Can someone explain to me why this means our economy is ruined?

Can someone explain to me why this means our economy is ruined?

hyperbole.

Billions are gone m8, your pension is gone.

I'd explain to you but you're a working class uneducated hick who ruined everything.

something something currency devaluation is bad something something cheaper exports don't matter

basically it's just lefties whining about nothing.

>implying his pension wasn't going to Achmed along with his daughter's virginity

I wonder if the same leftists who are complaining about Brexiters "ruining the economy" are the same people who complain about stocktraders who do nothing but move money around all day and add nothing to the economy

>implying I have a pension

kek

It went really low so that means the economy is shit or something who gives a shit ban muslims

>Y-you're gonna regret me raising a hellacious panic on Wall Street and buying while it's low.

>TFW your pension disappears because the market goes back to where it was last week.

Too much for me, we should go back to foreign domination.

because most people are oblivious to how the market works

their knowledge ends at down is bad and up is good

You don't need to wonder because they are. They just want something to be mad about

You're already almost back to where you were

What do you mean "ruined"?

kek

B-but great depression!

>everyone expected a short term economic hit
>It happened
>faggots start running around claiming Armageddon

People are retards, what's new?

it's not, dam i wish I wasn't a pussy and bought stocks yesterday... Britain has nowhere to go but up from here, only thing you have to watch out for is "former allies" making life harder on you because of their combined power known as butthurt

Pretty much.

Implying it's not the kikes that use scare tactics and "sell low! sell low! so i can buy high, goyim!"

Savage

The first reason it is ruined is because a financial services state just pulled back from the global economy and cut off free access to the majority of their customers. You will see a mass exodus of finance companies from London.

The second reason it is ruined is because UK exports will not be competitive for some time because the EU literally forced countries to buy from within it by placing large tariffs on foreign goods with a higher quality and a cheaper price. They also implemented massive regulation purposely designed to keep these failed inefficient businesses in the black.

All this is short to medium term though. You will most likely see a large recession and then efficient competitive businesses will grow in their place. Less regulation will also help. I'm not sure how you're gain to gain back the GDP lost by the financial exodus though. No one thinks of the UK as an export nation and I doubt it can reinvent itself into one considering it has basically no resources other than its people.

That guy made the right decision. Controlling bitch.

They won't, the only interest they have in doing so would be to punish us, to be petty. But we're already going to be punished, so that alone is dissuasion.

There's a reason all the alarmist rhetoric from important people disappeared yesterday. No "back of the queue" crap from Obama, just "we're still BFFs". No one wants to upset the markets.

Every side wants this to go away quickly and with as little pain as possible. That will probably mean we get given some shit like a Norway style trade agreement. Which isn't really even that different from what we have now.

That's worst case, if that happens basically nothing substantial changes and we're probably going to go through a recession for no reason.

Best case scenario? The is the start of the end of the EU. I think that might be fantasy though, so maybe the referendum was a waste of time afterall.

It doesn't.

It just means that insiders and profiteers were taking advantage of a volatile situation.

People with their hands in the cookie jar were grabbing as much as they could before they lost access.

This shit will work itself out.

It doesn't, just as much as it doesn't mean your country will be better in the following years.
The vote passed yesterday, it's too early to say anything else that you guys might get out of the EU. Anyone who says otherwise is quite retarded.