New logan paul song!

youtube.com/watch?v=NrdOKiBD1FE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

At least he's not trying to be serious

pure fire logang for life

logan Paul is unironically good

Dabs on all the haters.

The Pauls are inspirations. Only losers like that fat kike Ethan hate them because of jealousy.

LOGANG FOR LIFE

patrician

I think Logan Paul is an annoying faggot but his stupid music is actually sort of funny.

who

h3h3, some retarded youtuber for 12 year olds that makes anti-paul bros videos, very unfunny

holy shit
he did it again

I laughed when he pulled up the lyrics tb.h

sounds really good
definitely he had some professionals working on this one

Reminder that only plebbit kikes hate Logan Paul. They can't stand to see a successful and talented white man create amazing and hilarious music. LOGANG.

How can anyone hate this man? He's such a cool dude. Very charismatic.

can't believe i laughed at this

#PAULGANG

Reminder that Logan’s a real chad

I like how Sup Forums doesn't hate logan like I thought they might

#LOGANG
Jake is cool but Logan is the better artist
He is the Brian to Jake's Dennis

Logan Paul and Jake Paul are actually pretty nice people. sure when you read about them and guess what they might be like they might sound lame. but when you actually watch them they do pretty normal stuff. Jake is just a bogan car nut and logan is just some gym dude that occupies his small brain with random activities its not like they are hurting any one.

well beside the family of that dead guy in japan but he looked like a subhuman desu.

grat sing

Their vlogs are still cancer, no matter how much the music triggers normies. All vlogs are cancer really, i can at least respect them for focusing on the ADHD demographic.

Jake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Logan

Ok this is as good as anything will Ferrell’s ever done. Hater converted
This is his best work. Instant classic

Attached: 285ACC92-FA12-490F-9428-DA18E6FBCC6A.jpg (1536x864, 150K)

he will be very poor in 10 years once he's been forgotten and realises he could have spent his time in wealth cultivating a skill of any kind

I unironically believe one of the Pauls will run for president as society continues to degrade.

agreed Jake is already getting into the anti-gun movement he went down to Florida to hang out with that Hogg kid and the other survivors he has a video about it coming out today.

kinda ironic considering he has a tattoo of a Gucci AR-15 on his leg