What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>Salsa brought in
>Nightcrawler gayer than ever
>"At last, after all this time - you guys have truly become the x-men" - really ?
>J Law
>Magneto's friendly farewell after killing who knows how man (???)
> 0 jubilee

I could go on, but there's no need.

it was just forgettable

> Mystique leading the X Men

> Sansa's terrible job at an American accent

> Magneto killing millions and just being forgiven by Charles

generic CGI action borefest

nothing to really get invested in, characters are paper thin because the movie is so busy

more JLaw hammy overacting

Jennifer Lawrence and Stanza Shark, it was pretty decent besides them

in a word: boring

>Several new characters introduced with no charisma or interesting backstory or interactions
>trying to fit as many "cool" scenes in without building up any story around it

a handful of individual scenes were well done but overall it just goes to show that you don't have to do a lot to make xmen interesting but they managed to do it

this. I walked out of the theatre wishing I hadn't wasted money

They cucked Cyclops again

>Mystique as a good guy
>Psylocke and Archangel as bad guys

Did these niggas even read any of the early x-men comics?

>Jennifer Lawrence being part of the focus after Hunger Games went to shit
>Singer going full twinkmode with the casting
>Apocalypse was underwhelming and Isaac underutilized
>Bad costume design
>Trying to one up the Quicksilver scene and failing

They should have really had a more personal threat and not something world ending. With so many Superhero movies just being end of the world scenarios, I guess people were tired of it.

First Class really should have been a full blown reboot, but now they're trying to fuse the old movies and the new ones too hard

Insane overuse of cgi in third act
Striker just shows up as soon as xmansion blows up
Pacing
Wolverine introduction looks like theyre on a low budget set

Only pros are the quicksilver scene and magnetos past

Editing fucked up the pacing. It would've been a good movie if it wasn't so chaotic.

this

anytime i got close to caring about the characters or what was going on we were whisked off to another scene with some other characters i haven't been given enough time to get invested in or like

They never showcased Apocalypse's powers in any cool way
>let's just pulverize this literal who town in Egypt and have a 30 minute long chaotic cgi battle between the mages

At least in the last movie that had the cool portal girl

Quicksilver was the only good thing about this movie.

No qt Jubilee screentime was by far the worst thing about the movie.

Casting that ugly meme actress as Jean grey and the way apocalypse looks is wrong also

I liked most of it tho

That boy George joke was hilarious and true, that bitch is ugly

>> Magneto killing millions
is there any clip about this? i only remember he shakes some bridges or stg.. and also under Apo's influence

Apocalypse didn't exterminate every white devil on the planet

thats what you get for watching capeshit. its all your fault.

Apo is pro evolution, you niggs would be purged before

>>Apocalypse was underwhelming and Isaac underutilized

it ws a terrible miscast. that faggot is a manlet spic and cant pull off such villain.

I saw it yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

Mystique was the worst part. Should have taken her time and put it more into Magneto and his Polish family. The CIA girl was a waste of time too. Like in previous movies, Magneto and Xavier carried the film.

Also should have made Cyclops do more shit. He never gets his fair share of shit to do. At the very least show him in moments of sudden leadership.

The big bad wasn't that bad, though the four horsemen were weaksauce.

no, you are the one who didn't read any early xmen comics if you don't know about Archangel's actual origin

They talked more about apocalypses influence powers at SDCC than the movie did. The movie just kinda fucked up.

JLaw
The villain was lame
Too much destruction at the end
Should have focused on the three kids (cyclops , jean, nightcrawler)

shit cast desu.

Actually in his origin he was a vigilante you fucking moron.

Producers vastly overestimate how interesting mutants are. Shoving a bunch of shitty characters into a film and hoping their quirky powers will somehow carry it is foolish. The only interesting part of first class was mcavoy/fass, only interesting part of future past was mcavoy/fass, only interesting part of apocalypse was mcavoy/fass.

>b-buh duh meme scene with quicksilver

Completely pointless. Good for a music video. Completely out of place and provides nothing thematically for the film. Hence why plebs think they're some godly cinematic sequences and literally no one else gives a shit.