UPSET ALERT!! Troy - 7, LSU - 0

Look at this Fucking Hepcats! LSU is losing to Tory LOL! Fucking Troy!

Where is even Troy at? Is it even a Division 1 school? I've never even met anybody that allegedly went there LOL

This might be the biggest upset in College Football history if it holds up!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ole_Miss_Rebels_head_football_coaches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st quarter

>1st quarter

2nd quarter fag

Troy's got the Fucking ball again!

Holy Shit!

Holy Fuck!

10 - 0 at the half! This is Fucking amazing! One of the greatest things I have ever seen!

[crickets chirping]

>LSU
More like LOL amirite?

What was the moneyline prior to the game?

This is the only game I've been watching lol
Ed O (the worst coach in Ole Miss history) has been shitting the bed all over the place
Troy is good
I expect this upset to happen

>3rd quarter
>Troy 17
>LSU 0

How big of an upset will this be?

havent you heard? LSU are a basketball school. 2 #1 picks. who cares about football, right?

1/10 in my opinion, as I knew this would happen 100%. Should have given you guys a heads up but you dumbasses would just laugh. Have you seen how terrible LSU has been this year under Ed O the worst coach in Ole Miss history? The LSU AD only considered Herman and Jimbo and then threw his hands up and went with Ed O. No search committee. I am the search, he said. Lol. He's the AD from Duke that threw his team under the bus for those false rape charges. He's a total idiot. LSU hired him from Duke to build their basketball program (and his latest hire for LSU basketball coach was good, but his first was a total flop), but football? This dude suuuucks lol

Go Trojans. Hahaha.

>17-0
>lelsu

>Worst coach in Ole Miss history taking over as LSU head coach.

you can't make this shit up lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ole_Miss_Rebels_head_football_coaches

This is literally the biggest upset I have ever Fucking seen!

It's absolutely Fucking amazing!

Troy has played LSU tough for like 3 times now. Last time LSU needed a miracle comeback. Do you not follow cfb at all?

>espnu
does anyone have a stream?

I do

Ole MIss fan here, yes were are about to go on probation but lol at LSU and Miss State

LOL at LSU for hiring the worst coach in Ole MIss history

LOL at Miss State for thinking they were something for beating LSU, i told those idiots that was nothing and that even Troy would crush them

But Miss State fans? Hurr we good...go crazy here on sp

I tell them nicely they are about to get curbed stomped at Georgia and Auburn

nobody listens to me

>Biggest upset ever
Nigger please, this is a nice upset, but it ain't near the biggest

>1st quarter
nothingburger.jpg

4th quarter now. Troy 24, LSU 14

Miss State rolled over LSU though. This is much closer.

That wasnt nearly as bad in retrospect as it was at the time. Still huge though

Troy is rolling over LSU dumbass

>Miss State

but..but...but we are good right guys? Lol Miss State

Told you idiots several times, but you didnt listen

>10 pt deficit is the same as a 30 pt deficit
???

Maybe if you went to a better school than Ole Miss you wouldn't be so bad at Math, lmao.

Look, keep talking shit. Ole Miss is rolling into town to embarrass you soon enough. Are you ready?

There's still some time left, but the game is over! We did it, bros! Fuck LSU! What a win!

True, 2007 was a weird year. I'm not sure why the hell preseason rankings are still a thing

>Ole Miss
>Embarrassing UW-Madison
Not even in your dreams

Yayyyy

Oh Miss State will be embarrassed bad when the Rebs march into town. Paints down and all. Get ready

That punter might have just sealed it for Troy.

Why does LSU keep scheduling Troy when all Troy does is kick their ass? This is like 3 times now

GGEZPZ

INTERCEPTION

and LSU done , go home losers

picked

we did it reddit

>LSU

>the city of the state of louisiana

>Loser State University

LOSER
SHITNIGGER
UNIVERSITY

I only know about Troy because they were the only competent Sun Belt school in NCAA 12

glad i'm leaving for basic tues so i don't have to suffer rest of season. what a shit time to be an lsu fan.

t. glorified welfare queen

Bet $20 on this upset and won $180

Congrats la

LOL where is even Troy located!?

I've never even met anyone that graduated, let alone attended Troy!

What happened to all the cats that was mocking this thread originality?

>Oh it's the first quarter (even though it was done the 2nd already)
>Oh they are barely down (even though Troy was dominating the entire game)

What's up Fuckers!? Where the Fuck are you?

Blame it all on USC and the Pac12. All their coaches that do good there fail in the SEC. Lane Kiffin even bolted for FAU rather than be Ed O's OC in the SEC. SEC is terrifying. I remember when the USC forum was bragging when they got Kiffin when he left Tennessee in a riot chasing him out of town. USC can't make it it in the South. Or the Big Ten for that matter. They'd be stunned getting beaten like a drum regularly. Hell they laugh at the Big 12, and Leach comes out of retirement from Key West to a Wash St program worst in the nation as the AD told him when he flew to Key West (bragged about all this in a spread he put in the local paper), and with a high school stadium half the size of Texas Tech's high school stadium? Pac 12 suuuucks lol

somewhere in alabama I think

Troy, AL
I had a high school teacher that went to college there

LOL that is Terrible!

Troy can't attract any talent! How are they beating a premier SEC program?

I looked up Troy. Very bad rankings! Very low ratings!

LOL and the stadium only has a capacity of barely 30,000!

That's very low. Very low ticket sales! Poor selection of food and beer!

Made a 40/60 bet on them. Means 40% of my bet was on the spread and 60% on them winning. Thought they would keep it close and lose, but the odds were way too high on the SU not to bet on it. Really sharp play

Majority of schools don't serve beer and they do so by default they have a well above average selection

Pic is couple years old so bit outdated. Can think of two schools where this is partially wrong at least

What is going on here?

It's in Troy

Sad!

Ohio State sells alcohol now.

I went to Troy, hi.

It's alright, football has been on the up. First 10 win season last year, adding on to the stadium in an attempt to move out of the Sun Belt.

Lots of black people in Troy

>It's another lsu is overrated episode

Lower Alabama. Near Dothan

Death Valley at the end was pitiful. They had a chance to win, sure they failed but there were only like ten fans left

Your fucking school is a piece of shit that wont stop running commercials on my towns tv stations. No one wants to go to Troy. It's a school you go to when you cant go to a real school

True Story. Tory is academically ranked higher than Alabama.

>32 OT

THERE IS STILL TIME LADS

>LSU