Sup Forums, how does it feel getting BTFO every single week by based Horsey?

Sup Forums, how does it feel getting BTFO every single week by based Horsey?

>only women were stoned and burned at the stake

just gonna be dumping his cartoons, maybe wake a few of you up from your craziness

>only women were stoned and burned
>women aren't leading the Number 1 easiest life in the western world

Have yet to be BTFO even once, sorry.

His comics are actually really bland and don't btfo anyone.even if Rush Limbaugh says so,e shit like that he's merely SAYING it and not doing it.

Bait.

wow...really...think...

>Sup Forums, how does it laughing at this milquetoast's vain attempts at satire week after week?
Fixed it for you buddy, don't worry about it guy!

Tell Horsey to do one on the money printers that shows the vastly disproportionate amount of Jews involved.

Lol, as if!

trigger discipline, horsey.

Why didn't pol ruin this guy instead of poor Ben Garrison?

>In olden days

This still happens frequently...

Fuck Horsey. Anyone continuing to make excuses for islamists, or shifting the blame in the way that they do, is unrepentantly evil. Full stop. Pure, absolute evil. A snake, a trickster demon, truly a piece of shit.

>Young people avoid guns
>Democrats avoid guns
Is Horsey aware of how fucking retarded he is? He probably got that name from taking a horse cock in his ass

>ebin strawman images

Milquetoast literally what I was thinking in my comment this guy is so status quo he doesn't even know where he slips up and fucks up also his shit is incredibly biased look at all the fat conservatives that are pictures as looking like they have shit genetics. Really makes me think....he's a jew

>not posting the original

>If you click someone's ID it highlights all their posts
Woah.

This is now a Garrison thread.

is a man who happily has sex with women of other races not less racist than a man who refuses to do the same?

it really makes you wonder

I wish I knew your address so I could burn your gay little trailer down

seriously, stop spamming your Horsey folder here every fucking day

So his comics are just straw mans and reductio ad absurdum?

>making fun of hillary is literally worse than muzzies dropping cinder blocks on teenage girls heads for not marrying a 50 year old rapist

Republicans btfo as always

>being this new

Really moikes u fink if this guy has legitimate barely functioning, mom wrangling, only work here because of a government makework program designed for downsies, autism.

His cartoonist is a raging faggot of epic proportions. I'm really getting sick of appeal to emotion fallacies, straw men, and shit like this.

Horsey likes Horse-cock, but these two are the only ones I'll give him.

No, I've been here since before there were actual flags and IDs. I'm just a retard.

Mom's demand action are probably the most cretinous bunch of cunts on the planet

I like the casual racism here.
>Most democrats avoid guns
>The hunter is below the box relating to hunters
>the young person is below the box relating to young people
>The woman is below the box relating to women
>But below the democrats is a black dude

Fucking asshole calls people racist when he himself is one.

>i can show 600000000000000 examples....

And those are..?

>Horsey

Horsey seems to forget about Muslim nations with the whole stoning thing.

I'm sorry your sense of identity is so fragile, your intellect so feeble, that cartoons are enough to inform your entire world view, but most of us here aren't thst gullible. I'm sure the ruling class appreciates how easily manipulated you are though, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

GUN ARE SCARY YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE SCARY

it's like that faggot has no idea other countries even exist.

>Dad, I can use my ipad and show you some youtube videos of people saying things without any evidence... Dad?...

Wait, he's comparing stoning and burning at the stake to having mean things said?

Part of it is how incredibly week the cartoons are.

Part of it is he won two Pulitzers.

That isn't even good bait

its funny because those things still take place today in the religion of peace areas.

>all the "bad goys" are morbidly obese
>inb4 some tumblr whale attack him for fat shaming

>people who criticize hillary do so because she's a woman

>liberal logic
lol

Holy shit kek. They still are by the mudslides you so love.

Does he have a site with all these? SOURCE?

Clearly, women just can't handle the bantz. We say mean things about each other all the time.

Daughter, I can show you some memes on Sup Forums why Trump is great

>in OLDEN DAYS, women were stonned

Olden days like... 2 days ago?

Not an arguement.
/thread

The marriage one is quite good. Especially when you remember it was progressives who caused the first two.

>who's buying all the guns?

niggers

Romney has my vote then

>Why didn't pol ruin this guy instead of poor Ben Garrison?
We made him a respected man with ten times the audience.

But you know what, if we gave horsey the Ben garrison treatment it could be glorious. The reason is that he'll experience the worst the right has to offer according to consensus, nazis, oy vey harassment on twitter and the like.

And then because it becomes his reality, his autistic mind will portray the GOP as literal stormtroopers building lava pools to stir fry negro spawn. It will make his already insane cartoons into something spectatucal and it will make his side look absolutely hysterical.

>In the olden days, women were stoned
Pls don't tell Horsey about the middle east.

Someone really wants the Horsey cock, doesn't he?

Just ask, maybe he'll bone you and whisper sweet nothings about how evil those nasty conservatives are to you while he plows your rectum. Sounds like something you'd enjoy.

Some of these cartoons make it look like Horsey actually knows how to draw people, but then the %90 that's shit reminds me why I hate his comics.

>90% of Horsey comics are "I AM SILLY I HAVE A BIG HEAD"

also saged

You are extremely butthurt. This is damage control. What are your thoughts on Hilary's criminal actions? Doesn't matter because she's a Democrat and UGH FUCKING WHITE MALE

Stay mad pussy nigger bitch. Brexit happened and now Trump will win :)

He already thinks that....

>Id
>Ego
Hasn't most everything Freud hypothesized been proven false by modern psychology? Why do we still talk about him in any serious way?

>So, who's buying all the guns
I'll stop fucking posting, this guy is bait.
Pls don't tell Horsey about all the criminals.

I don't get it, what's wrong with Mitt here?

Right now it's just autism. We could make him a living piece of art like Chris-Chan.

same

>social science
>proven false

Why do none of his gun comics feature black people, considering blacks commit such a disproportionate amount of gun crime?

Because that'll be racist, obviously.

> in olden times, uppity women were stoned or burned at the stake
> but today that only happens in muslim countries

Can't let everyone know that.

Protect holy niggers they are so holy and pure. We must all suck nigger dick to prove how tolerant we are.

>not posting the original

It wouldn't affect him much, Garrison was a literal who while Horsey is beloved in liberal wannabe intelligentsia circles. As beloved as a man who does I AM SILLY for a living can be anyway.

Is that a Hansel and Gretel joke?

Holy shit that was awful.

Yeah, my first reading of that cartoon was "wow, we sure have come a long way." Not, "Oh femGod! How awful to have mean things said about you by white cisstrawmen.

gee, I can't be certain, but I think this cartoonist is left-leaning!

but isn't this making fun of how trivial the problems that modern day feminists face are?

Found the right-wing racist bigot