Sup Forums, what's your opinion on microwaves?

Sup Forums, what's your opinion on microwaves?

absolutely cancerous

>2016
>using the microjew

if you have metal fillings, turn the microwave on and grind your teeth ( with your head close to the microwave)

They are a Jewish conspiracy to reduce the size of white men's penises by exposing us to Jewish Radiation. The Jewish Radiation will then send demonic vibes, of scientific and spiritual origins, to our penile regions, to destroy the size of our penises, because this is what Jews do.

I cook 1 meal a day for myself in a crock pot and then use the stove to heat the leftovers.

Hot pockets are the only thing I eat so id say microwaves are essential to life.

They excite water molecules to higher rotovibrational states, heating your food in the process.

Good for staring into and hitting the button less than a second before the alarm.

My microwave broke back in October so my new years resolution was to stop using the microwave, still going strong

It just tells me what time it is and works as a timer at this point

I use one but I won't put plastic in there with my food.

>went to meet new neighbors
>Can't wait to get some sweet hospitality corn
>help yourself they say
>points to microwave
>they heated up the fucking hospitality corn
They are literally destroying american traditions. If they only had a stove we might have been able to stop it.

they also denature proteins

>your neighbours don't have a stove
Ooga booga.

Word to ur mom

i like fridges better. theyre ok tho

No respectable meal can be cooked in a microwave, they serve no purpose unless you survive off of hot pockets and Mountain Dew.

What, dear sir, is this hospitality corn you speak of, and where can I find some?

Heating your food does the same dipshit.

microwave is ok to warm certain things. I heat water in it since in the tropics where I live (south florida) adding heat to the room by turning on an electric burner under a tea kettle for a longer time is less efficient use of energy than the microwave that adds very little to no heat to the room.

without the additional mechanism introduced by microwave bombardment

boil a piece of chicken breast
cook another in the microwave

taste

report back

one thing i like to do is wet and ring out a clean washcloth and then microwave it just briefly. open carefully and wash face. it's really refreshing. but be careful.