Greece's economy fell today by 13%, spain's by 12%. Both have 25% unemployment rates

greece's economy fell today by 13%, spain's by 12%. Both have 25% unemployment rates.

Britain has actually killed the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, now they won't have any money to pay for shitskins.

ROFLMAO

And they haven't even left yet.

The absolute mad men.

Shitskins pay for themselves

>It is a German Empire gets fucked episode

The economy, or the stock market?

>Britain has actually killed the EU.

Thank fucking God, rule Britannia lads.

N-no reason for concern, we can do this!

If germans had an army it would be ww3 in europe already

>tfw friendless shut in
>tfw voted Leave for shits and giggles
>tfw made a difference in the world, crashed the world with no survivors

Feels good man

Good to hear

We did it lads

That was the whole problem with the EU, it was a bankers paradise and a workers nightmare. 25% unemployment is a failed state.

I would be your friend if I lived in the UK, user.

> The British vote to leave the EU
> Hasn't even invoked Article 50 yet
> Fucks Europe's economy hard simply suggesting to leave
> German market smashed
> FTSE barely dropped

Thanks friend

>rely on welfare
>people start backing out of paying your welfare
>your economy predictably starts crashing

>WAAAAAAAH ANGLOS ;___;

the best part of england uncucking itself is that i know somewhere out in the void uncle ian is smiling. good lads

GOOD.

>Spain
>Greece
Who cares about those poor shitskins?

>POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTCHUGAL

Your country will go down for a third time in 100 years. How does that feel Hans???

CRASHING THIS UNION

If Greece defaults on their debt they will be kicked out of the EU, and forced to readopt the almost worthless Drachma. However, this fucks over the entire EU as Greek would then steal all their jobs (since the Drachma would have a ridiculously high exchange rate against to the Euro). This is a huge problem as right now, despite 0% interest rates, western europe's economy is not growing. Spain could do this as well.

In effect, this kills the EU economy and the EU.

this desu. the EU is a corporate shithole for merchants

where did they steal that child from?
fucking subhuman apes

The UK has once again foiled German plans of European domination

I would be your friend if I wasn't just as shut in as you, and didn't have a slight anxiety around working class people user

>as Greek

*as Greece

Also: Greece would then let all the migrants flow through them without any checks. I'm also willing to bet that they'd get a Junta 2.0 government which would pay Erdogan to flood the EU with their 2,500,000 refugees. We have passed the point where the EU could be saved. The BRexit was in effect a vote of no confidence on the PIGS and now the EU will see the denbts and migrants hit the fan at the same time.

This time we should really just finish them off, they've suffered enough.

I don't get this shit

Do you idiots think you're going to topple governments or something? Do you want to wait in bread lines?

Death to the Hun

>greece's economy fell today by 13%, spain's by 12%.

No, the value of their stock markets fell by that much.

The value of the stock market fluctuates all the time

Now, is this a big drop for a single day? Absolutely yes, but It was entirely expected by people who were voting for leave.

The stock market and value of the pound taking a short term drop are worth the long term gains of sovereignty and nationalism

If we can't rule you, we'll end you.

You're a big country.

If your economy crumples that easily, It was built on poor supports, and It deserves to be toppled

Better to get it out of the way now than just delay the inevitable. The longer you wait the larger the fall is going to be.

For Europe

UK: 3
Germoney: 0

WW3 is your only option if you want to conquer Europe now, Fuhrer Merkel. UK+US vs Germany, with France as a Germany-occupied territory, just like old times.

Maybe.

>The value of the stock market fluctuates all the time

anything over 10% indicates something bad happened. Before 2008, a 10% drop in one day meant recession.

Yes, but this time they were in the right. WWI really fucked everything, though I hear the French Revolution is the real source.

FOR EUUUUU

Fuck that defeatest attitude. No form of government or trade can last with that viewpoint, since it should always fall because it's never going to be as good as we imagine it to be.

Life today is far better than it ever has been before. Even in my lifetime the world has gotten more convenient and transparent. That's a big deal.

The way you get improvement is through stability and cooperation, not from being hateful isolationist dickheads because not everything is perfect.

You are among friends here, brother.

It's like Seelowe all over again.

the amazing part was the FTSE only fell 2.5% while Europe went into freefall

that was not on the cards

Spain, Italy, Greece, etc have failed

They're not going to get any better through mere stability and cooperation

There are legitimately structural problems with those countries and the EU monetary policy

You can't fix structural problems without deconstructing the structure

For the first time, I wish I was a Brit, I wish I could truly enjoy the leftist butthurt going on in Britain.

What markets do Spain and Greece have?

Our united kingdom may have some space opening up soon... Just sayin'. Depends on the scots and irish. Could let them both be a part of our glorious uncucked nation.

So Nicola sturgeon just came out and said a second Scottish referendum is " highly likely".

What would be the ramifications of a Scotland departure? Also interested to hear people's view on #ScotLond

Pipedreams.

Scotland may get a second referendum, but it won't be any time soon. Hopefully by then the EU will be so utterly fucked they won't want to join anymore.

