NBA is reminding their players that they must stand for the anthem

>NBA is reminding their players that they must stand for the anthem
>As expected cucks and the like are crying on social media
APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>entire teams take a knee

Lol what the fuck are NBA going to do about it

I bet the Sup Forumsshill OP can't name a starting 5 without Googling it. Take your politics to the containment board.

>Amerisharts triggered by someone taking a knee

Think about this for a second.

>(You)
Curry
Lecrab
KD
Westbrook
Brady

It's a workplace
This is why letting NFL players do this shit in the first place is retarded. This should have ended the first week and Goodell should told them all to fuck off because it hurts the bottomline.

gas the -----

>implying Currie and Lebum are going to listen
>implying the NBA will do anything

>caring about a country you don't live in and a sport you don't watch

Think about that for a second

/thread

Silver may seem very progressive but he would fine them without hesitation. Stern specifically chose Silver as his heir because he said he was a good balance between following the rules and pushing the envelope.

Standing for the anthem is Sup Forums in your mind?

Standing for the anthem is linked to a board of racism, fascism, misogyny, gore and generally unwholesome behavior?

You do realize that makes you a radical, right? That standing for the flag is THAT bad to you. A Zealot.

Fuck off Dmitry

lol no, nba is a commie dictatorship that fines players and officials for smallest things but THEY WILL NOT even blink an eye to this, mark my words, never trust a jew.

>the buttmad fatherless oreo in this thread

kneegs BTFO

t. Acid Attack Capital of the World

t. triggered Amerishart

>britcucks want all their neighbors to be brown people

Think about this for a second.

Silver is nicer than Stern though. Stern wouldn't even have to warn them, and the first uppity sumbitch to act out would get a 10-15 game suspension.

>misogyny
>bad

>mark my words
I'd honestly trust any jew over a bosniak

*Throws acid*

Adam Silver just working that fine money angle.

I can't wait for the jigaboos to get fined.

>unlike the NFL, seats are close enough to the court that drunk fans can throw shit onto the court and at players
>It's also much more difficult for broadcasters to edit out the booing in a smaller enclosed venue
>NBA players have always been the most brazenly thuggish/dinduish of all the major sports

This is going to be fucking hilarious to watch. The collapse of two major sports leagues in one year....What a time to be alive