DUDE ITS A DOCUMENTARY NOW LMAO

DUDE ITS A DOCUMENTARY NOW LMAO

this show is fucking terrible, how can anyone watch it

BASED KEVIN SPACEY WHO I DIDNT KNOW EXISTED UNTIL NETFLIX TOLD ME TO LOVE HIM

Fuck you, it's one of the top three shows being made today.

American Beauty, The Usual Suspects, The Negotiator, LA Confidential.. good God, how couldn't you know him before? He's GOAT

it was sarcasm

What's it like being an idiot?

because it's actually the opposite of terrible and incredibly good.

why have netflix been so desperate for attention recently?

Because they're a business that wants to make money? Are you serious?

Why does Coca-Cola advertise when everyone already knows who they are and what they sell?

What's it like to have horrible tastes?

Holy shit

Frank Underwood in the show is actually a democrat. If anything it's a documentary about Obama.

I thought the Underwoods were based on the Clintons.

But coca-cola's advertisements don't come off as desperate. Are you serious?

Also a scheming insider politician. Basically the opposite of Trump.

This show took a serious nosedive with Season 3. Didn't even bother watching the following season.

Its a remake of a British show. In the later seasons of that show he starts going after the King.

After they ran out of material they could use it rapidly went to shit.

Same, I stopped watching at the end of S3/start of S4. I haven't looked it up or discussed it with anyone, maybe I'm missing out, but I just kinda lost interest when Claire started being antagonistic.

>flirting with girl on craigslist
>we meet at my favorite restaurant
>she's positively rotund, a good 100 lb heavier than I anticipated. I cannot abide smoke and mirrors, especially in the realm of carnality
>i order the mcrib
>she starts blathering about her tedious life
>look away and roll my eyes several times
>"w-what's the matter user? do i have something on my face?"
>look into the distance
>"as they used to say in gaffney, 'you can't put lipstick on a pig' - though there is an exception to every rule
>resume eye contact
>"what... the fuck? you're fatter than i am!"
>"do you think i'm a hypocrite? well, you should. I wouldn't disagree with you. the road to power is paved with hypocrisy. and casualties. never regret."
>tap knuckles twice on table and job away

>terrible
nigga fuck you, you probably didnt watch a single episode

Season 1-2 were great. Season 3 and 4 were awful

They made him out to be a monster trying to be president, and it's awesome watching him rise, and then he gets there.. and uhh... a hurricane kinda comes but then it doesn't.. and uh... he puts forth edgy republican policies despite being a democrat... and uhh.. oh yeah lots of cuckoldry, but I guess that's authentic since like I said he's a democrat.

Anyway they should have just made him a complete power hungry lunatic, gone all out with it. Instead they went way too subdued. Ironically, I think they were trying to be 'realistic', but considering how the real world turned out, now they just look stupid and lame.

The joke is that Frank Underwood is actually based on the Clinton clan.

I don't even give a fuck, I want Frank to get away with everything and get everything he wants

It's more true to life desu

I am mildly amused.

Seriously?

What the fuck are you even doing in this board?

My mom watches it and likes it. Says the first two seasons were great, then it goes downhill, and the last season was terrible.

>"what... the fuck? you're fatter than i am!"

>Clinton bodycount is a well know conspiracy theory
>Bill Clinton told Kevin Spacey that everything about politics in House of Cards was 99% real

What did he mean by this?

>upside down flag
Almonds status: really activated.

for some reason I watched this entire show. I regret every minute. The episodes are long and empty of anything interesting. The only interesting part was Kate Mara's parallel arc to Spacey but they killed her for shock value.

This show is actually hilarious for showing how politicians think of themselves, as secret cutthroat wise dealmakers. Trump's win has shown that politicians have no idea at all what they are doing, and I don't think the show will be taken seriously now.

you're both stupid.

people on Sup Forums have a terrible aptitude for recognizing sarcasm. it must be the autism shining through.

>newfags on Sup Forums have a terrible aptitude for recognizing sarcasm. it must be the reddit shining through.
ftfy

this show seems really up its own ass, like it was written by an angry 15 year old who just learned the popular vote doesn't mean anything

Go back to Tumblr, buddy.

(et tu)

>American Beauty, The Usual Suspects, The Negotiator, LA Confidential.
First time I hear about any of those shows.

Fincher took the British show and adapted it for America, much of it is based around the Clintons.

did u know politicans can be BAD?!?

BUT THESE ARE NOT SHOWS, THEY ARE ANIMES

Kekked

>Trump gets elected elected President
>They think he's violent and destructive
>The only violence and destruction iis from the people who preach this nonsense

I only watched up through episode 1 of season 2. Is this still going on? It was actually breddy gud I just I dunno... stopped watching it. How many seasons have they made now?

