This is the next leader of """"""""GREAT"""""""" Britain... britain is dead

This is the next leader of """"""""GREAT"""""""" Britain... britain is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slQYhlg9tOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

... ? Milo's dad? Sorry, I give up.

Something about this motherfucker's hair makes me think he's based- it just exudes power and energy. I can't put my finger on it though.

I just hope he doesn't start wearing a hijab anytime soon.

Wasn't he born in America? Do bongs have any qualms about that?

All of him just screams

"I dont give a single fuck".

Looks pretty based to me.

his dad is a turkroach

Disability ???,.... fast name Trump Royal Regent, Ivanka could be your Princess

Mirin those calves to be quite honest.

Cant barrage the farage

Why not Nigel? Nigel should be declared King and prime minister at the same time.

Bigface Hunchback

He is not even member of the parliament.

He looks like the British version of Trump.

Americans truly do look better.

I vote for the shitposting version of Farage. Nigel Farageberry.

I don't know about other countries but in places like UK, Australia, NZ, etc the leader doesn't have to be born in the country

It's not really an issue

Australia has had numerous Prime Ministers born in the UK, Abbott and Gillard both were

We even had some guy in the early 1900's that was born in Chile to a New Zealander and a German

Enjoy propping up Spain and Italy whilst your economy comes crashing down

I don't know why, but I like him based on looks alone.

Maybe he's just giving off an eccentric, mad scientist vibe.

An unflattering photo of a politician? I'm shocked! Truly the whole world is now doomed.

the silliest the hair the more based it gets. you are envious of his hair because yours is shit

sillier*

>This is the next leader of """"""""GREAT"""""""" Britain... britain is dead.

That's not Theresa May

Britain is really an island of subhumans. The lowest of the White race.

It's a common thing.

Norfag here, I thought he was a clown until I actually listened to his speech about Brexit now. He was surprisingly normal and sensible.

She's hated for coming out for Remain. Ruth Davidson is likely going to be the real opposition to Boris, problem is she's an MSP

Alright

>Elected a foreign nigger muslim as president TWICE

United States of Cuckoldry BTFO tbqh

he looks like a crazy nut, like just-escaped-from-the-bin type.

Nigga looks like Jeff Hanneman's retarded brother.

DELET THIS

okeydokey

>being this mad you don't have your own based meme politician

So I got a fairy wand for a weapon, the pedo from Glee as a sidekick, a go cart for a vehicle and a sweet as battle suit.

Does the fairy wand actually cast magic of some kind?

She better fucking not be.

She won't in fact. It'll be Bojo.

>yfw Boris Johnson is foreign

He's got you there bro.

She only came out for remain to support the governments position, she wasn't exactly campaigning. Also she's been an excellent home secretary. Ruth Davidson is nowhere need the leadership. Maybe 15-20 years. I believe it will be May or Gove. Boris loses his sparkle when he has to be serious, like his speech today after remain won.

He's right you know.

Who is the one on the far right?

Im ready

*leave

>Also she's been an excellent home secretary.
Have you SEEN the immigration figures?! She annoyed more people due to the fact she played to the crowd by bashing uncontrolled immigration at the conference in 2015 only to go back on that.

All the Remain Tories are now tarred and feathered by the grassroots, people like Sajid Javid have sacrificed any kind of career progression atleast until the next government

its sort of a leftist trump right?

rawlin

Donald Trump

>Implying we haven't had shitty leaders for decades.

Post gif of boris headbutting groin

So who is the next German leader after Merkel is ousted?

Or is that the point where you just kill yourselves because this is FOUR Reichs that have failed.

>Following a leader that held a referendum to silence the half of his party that wanted to leave the EU on the assumption that it would fail and he would be able to go the rest of his career without doing any work, only to fail, cry and quit
A bin man could follow Cameron as a more successful Prime Minister.

fuck it

This is the next leader of """""""germany""""""""""".... germany is dead.

Immigration is in her remit but out of her control. She can limit non-eu immigration, but not eu immigration at least for another 2 years. The main thing to see is if she can start deporting foreign criminals once we leave the eu now the European Convention on Human Rights no longer applies. She overturned several of the previous Labour Government's measures on data collection and surveillance in England and Wales. By way of a Government Bill which became the Identity Documents Act 2010, she brought about the abolition of the Labour Government's National Identity Card and database scheme and also reformed the regulations on the retention of DNA samples for suspects and controls on the use of CCTV cameras.
Sajid Javid should be next chancellor in next parliament, he was/is a financial genius. Read his wiki page

>british trump

Rollene

>Canadian Owen Jones

Only America cares about petty shit like that

All of them are far right

rillz

playing tennis with a wooden racket is fuckin' difficult

rollin'

>Only Americans want people who were born in their country to govern them

Yet another reason were the greatest country on Earth.

USA! USA! USA!

great my weapon is a dildo
have no sidekick
and i am invisible

i could be everywhere where you see a dildo.
so i could be right behind you guys

they are swedes

>Literally half Turk
>Anti-SJW
>Anime color hair
>Anti-slavshit
>Pro-Guns

I'm ok with Boris.

roolllling

>1 post by this id

raul

He's a pretty big guy

rol

How this did happen? How did we allow the blondes to take over?

I have no idea what party this guy is in but his pics will never not be funny to me. I literally laugh every time at his pictures.

Vote him in pl0x

It truly is bizarre that these nationalist right-wing politicians that are coming to the forefront have weird hairstyles and dye their hair an almost fluorescent blonde

roll...

Don't be fooled into thinking Boris is a clown, it's a carefully maintained act to disarm opponents and make him popular with the public. It's pretty common knowledge in politics that he's an incredibly shrewd and manipulative politician. Why do you think he waited so long to declare his side in the referendum? He weighs up every possibility and acts accordingly, the man's a genius.

I feel bad for Sajid Javid, I always liked him and he genuinely seemed to be much more intelligent than most MPs.
I hope based Esther can make a comeback too, out of all the MP's I've ever had she is by far the best at a local level, really seemed like she cared. It's a shame that so many people voted based on her national performance, if they'd been more active locally they would have seen the truth. Under her local leadership businesses flourished, crime dropped, investment increased, infrastructure and maintenance improved, government saving increased and since she's left all of that's reverted, businesses are dropping like flies and crime is spiking massively.

He looks like a down syndrome retard AHAHAHA

Whoops, that quote was meant to be with the quote below. The bit about Boris is addressing the OP.

rell

Geert looks like someone I would naturally just be friends with

Based fucking Boris

youtube.com/watch?v=slQYhlg9tOA

Trump doesn't dye his hair

At least we make our leaders pretend they are Christian

>Boris becomes PM
>Corbyn booted out, Chuka replaces him
>snap election in November
Who wins? Chuka may take Cameron's mantle and appeal to the disgusting liberal faggots in the shire swing seats.

Yes he absolute does

His natural colour is a dark blonde

She is your current Fuhrer because of how fucked your terms are for leaders....too busy allowing coalitions to realize that coalitions are why she has been in power since 2005.

Fix your shit Germany

test

Rowling

cricket

yung savior

You know that your hair lightens as you get older, right?

People with blonde hair, light skin, and light eyes have celestial ancestry.

we wuz angels n shit

rolling the bean footage

i'd survive in EU either way

i got this