unless you're splitting hairs or playing at an agenda, but yea he's one of those faggots.

WTF does God have to do with science?

Thats like saying God is an ever receding pocket of gastronomic ignorance.

Does that make any sense at all.

Tyson was just a coattailing negro who was found to be a useful apparatchik for the cultural marxists.

He should have been shamed off the scene years ago when he started talking shit about things he has no knowledge of.

He's a cock sucker and a hypocrite who knows nothing about anything. Why, if you were to ask this cock sucker,this, tyson chap if he has observable testable recreate able proof of his god, the magical singularity that appeared from nowhere, he'd so some shit about some mathematical whatsit theorized to have happened which would still be a fantasy because by this cock sucker's own admission, the first four seconds of the universe is unknowable, and yet, everything came into existence 10 to the exponent 32 times faster than a fraction of a second. Oh how very convenient.

I blame Christians for not killing every single atheist when they had the chance.

Science doesn't have to discredit anything. In fact it is literally impossible to discredit something that does not exist.

That is why we have something called burden of proof.

Let me give you a simple example.

Santa Claus is real. Prove me wrong.

There is no god in science until you can prove he exists, until then he's just a theory.

God has no place in science because he himself cannot survive the scientific method. Even theist scientists understand this.

Throwing the bible around just makes you look ignorant, telling you that to help you.

even a nigger is right sometimes

Sounds like you're just repeating what I just said in less words.

>intellectual cowardice

Lmao, it's the only logical approach to something that is (as of yet) impossible to disprove.

Don't be retarded.

Wow, I need to set up to shitpost like this. Thanks for the idea.

Polls Ive seen show that most scientists are atheists. I think its like 90% plus.

#TOKENSCIENCENIGGER

>Science doesn't have to discredit anything
Exactly. That's why the tweet in the OP's pic is wrong.

He's a fucking retarded nigger just read his Twitter

I was agreeing, i could have worded it better though.

He's the Garret Morgan of current year.

Did you even read the rest of my post?

Please prove that Santa doesn't exist and I'll become an agnostic.

Actually I went from being atheist to believing in God.

I started with the simple proposition: what if God is Love?

The funny thing is, I know I wasn't wrong to be atheist before. Whatever I believed back then, I still believe.

The problem is... you hear me say "atheist" and you believe something in your head about it.

You hear other people talk about "God" and you have something in your head which you use to generalize such topics.

Forget all that shit. God is Love, Peace, Non-violence, all these things. God is Just. God is infinite.

I'm just giving you the axioms. You have to build up your beliefs within yourself. Fuck the haters and the hate; it doesn't matter that the Crusades or the religious wars happened, Westboro Baptists, scientologists, all that stuff is irrelevant.

>DUDE HUMANS ARE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING WHEN THEY HAVE ATTAINED ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE UNIVERSE OUTSIDE OF THEIR SUBJECTIVE PERCEPTION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES LMAO

I only responded once, friend. The other response must have been your other friend...

Are you aware of the One True God yet? Kek.

He's pissed god made him a smart appearing nigger, its literally a joke.

He actually has a point because religion around the world loves to make pretty absurd claims.

Do protestants even believe in dinosaurs?