twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah he's just a darling amongs local boring tasteless drones

>ruined alternative rock
>ruined industrial culture
>ruined goth culture
>ruined the concept of concept albums
>discovered Marilyn Manson
>set the stage for the rise of nu-metal and mallcore
>got bullied by Steve Albini and then spent years crying about it to the music press
>got mocked by Courtney Love and then spent years sniping at her in interviews like a soyboy dweeb

Is there anything this man can't do?

Liam Gallagher is the logical conclusion to punk.

Attached: 0f921e8d403c43329d26dc8bfc25cd96.jpg (770x711, 82K)

Objectively wrong. American Idiot by Green Day, an ACTUAL PUNK band was the last true Punk album, and the logical conclusion to Punk Rock. Learn.

Attached: 2acac86ad06942b7c0cbbfd59a6b48d9.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Hey, I made this. Thanks for posting my shitty art, my man.

Fucking retards. Read () and learn what real Punk is.

t. American idiot

t. American idiot

O A S I S
A
S
I
S

youtube.com/watch?v=2quLwbCdP88

B I B L I C A L
I
B
L
I
C
A
L

No, Reznor is the logical conclusion to Industrial music, which is why the literal soyboy scene hated him for so long.

Attached: Bent Trent 10.png (800x479, 701K)

Even at their most vulnerable and sappy, Oasis(and LG in particular) still project an authentic street-level masculinity which absolutely obliterates the soyboy.
This song is harder than the entirety of Broken and The Downward Spiral together. Trent Reznor is quite possibly the biggest pussy to ever live.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnWnDmK3mnA

oh come on liam is a tambourine bro

>local
what?

he could kill steve albini with his bare hands (probably one hand), that's for sure

There's a more genuine and lived experience and understanding of the human condition even in Noel Gallagher's most inane lyrics and Liam Gallagher's most cretinous public outbursts.
Trent Reznor's understanding of the human condition is nonexistent. He is hopelessly, irredeemably vacuous in every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0

O A S I S.

It takes someone who has deep, intimate familiarity with the rock bottom of life to write a song as empathetic and life-afirming as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hA8tR3awY_I

Trent Reznor hasn't been there. His "pain" is as hollow as everything else about him.

chill out my man, nobody said anything against oasis.

sure thing
youtube.com/watch?v=2PO2yCcghaA
youtube.com/watch?v=yppksBz-JuI
youtube.com/watch?v=UEW8riKU_tE

I'm just preemptively setting the record straight for any lads in doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyVMQ-1lJ6c

O A S I S
A
S
I
S

>>got bullied by Steve Albini and then spent years crying about it to the music press
Answered one question in one interview about it a year later. Albini is never mentioned again.
>got mocked by Courtney Love and then spent years sniping at her in interviews like a soyboy dweeb
Courtney wanted Reznor's dick 6 months after Cobain splattered his brains everywhere. Only ever talked shit about her in Starfuckers after Manson and her were being cunts and then she became irrelevant

wtf i posted an oysterhead song it was supposed to be this
youtube.com/watch?v=gDQjbWMQWhY

Pretty insecure. Just like the Gallagher brothers. I guess that's what happens when you play third fiddle behind Yorke and Albarn

yikes.
just yikes OP.
how long have you been here?

wew lad

You're retarded.

Yeah actually the OP is you must be under 18 years old dude. This is Sup Forums, not reddit

Empty, empty, empty. Music made by someone whose idea of pain is getting rejected by girls in their middle-class suburban high school. There's nothing going on there at all.
Is Trent Reznor even an actual person? I'm honestly not sure.

t. just turned 18 last month

Alright, you can stop posting now.

yeah you likely did.

But I must spread the gospel!

youtube.com/watch?v=frpTg0FMALw

>he could kill steve albini with his bare hands (probably one hand), that's for sure

And yet he allowed Albini to bully him in a studio packed with people, all of them high-profile figures in Chicago's rock/industrial underground of the time.
Even Martin Atkins thought it was funny and he was the one who brought Reznor on board in the first place.

that was trent, not tront

You mean to say there was a time where Trent was the new guy on the scene and an easy target?

25-27 year old already far down the road binge drinking Trent is an easy target. I doubt sobriety Reznor would stand for it , that was if Albini was at all relevant these days,

>You mean to say there was a time where Trent was the new guy on the scene and an easy target?

All the more reason to immediately assert himself.

>that was if Albini was at all relevant these days,

I don't think there was ever a point at which Albini gave a shit about whether or not he was "relevant", it just so happened that he was an in-demand producer among a certain brand of alternative rock band for a brief while. He's always kept his nose to the grind and as far away from hype-generating machinery as possible, even in the Big Black days. That's pretty much his whole ethos.

Certainly a lot more dignified than the nostalgia circuit sideshow that Nine Inch Nails have been for well over a decade now. Nobody outside of that band's deeply and worryingly autistic/obsessive fanbase(whoever the guy ITT is who's apparently sifted through every fucking interview Reznor has ever given and matched select quotes to select images in what I imagine is a rather massive folder: get help) gives a shit about them. They're "huh, that band is still around?"-tier as far as Joe Average is concerned.

>nostalgia circuit sideshow that Nine Inch Nails have been for well over a decade now
literally the most incorrect opinion you can have

Why is this such a big deal to you?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Is it? I thought we were just talking about music.

not be qt

Attached: meatimnot.png (449x356, 102K)