4 more days until WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS resume

>4 more days until WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS resume

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4HeCeqW-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw not going to qualify

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

can't wait to watch the canada - el salvador friendly haha
that's being played in houston haha

GABRI SUN :DDD

>mfw already knocked out

world cup je dosadno

the buildup to 2022 starts now friend
please get excited !

JUST

Are we even going to watch the World Cup if we don't qualify? There's no point, right? If America doesn't have a chance to win there's no reason to bother to watch.

heritagefags will watch regardless.

>just two friendlies where boobe can test some random players

Don't really care desu

If we win vs Luxembourgh at home (Oct 7), we can win or draw and qualify for second round playoffs. I even think we can lose by two goals to the Dutchies, and still qualify.

Going to be so fucking exciting

Do you guys even have a NT?
I can't recall a single canadian player.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

*we can win draw or lose vs the dutch (Oct 10).

Hibike a whore

owen hargrea-
jonathan de guz-
asmir bego-
shit

>Panama and Trinidad next
EZ PZ US EEZY

>It's a France-Bulgaria episode

WC Football is the biggest sports event there is. There were one billion viewers during the 2014 WC Final, compared to 113 million for the last Superbowl.

Anyone whos not a poorfag third worlder that cant afford a TV should watch.

I'd like her to blow my euphonium if you know what I mean

Of course I'll watch if the U.S. doesn't qualify. Just not as intently as I would normally

I can't wait for Peru to win
If I don't live after next tuesday tell my father I hate him

are u nervous?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4HeCeqW-8

Gonna be exciting.
>NL at risk of not even qualifying for playoffs
>bunch of unregular European teams in the qualification spots: Serbia, Northern Ireland, Poland, Montenegro, Iceland, etc
>huge fracas in CONMEBOL WCQ: Argentina only in the playoff spot atm, Chile not even in a qualification spot at all, only 7 points separating 2nd and 8th
>Peru in an automatic qualification spot after being bottom of the table for so long: their next fixtures are Argentina away and Colombia at home

There's probably more but I haven't checked.

OH CANADA WHY DID YOU LET BE A COUNTRY!

wouldn't it be great if you didn't play any starters vs us haha

Huh, didn't know about Hargreaves not being a bong.
Don't really care about Guzman and begovic

Excited for peru x argentina and portugal x switerzerland

cunt

how are >we looking?

even third world poorfags watch it

You'd still have to deal with Shandong Luneng superstar Diego Tardelli

Is that some sort of euphemism?

What are the odds that Pootugal is gonna be second again and will be drawn against by far the weakest team in the playoff. Again.

Either way you don't have any chance of winning it.

please don't jinx it for us Belgianon

what bracket we in?

what inning is this pullsick guy playing?

Oh, yeah. USA were choking last episode, weren't they? I forgot about that shit. This should be good.

World cup has turned into a complete meme where people who aren't actually interested tune in purely because everyone else does. Everyone suddenly becomes a football fanatic and is an expert just the same way they do when it's election year and they seem to have so much knowledge on the subject you can't think why they've never mentioned it before. But then you remember it's a goy circus that the goys attend purely because it's what the crowd do.
See the more customers you have then the more money you make. Do you really think women's football is being memed so hard because they care about women being (((equal))) and not because there's an entire 50% of the world population it can be marketed to which will bring in many shekels?

ratings are equivalent to youtube views

but instead of a bunch of pajeets behind a bunch of monitors hitting f7 you pay a jew a dollar for every "tv view" recorded by some unregulated ratings company

he doesn't sound like a bong either, he has a really retarded half-canadian half-english accent that's probably fake

We're in the first world bracket with ussia, England, and poland