What exactly was renowned actor mark hamill implying by this?

what exactly was renowned actor mark hamill implying by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katyperry
youtu.be/DYZvB6TM7dw
youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That he has been seduced by the dark side of the force

It's a dark day for America.

george bush doesn't care about black people

He's going to be in the next blacked.com video?

blacked

fpbp

blacked scene incoming

something about nigger dicks

It's a new opening crawl for blind people

He's becoming senile and he thinks he has to do that when going to bed.

Literally acting like a 14 year old, social media was a mistake.

He's throwing a little sissy tantrum over Trump like it will change anything.

Really activates your almonds.

Is there something about social media that turns average kinda cool people into soul sucking douchebags?

Its actually getting pretty creepy. I mean regardless of how you think about Trump you don't need to literally turn your life into Kabuki Theater where you have to spend every last moment virtue signaling in various profoundly wounded ways where your entire mental state is up for comment and display.

I wonder if social media is that addictive, I have an account of course I am not a weird grandpa but never considered going full retard and giving myself entirely to it.

Katy Perry is doing the exact same thing on twitter. Her profile picture was pitch black the day trump got elected and it stayed that way until 4 days ago when she changed her profile picture and her cover photo to the color white.

twitter.com/katyperry

BLACKED

>Is there something about social media that turns average kinda cool people into soul sucking douchebags?
Probably to some degree but they are douchebags before and social media just reveals it. Social media encourages people to give their opinion and people do just that.

It's bad that she is the most followed person on twitter and is against Trump. She is directly telling 95 million people not to vote for him (AND IT STILL DIDNT FUCKING WORK) pic related shows her inspiring others to sleep in on one of the most important days of American history....today.

Are there any good protest videos yet?

youtu.be/DYZvB6TM7dw

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

>renowned actor
>mark hamill
pick one

so powerful

so brave

hahaha

can liberals suck cock any harder?

damn...

I haven't laughed this hard in ages

Get ready because 2017 is just starting.

He's g-gotta stop this bros Wpisode 8 marketing is coming up

yes this is only the beginning. 4 years of libcuck ASSPAIN hahahahahhaa

americans were a mistake

THIS is the marketing

underrated

yo wtf delete this