It means that when the next round of bailouts happen scottish taxpayers will be paying for it. Also they will be the ones tasked with paying for their new neighbors (syrian and iraqi refugees). Think Luton is bad? 800,000 *official* migrants are in mainland europe, right now. 150,000 more have shown up this year (so far). 6,000 are sitting in Calais, ready to board ferries to Edinburgh. 2,500,000 migrants are sitting in Turkey, ready to do the same.

You want leftist butthurt? Just wait until we elect Trump.

>greece's economy

Ah, I see that the stock market=economy

good god, Sup Forums is full of economic and financial illiterates

>this level of damage control

lol

Same :^)

Honestly, most people I know are saying the same thing.

"pull a trump and build a wall".

I mean, we've had walls there before...
Get rid of Scotland, under no circumstances are we to let them back in, we won't have to pay for their shit either.
Instead, let it be known that their position in our united kingdom has opened up and we'll take in one country that votes to be a part of our country and use the pound currency.

Seriously, we could adopt another country instead. We could do a trade, the EU gets Scotland, but we get one of their countries in return.

We could literally free a country that wants freedom... Well, 'free', they'd be ours. But it means being part of a red-pilled, uncucked nation, so what do they have to lose?

god bless'em
again, saving the west from itself, and standing on the forefront of the political future of the west
1215, 1688, 1815, 1945 and 2016

Why do you keep going against the eternal Anglo Germany? It never ends well for you.

nah, I still ultimately understand and agree with OP. Its just being this dumb is unexcusable. this is no better than falling for the blatant fearmongering of the media

>Giving up Liberty, dignity, and self-determination for convienence.

You are everything that is wrong with the world.

>tfw journeyed out early in the morning while nobody was around so I could vote for my first time
I did it for him.

>PORTUGAL
>WHITE

Why haven't they kicked you out of the EU yet?

#ABORTUGAL 2017

Praise Kek.

It has ignited a correction of sotcks that were bubbling.

It probably did the EU a favour because if this shit would tumble on for another year the crash would've been massive.

>EU continues tumbling down
>UK gets goat deals from Trump
>Pound stabilizes
>EU crashes
>You kids buy Europe

>The UK has once again foiled German plans of European domination

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

i get that you brits dont like the EU, but it is seriously retarded to actively hope your bordering countries, filled with people that more or less have been warring on and off with you (and themselves) for thousands of years, experience economic decline

good

die eu
remove bagel

The EU engineered that economic decline.

Hopefully more countries will leave the EU to avoid further economic decline.

good

Are those gypsies or mexicans?

Germany actually can recover. Look at how you have done in the past.

Sup Forums may make fun of you for being knocked down so many times, but what country has also gotten up so quickly so many times? You legitimately have almost conquered Europe at least twice now, and in almost entirely different fashions. It's impressive how quickly you built such vast empires. Maybe after the next turbulent decade you will rebuild yourself into something sustainable as your next evolution.

Nobody wants Europeans to suffer. But the EU burning down is good for everyone, most of all them. It's heading in a dark direction.

That is some very talented analyzing done right there
>US comes tumbling down
>EU gets goat deals from China
>Euro stabilizes
>US crashes
>EU buys US

bulgarian

It was in these dubs tho

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hopefully more countries will leave the EU to avoid further economic decline.
and start a global recession that could possibly be a precursor to a third world war

fucking brilliant

>Eu
>Government

We want to topple the EU so the governments can once again pursue their own nations best interests.

now lads, just take back africa and the middle east and show the world what a white mans genocide looks like.
put the gooks to shame

tell me more about how successful this is in 10 years when we're standing in line at a soup kitchen waiting for our meal for the day

Is there a diffrence?

>The EU does anything to help feed the native populations

You're some kind of retard.

If you seriously think the EU has any impact on the US's ability to feed itself, well you must be some kind of shill.

All the remainers were complaining that we wouldn't have any influence outside the EU, but we've actually got them by the balls even more now.

Eurozone crash when?

>what is the global economy

Fair enough, dingo bro.

We disagree on this, but I see your concerns. Something absolutely needs to be done to curtail wealth continually growing wealthier and holding more power. I just don't think the prescription is something as drastic as ceasing to be a part of large-scale local trade. That's the kind of sensibility that keeps the grocery shelves stocked and the roads full of cars.

dont worry
we have a plan b

Yeah we noticed

An Aussie posting truth instead of trolling.

The end of the world really is nigh.

Where the fuck are you seeing these figures, Google shows nothing of the sort.

Maximum Overkek

Even with all the obvious historic inaccuracies, it's perfectly on the mark as far as the nature of the German people are concerned.

(((Google))) is pushing their agenda with another propaganda video, but this time they decided to censor all comments from the beginning. You don't have to watch the dreadful thing, just remember to give it a downvote]\

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw

this is a telling statistic.

britains loses out but other lose out even more. sounds like someone was doing all the heavy lifting.

>Believing China actually owns the U.S

The U.S will sooner pick a bullshit reason to bomb China before it pays them even 5% of what it owes slit eyed Chinese bankers.

Keynesian economic system has to collapse eventually.

Is it not ringing any alarm bells to you, how easily the world economy can be buttfucked in the span of a single day? Does that not tell you that something is wrong with the mainstream economic model? It's not the UK's fault that this is happening. The global economy floats trillions of dollars in imaginary wealth, it does not reflect reality. It's a Ponzi scheme