I am so hyped for X-23!

I am so hyped for X-23!

Her name is Laura BUB.

No hiney in tight black leather, no watch.

I want to see her innocence lost origin story in a movie.

nice to see they take stuff form art and comics pic relate is for sure what she was going for

also nice to see they set her up for the next wolverine since this is Hugh Jackman last wolverine role marvel are smart no wonder DC get cucked

>two claws
Creativity off the charts
>capeshit

you will for sure
will they do her prostitution scene in the next movies

when she grows up, does the adamantium grow with her?
do her bones out grow the infusion?

I'm guessing she isn't a sex worker in this continuity.

Unless Fox is ran by an absolute madman.

the adamantium is only on her claws. she is too young for the full dose.

It's only her claws that are covered, I suppose at some point they'd remove the adamantium to let the claws grow to proper size before lacing them again

so since Caliban is in this will the Morlocks also be in

K U N N Y

I

N

O

i hope she is

>I am so hyped for a girl below 13
Where do you live, user? just asking

not everyone is a pedo, scrublord.

God this! For some reason I want to see her being abused to everloving fuck. I wonder if they'll do failed kid murder as the jumping point for her humanity development. Though I fear we'll lose mother/child angle since Sarah is not in the cast.

laura is cute. CUTE!

Ugly cunny! She will never be accepted here!

you know her virginity would regenerate right?

she was a clone of logans damaged dna so it sorta makes sense.

Caliban is a living mutant tracker, he's essentially Pierce's hound and how they're able to find Laura, and inadvertently Logan and Charles.

Other Morlocks probably aren't as useful or alive

She actually had 3 claws, they extracted the one in the middle and put it in her feet because reasons. The damaged DNA only factored her gender.

I want one claw in my pen0r

things that didn't happen

Wait is she one of those magic transgenders? Would explain her looks

It is what happened.

No, she's a dolly "clone" using Wolverine's X chromosome, they failed 22 times to make a male clone, thus X-23

so from the trailer i see this
probably Essex corp created her
somehow she escape or Logan and Professor help her escape
Professor die
Mr. Sinister get Reavers to bring her back
hire Caliban to locate her
Logan die at the end probably Lady Deathstrike kill him or Sinister so they can set x23 for new wolverine
i wish tho for epic end fight between Sabretooth and Logan and they kill each other POETRY

Btw, she only has adamantium in her claws, too expensive to coat her entire skeleton.

MAH NIGGA!

>Projecting

what would the next movie be since the og xmen are gone would it be new mutants or xmen evolution mutants?>

this i dont get how will marvel tie her to X men maybe she have just solo movies and wont be part of x men
maybe they will go with her and jubilee movies
who know

i wish
are you ready for some teen lesbo kino

last I remember jubilee was a vampire or some goofy shit.

yea some shit like that
i feel like they can do a lot more with her Jubilee is character that people like a lot but her stories are weak as fuck

Yeah... isn't she too old?

So is this some forced female shit or canon?

Fuck off, idiot.

X-23

What happened to the last 22? Not cute enough for a creepy old man to adopt?

BTFO

disgusting

I prefer Z3.

You mean too young? This movie takes place like 50 years after that.

Obviously he's talking about Jubilee you idiot. You fucking dumb sack of shit. Retard motherfucker. Stupid asshole.

Remind me again why the hell am i supposed to be glad that menĀ“s dream and mandom is getting replaced with "girls can do it too xD".

is kelly hu confirmed for this?

it really would feel weird not to have her there but have the damn reavers appear.

she was so damn cool in X2 but of course no character development on her history with logan.