FUCKING HELL UK, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUN OF YOU NOW

FUCKING HELL UK, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUN OF YOU NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prepare to get bullied off Sup Forums when trump losers haha big baby!

You can still bantz mate

We will always have a special relationship

FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA

You don't

call them poor

Just laugh at Scotland.

Just wait...

....WAIT FOR HILLARY GETS ELECTED AND EVERYONE STARTS CALLING YOU RETARDED KEKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I could hijack a double decker bus and go pick up a bunch of punk rockers and kegs of beer and head to Kahns office in London and have a Brexit celebration party.

they haven't gotten their guns back.

also post the one about the fat ass who lost weight from his bud calling him a fat fuck everyday

Their muslims didn't vanish overnight

>britanistan

>You can still bantz mate

Americans can't handle the banter though
theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/

>eternal anglo
>london is 80% shitskin

BAHAHAHAHAHA

You can still banter about gun laws, bin that knife, gunless cops and TV-licence.

>Meanwhile America is only 17% white

>implying we ever take it seriously
We actually know how to handle bantz.
Always have

:(

"If you kill your enemies, they win" - A FUCKING LEAF

You could always pretend to be a below average IQ cuck like

>“It’s just non-stop banter I can’t take it anymore. I hate being called “lad”, I hate the constant references to “cheeky nandos with the boys” and I can never tell whether they’re being offensive on purpose or just “having a bit of banter”. It’s so bizarre, I’ve never had to endure this at an American workplace.”

>no free speech
>no guns
>nanny state
>€ in shitter

Vote trump, be on our level.

She may not have been dumb enough to say it, but Shillaries buddy Obama did.... "Brexit, and our relationship is over".

First of all, if independence is all it takes to fuck your shit up mate, our relationship weren't so special.
Secondly, that's emotional bladckmail, and you're politics are similar to that dick back in school that said "If you don't do what I want, I'm not being your friend anymore" and ignoring the fact that makes you a shitty person (not your skin colour mate, your personality) it makes you a petulant child. So, obama, that is what I will refer you to, from now on - you are 'The child'.

Now, america can chose the vote in The Childs friend, or you can vote for a man.
It's about as simple as that.

they still cannot carry this weapon of mass destruction

lel i thinks his just pissed he doesn't know when it's serious or not
here we just tell each other to fuck ourselves, i hope your mom gets cancer etc.

They get a pass for the next four and a half months. Then if Trump loses they're in charge.

Never really had them in the first place. Gun ownership has historically never been popular in the UK since our armed forces have always been tiny. The government spent all its investment in the Navy there wasn't a way for them to control the people. Back when possibly could everyone only had swords anyway so that wasn't particularly effective.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK HAT!

You're all coming with us.

they still cant carry butter knifes

If the majority of UK population is Muslim, how did this vote for through?

>€ in shitter
you've got that one right

They have British cuisine. That makes fun of itself.

They still have a mudslime mayor imposing sharia law in london

>Not being able to make fun of UK because of Brexit

O rly

>Be Muhammad Al Bin Muhammad Muhamed son of Muhamad Muhamed Mohammed

>Break into a house in the UK.

>Drop pants. Expand dong. Shriek allah ackbar as I charge the nearest woman I see.

>She's 11.

>She throws a spoon at me.

>She gets sentenced to prison for endangering the life of a burglar, racism, islamophobia, the media utilizes the event as a catalyst to rejoin the EU and import the entirety of Turkey and Syria into the UK.

>Get my own mosque.

>Get my own flock of goats to fuck.

>Get my own harem of prepubescent white girls to fuck.

>Fuck them on the street in front of their parents house goading the parents to try and stop me because the police are on my side.

>It's good being Muhammad Al Bin Muhammad Muhamed.

I always hear this but I think British food is actually quite nice.

Roast Beef, cakes, haggis. I'll concede that black pudding is an abomination but I've never tried it and I'm told it's pretty good.

Holy shit this is fucking gold

True story

I'm happy for Britain I really am and being English descended I can take some comfort in England continuing to live on. I also envy Britain because my family fought, bled and ultimately lost for what Britain has just gained.

I'm a Southerner and we're deracinated. We're a minority in our own states between non whites and transplants so there's no hope of democracy ever achieving independence for us. The US is wholly hostile to our existence and hellbent on our eradication.

Don't make me go and liberate the Falklands now m8

You can make fun of germany now

Shit meant for

They still have super cucked gun laws

POO OUT OF LOO

Everyone already does my kielbasa friend, even the white people are shitskins there.

USA THEN

I actually felt a bit of pride for the old pops. I can trace most my family lines back to Britain so I'm actually really happy for them.

>they paid billions to Greece to keep the EU together
>got cucked by based Nigel in the end

Krauts getting rekt harder than WWII

Because now is not the time to mock us for our many shortcomings. Now we must celebrate Britain leading the grand uncucking against globalist interests.

Better step up the game with Trump as president, the only presidential candidate who doesn't want beef with everyone in the world.

The rest of Europe has to follow the example of the britbros and kick these eurocrats of the EU back into the trash can where they came from.

When the playing field is leveled again, the bantz may continue. It's time for a late spring cleaning.