youtube.com/watch?v=RGkb6J4DUJA
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
youtube.com/watch?v=lRRd10JjkBA
tmz.com/2017/01/18/a-dogs-purpose-german-shepherd-is-okay-not-forced-to-film/
youtube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do white males lack empathy

they're like soulless autistic sociopaths

This counts as abuse now? It's just water.

That poor doggo

And which perfect race are you from? Everyone's shit stinks the same, user

whats going on here

He's forcing the dog in, he's clearly petrified and apparently one of the dogs nearly drown during a scene in that river.

>le ebin doggo got wet ;(
Who gives a fuck

It looks like they set the scene up pretty safely and the dog wasn't in any real danger of drowning. But the dog obviously didn't understand that, he thought he was just being tossed in a river, so it was probably a pretty shitty experience for the dog.

I don't know if I'd call it "abuse," I don't know if it's illegal, but "cruelty" would be an appropriate word

That's what bush said about the water boarding post 9/11 too. Apparently it still counts as abuse.

The dog. It refused to do its job.

how can it be a job if he doesnt get piad

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=RGkb6J4DUJA

It's a big production, I'm sure it got paid good money. It was just being a lazy nigger and didn't want to do his job.

im upset

Fuck dogs, they are filthy animals only one notch above niggers.

desu it looks like the purpose of that shot was to make it look like it was about to fall and not really throw it all the way in

Pretty sure white people are the kindest to animals by an incredibly wide margin.

Even the dogs are fucking pussies in America

>tfw the production company canceled the premier
>this movie and all of the hundreds of people who worked on it are now FUCKED because of a video in which a dog doesn't wanna get wet during one day on set

>buying into white bullshit propaganda

you've also never been to a farm

Have you ever been to a farm in non-white countries? Try going to one in China.

You
For posting a picture from TMZ.

Fuck off shit skin. Your kind boil animals alive and burn people for being """witches""".

How many animals have you made extinct on your shit hole ancestors aids riddled continent? Most shit skin tribes method of hunting is to simply move to an area, burn down as much forest/trees as possible, kill anything that survives, then move on.

My people had sustainable farming while yours didn't even comprehend the notion of shelter. My ancestors are smiling at me shitskin, can you say the same?

>pretty sure

well that's it. I hate other races now (and I feel a lot better about myself lol)

Where do you live ?

Farm people of all races are evil scum. They don't count.

This. The pussification of America has reached a point where a dog can't get wet without bleeding-heart faggots throwing a shit-fit.

The only competition is Indian people, who take it way too far and let bulls fight in the street and gore people to death because they don't want to keep them trapped in fences.

white treatment of animals is barely any different from china

Go torture some dogs and cats to death in broad daylight in an American city like they do in China. I would pay to see what passersby do to you.

The dog is being a pussy.

It's ok.

take a chill pill whydontcha

Pussies for crying over a dog that you don't know.

Nigga, white people fuck animals.

Everytime you hear about a viral video with someone fucking animal its always a white nigga.

Doesn't that prove his point?

The dog will most likely be scared to go near water after that, like the beach, a lake or taking a bath. It really depends on the situation that led up to that scene.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

its clearly not petrified, its just scared
the dogs were never in any danger

Which I guess puts them 2 notches above you then doesn't it Achmed?

why are animals and melanin-enriched folk afraid of water

>and let bulls fight in the street and gore people to death

Yes, they should do what the spanish do, and put them in stadiums and fight 1v1.

It washes away their stank which is their pheromones n shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRRd10JjkBA

Found one

Honest question, would you want your pet to die if it meant saving your life? Would you do the same for your pet?

LONDON

That has nothing to do with anything. White people still fuck animals.

tmz.com/2017/01/18/a-dogs-purpose-german-shepherd-is-okay-not-forced-to-film/

hmmmm

Interesting. "several days of rehearsal of the water scenes to ensure [he] was comfortable with all of the stunts."

Sooo on that ONE day he just didnt want to get in the water. I dunno about that. Need to hear it from people on the set.

The dog

t. sheltered snowflake who has never left the suburbs

Libtards crying was supposed to end today, we can have no more of this going forward. It's just a dog.

t. soulless chink

This ain't shit. At least it wasn't another Milo & Otis
youtube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY

I hate the people who are making a big deal out of this. Including myself and this thread. Nobody actually cares what happened, or about animal treatment in the film industry in general. They just saw one thing and reacted like emotional little children. And because we live in an age where enough people being upset about nothing can have real world effects, we now have an already exorbitant industry burning more money to deal with a media shitstorm. Basically I'm a cunt ranting here