Itt movies that critics lied about

itt movies that critics lied about
I didn't pay to see it in theatres because of the reviews but I watched it on Netflix last night
It was awesome, critics are dishonest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCTgUq6hzUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can never tell which movie is more realistic: this one or Children of Men
youtube.com/watch?v=wCTgUq6hzUk

It was a fun movie and a bad movie at the same time. My suspension of disbelief was ruined by the ARMY of people involved in the attack. There is no way you could organise so many foreign agents within the army/police, have them DIE for you, just because some people got weddingbombed. There is a reason the vast majority of terror attacks are lone-wolf: The risks of a plot being foiled rise massively with each additional accomplice.

sure, but certain sites called it the worst movie of 2016

Olympus has fallen >>>>>>>>> london has fallen

if you actually think this is a movie worth wasting your time on you should probably kill yourself.

Critics have standards. You evidently don't.

I watched it the other night and didn't think much of it. The willingness of everyone to sacrifice themselves for the president seem unrealistic. The president was like a God figure without flaws. And the terrorist group had no mention of Islam, as well as some of the terrorists being white.

Definately Children of Men

This.
OHF is basically Die Hard: DC Edition.

Wasn't Die Hard 2 the Die Hard DC edition?

It wasn't a good film, maybe a 4/10 or something on a scale were 5 is actually the average, but it was more than obvious that the critics were reviewing based more on politics than quality.

I love both of those.

>Go back to fuckheadistan
He's right you know

It's a fun action flick and I love it solely because of the liberal butthurt it drew but it's objectively pretty shit.

this movie played like it was funded by the shadow mystery of propaganda

fuck, ministry of propaganda. pretty mysterious too though

It took itself less serious than Olympus I thought.

Harvey Dent as president in the first movie was so fucking stupid.

>lets the chinks into the safe room during an attack
>actively tells his colleagues to give nuclear go codes to North Korea to avoid torture

>phoneposter

You mean like every Hollywood movie about the Middle East since George W Bush was in office?

Get better taste.

Great movie. Seeing filthy mudslimes being slaughtered like pigs is always entertaining!

"Go back to fuckheadistan, you fucking towel head sand nigger."

Whoa hold up I thought white people were arrested for saying things like that in Europe, why does a fucking American get to say it?

its shit but i enjoyed it

>trusting critics
>ever
>especially about a movie revolving around getting the high score in terrorist hunt