Why are Yanks obsessed with putting HFCS in their food?

Why are Yanks obsessed with putting HFCS in their food?

Corn lobby

we are?

>it's a Eurotard doesn't know what HFCS is or how corn subsidies work but shitpost about them incessantly because they're incapable of doing anything but regurgitating memes from Reddit thread

Tell me how our bread has sugar and peanut butter makes you fat next, I love learning about the moronic bro science you inbreds unironically believe

Honey talks

Isn't coca-cola made from that in the US? It kinda tasted different

How is your crops, fella?

Why do Americans taint their bread with sugar?

Because all Americans are born with a deathwish.
Freakish I know, but undeniably true

Been seeing this a lot lately in the states. It's coke with cane sugar instead of HFCS

corn ethanol is added into fuel guaranteeing billions of dollars in subsidy

Gud year 4 crops.

I don't even drink soda but this stuff is great

Haven't seen them yet but I haven't been over the border in over a year now. Is ginger cola just ginger ale?

it's more akin to ginger beer, which is pretty spicy, but it's still a cola in that it actually has kola nut in it. Which has caffeine and those other stimulant molecules like caffeine

We don't have a lot of places suitable for sugarcane. Once upon a time, most of it was imported from Cuba.

I'll have to try it, thanks.

I mixed one to right with crown royal. Was great no hfcs

>pom
>European
Why are Americans so consistently fucking ignorant and arrogant?

Nect time you want a Canadian whisky at the CR price range try Canadian Club 100% rye instead. The only really good CR was the 7th anniversary Monarch blend.

they wont stop subsidising due to lobbying and etc so they have lots of it that they have to consume

It's cheaper than sugar is why. The extra cent a kg they save times millions is more than enough reason for capitalist companies to justify it.

Ya. Sometimes I import Mexican coke because it's still made with cane sugar but makes for an expensive case.

brit

suck dick edition

touching my balls rn

first for cara

Coca Cola in Canada is mafe with sugar instead of HFCS. You have wasted your money

corn wheat soy. the prime evils of food

junk crops for junk diets

cara is deformed and a bit of a cunt imh

Agree. Suck me off

Does anybody here like American rice? Please buy our food.

>implying no one else on this retarded board does the same
every nation does it

>mfw Slang "Yanks"
>mfw OP is not just fag, but also American

Bloody idiot.

FAT
BASTARDS

Corn subsidies and the collaboration between corn farmers / grocery chains / federal welfare programs in this country is genuinely one of the biggest conspiracies currently active in the world. Up there with arms smuggling rings from the former Warsaw Pact.

It's just that no one gives a shit, because corn farming and agribusiness political corruption is dull. Can't really write a James Bond film on the subject.

Ronald Reagan, bless him, tried to get rid of farm subsidies, but met with resistance and the idea was abandoned.

this

you think we voted to put it in there or something? things that use actual sugar instead of HFCS are generally way more popular. so much so that it's literally a selling point lol

corn lobby is unironically gigantic, one of the most influential, it's in our fucking gasoline

Want! Unfortunately I'm sure crossing the 42nd parallel into Canuckistan will be about impossible without military intervention to bring us freedom. ;_;

No it's not. Says so on the can or bottle.

Farm subsidies

Farmers and the AARP are easily our strongest lobbies