4. Season 5 will come out in February. Season 2 is good, but after that it's kind of meh to be honest.

How fucking old are you jesus christ.

>tap knuckles twice on table and job away

Who better to tell us than you

>Dude insults something I like
>insults everything he's related to instead of just him
Yeah, fuck you, senpai, grow some thick skin and don't take your anger out on an actual good show when your feelings get hurt.

In what way are Netflix's advertisements desperate.

>>we meet at my favorite restaurant
>>i order the mcrib
A+

Yeah I'm honestly not sure how it could get much better after he becomes president which apparently happens

After that it just seems like it would be a stagnant plot but of course I haven't seen it so I don't know.

Nah they don't. You're wrong.

>people on Sup Forums have a terrible aptitude for recognizing sarcasm
>while being a person posting on Sup Forums
You dug your hole already, stop digging or else you won't get out.

>After that it just seems like it would be a stagnant plot
It pretty much is he has some quarrels with show version of Putin, and Claire turns into a bitch, but who cares.

>Claire turns into a bitch
>turns into
I hated her in Season 1 and the one episode of Season 2 that I saw.

Does she ever get rekt on her shitty little """charity""" she had? It's been a while but wasn't it shown that she was more or less smuggling money or otherwise just skimming money off the top (like basically all IRL charities)

>Does she ever get rekt on her shitty little """charity""" she had?
I don't really remember, haven't watched season 2 and 3 since they were released.She did have to give up her charity job when becoming first lady though, and she was pretty mad about that.

Season 1 was good.

lol

Huh. Guess I'll have to watch it sometime. I don't pay for Netflix anymore so I'll have to download it or something.

Yeah man FUCK established politicians, bunch of greedy assholes who only serve the interests of the corporations right? But Bernie is great, three decades in congress but man of the people :) he's not a meanie like Frank Underwood

>rip off of a british tv show
>"lmao now it's reality!"

fucking leftists

>Corrupt Democratic power couple that murders people to get what they want
Really made me think

were they discussing politics on the lolita express while little boys serviced their penises?

You're retarded. It was alright at first, the last season was cheeks though

This.

Fuck, I'd kill for Frank Underwood right now. He'd be so much better than that fucking moron Trump.

I have to agree, I could not fucking finish episode 3 of season 1, Shitflix is so garbage

Agreed. I honestly don't know why people like this shit. It makes little sense, and there are plotholes errywhere.

Its like because its about politics and uses a lot of political jargon people assume its smart. Its fucking retarded. Like, actually think about Underwood's convoluted plans.

Also, watching a psychopath stomp a bunch of people on his way to political supremacy just isn't fun in my opinion. Like, it would be fun if the other politicians were as cutthroat and intelligent as you (apparently) need to survive in politics, but they're all just boring fucking pawns.

That post was supposed to be sarcasm? What? In what way is the opposite of its apparent meaning coherent with regards to the post it was replying to? It's fucking retarded as sarcasm and only mild newfaggotry as anything else.

you've never seen Seven?

solid meme

@op i enjoy this show very much.

ikr?

What exactly do these people think Trump is going to do?

Allow the country to be cucked by Russia. Say goodbye to your superpower status in the next few years its a China/ Russia world now.

>alt right getting triggered again

FUCK OFF PLEBS
TRUE HOUSE OF CARDS COMING THROUGH

I stopped watching when I got a couple episodes into S2. How much stupider does it go?

10/10 bait, teach me your ways

It's because most of them come from reddit, where they're accustomed to people typing "/s" to indicate their sarcasm so that they don't accidentally get downvoted by people who didn't get their ebin humor

Quality post.

I think his advisors will convince him otherwise, and Trump will spin intervention and American power as pertinent to American interests and thus covered under his "America first" policy.
An unmitigated Russia is bad for America, and Trump's foreign policy will likely reflect that fact.
We all know by now that when Trump says something, we should be skeptical. He asked for a standing ovation for Hillary Clinton today, for Christ's sake, after he told the world he would imprison her. That could have just been a power play, but it seemed sincere.

gb2rddt dumb cuck

FOUR MORE YEARS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
KEEP CRYING
YOUR TEARS TASTE DELICIOUS

cuck kill yourself

So many liberal tears in this thread right now its amusing...

Nope, it is good. Except for season 2 where everyone was stupid except Francis and they tried to make him seem smart for winning over them. And fuck season 4 where Claire is such an asshole.

cuck

The politicians in my country actually are like that, just a little bit more corrupt.

This.

The amount of shit that goes over the heads of Liberals really amazes me.

>alt-righters are triggered about a show based not so subtly on the Clintons

How do you make such a specific judgment about something you haven't watched? Dayum.

go fuck yourself

its good.

It get's better in season 3, and season 4 is too family dramatic.