What is your opinion on guitar stickers?

what is your opinion on guitar stickers?

Attached: morello-fuck-trump.jpg (4575x3045, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/03/the_anti_protest_bill_signed_by_barack_obama_is_a_quiet_attack_on_free_speech_.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUMP JUMP JUMP!

WOW SO FUCKING BRAVE!

They’re gay

A person is allowed to have one (1) tasteful sticker on his pickguard. No more, not in any other places.

lmao get real nigga

Attached: file.png (450x323, 270K)

one that always stuck with me. i think its cool

Attached: 3bass3.jpg (414x275, 28K)

Didn't Obama expand the patriot act bullshit and make it legal for the president to detain any citizen indefinitely?

Why didn't any bands say "fuck obama"

Attached: IMG_8773.png (720x672, 401K)

>criticize capitalism
>become rich and famous by capitalism
what did rage against the machine mean by this?

that's racist

>FUGAFL

They're cool.

Attached: Back-guitar.jpg (500x500, 70K)

shut the fuck up
he's a harvard honors grad in politics, who are you again?

Commies just assume that because they're successful in capitalist society they'd be beloved under communism, nevermind the fact that artists and intellectuals have always been gulag'd.

I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are YOU

Attached: GjtPAwN.jpg (501x900, 58K)

they can be cool in the right circumstance, here Geezer Bulter's "Enjoy Cocaine" sticker, at a time when Black Sabbath were constantly fucked on coke.

Attached: enjoy cocaine.jpg (296x592, 266K)

wow those are various stickers of the best punk bands!
this guy is certified cool in my books, what a legend

>AYY FUCK CAPITALISM
>also everyone please buy my new record i need the money for my multi million dollar private studio

B-BUT THAT WASN'T REEL COMMUNISM

to be fair only controversial artists and intellectuals were gulag'd, and their treatment in the west wasn't too much better either
the communist state would actually fund artists to pursue their art too

then why wasn’t Tarkovsky gulag’d?

I prefer customized guitars such as George Harrison's rocky or Clapton's Fool.

I've always loved Jerry's alligator

Attached: alligatordetw.jpg (600x409, 26K)

On a cheap, shitter guitar? Sure.

On a nice $1000+ guitar? Heresy.

they're great

Attached: jstele.jpg (1200x600, 132K)

I have a couple on the back of my bass but I would never put any on the front

What the fuck's with that Abu Dhabi looking geezer behind him?

Only on £10,000 classical guitars.

State-funded art was a direct byproduct of the Cold War. Same reason the CIA beefed up Jackson Pollack’s work. Communism had nothing to do with that.

I find it amusing that Morello thought it necessary to specifically write that message down and show it, as though the point wouldn't have already have been drilled in after an hour and a half of his machine raging

Why would he say something so controversial yet so brave?

He didn't say it, he wrote it

because he's a fighter
you can kill the revolutionist but you can't kill the revolution
take the power back

Yes he did. He also wrote an executive order allowing the federal government to arbitrarily declare any protest illegal by the creation of protest-free zones, making anyone considered to be protesting within those zones guilty of a felony, regardless of their being unaware they are breaking the law. He also bombed a wedding on his first day in office killing no less than 42 women and children. He also assassinated an American citizen, Anwar Awlaki, without Due process of law. He then assassinated that American citizen's Colorado born, 16 year old son, also an American citizen, without due process of law. He also used the FISA court, a "secret" military court that has rejected a total of 12 warrant requests in its entire history, among tens of thousands of requests, to rubberstamp surveillance requests on political opponents, bussiness rivals, average Americans, and anyone he or his friends didn't like. He also oversaw the federal government harassing citizens off of their lands so that the rights to resources, including uranium, could be sold off to foreign governments. He also ran a record number of simultaneous wars throughout his entire presidency, and funded the creation of ISIS, supplied ISIS with weapons, ammunition, vehicles, etc., and protected ISIS with the US military, calling them "independence fighters". He also oversaw the campaign against Gadaffi, and the absolute destruction of Libya - country that formerly offered free healthcare and free university level education to its citizens and a modern, high standard of living, that is now and absolute hell hole of death and suffering. Etc.

He's a fucking goiter of a subhuman sack of shit. Anyone who pretends to be mad about Trump but was not screaming their fucking head off for 8 years during Obama is a brainwashed subhuman retard and their opinions should be laughed at.

>on the back of my bass

Attached: soylent.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

They are both disgusting inhumane creatures. Awlaki's 8 year old daughter was killed by a strike that Trump ordered.

Or people in a civil society criticize things they don't like. You know, like you love to do.

It's so easy to criticize, but do you think it would be easy for Obama just to say, "Hey I'm not going to engage in all this"? That's why there is that huge controversy around Kennedy in the first place.

Yes. It would be easy to say "no I will not sign an executive order making all protests arbitrarily ilelgal", "no I will not engage in a campaign to destroy the most functional nation in Africa because they want to create a gold backed currency and build infrastructure projects that could lift the continent out of poverty", "no I don't think we should assassinate a 16 year old american citizen never accused of any crime", etc.

Why are you desperate to make excuses for a man who acted like an absolute monster? A man who destroyed entire nations and has the blood of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, on his hands? Why are you desperate for the answer to be "he was a good man but he was forced to do all those bad things", instead of the obvious truth "he is a sack of shit and he acted like a sack of shit".

>bootlegged stickers

>Why are you desperate for the answer to be "he was a good man but he was forced to do all those bad things", instead of the obvious truth "he is a sack of shit and he acted like a sack of shit".
I don't lol. Keep droning skeptics on YouTube.

does painting over your guitar fuck with the sound?

Attached: mmt-george.jpg (960x760, 87K)

depends on the color

>Same reason the CIA beefed up Jackson Pollack’s work.

rofl people actually believe this conspiracy?

sources??

They're half truths. Obama did a lot of drone strikes and there are always casualties from that. He made it illegal to not protest where there are secret service. The dude is just embellishing.

>Communism had nothing to do with that.
not really, there is no way you can afford to be a full time professional musician without being paid, and the state gave out the paychecks to everyone, including the musicians
the difference between capitalism and communism as far as art goes is that only under capitalism you can be a starving artist

Sovereign citizens should be gassed

Google. It's all public record. It was all reported on the back pages of major newspapers. You didn't hear about it because the media and mainstream culture in general was sucking Obama's dick for 8 years for various reasons and anything he did wrong was "out of his control", "he didn't know about that", "muh national security" etc.. It was literally the exact same bullshit you heard from Republican during the Bush era. It was surreal watching my Dem buddies in college switch in literally one week from opposing war, unconstitutional surveillance / police state measures, executive abuse of war powers, etc., to defending them with the exact same arguments Republican senators were making on Fox News for the previous 8 years. Lost absolutely all respect for all of those people and for anyone who continues to participate in the left/right circus at that point. Fucking inexcusable. They have no principles. They don't give a shit about murder or war or death on any scale. They are all mindlessly cheering for teams.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/03/the_anti_protest_bill_signed_by_barack_obama_is_a_quiet_attack_on_free_speech_.html

Where is the embellishing? It's all completely true.

>mainstream culture in general was sucking Obama's dick for 8 years for various reasons
Are you a troll or just dumb?
>Where is the embellishing? It's all completely true.
Literally how to describe it.

Like any other loud clothing piece or accessory it is entirely dependent on the individual's ability to wear it

Music is a good way to get your political views out.

Just keep it simple and it's gud.

Attached: James-Hetfield's-'EET-FUK'-Explorer.jpg (335x390, 25K)