OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE WARRIORS THREAD

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

so who's going to be the first nba player to >kneel?

why are we laughing at them?

Seriously though, how the fuck Jokic dropping 28/12/7 in a preseason game?

He's great, but there's no reason to be riding him so hard this early.

Because OKC, Spurs or Rockets are going to fuck them hard this season

Is preseason always this trash? Jesus, these turnovers.

>LOSING TO THE NUGGETS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>millenials
hah, about time they got exposed by a real basketball team. they would have lost in the first round if denver made the 8th seed.

>Denver real basketball team
please tell me how they're so real when they didn't make the playoffs? Were they just too good to compete with these fake teams?

No point in risking injury against the dirty warriors. I'm just saying they can beat the memes in a 7 game series because they counter them, but they obviously won't make it all the way.

Why don't they announce him as Swaggy P?

I forgot mudiay existed. Is he any good?

reminder that preseason is the greatest predictor of championship success, even more important than summer league.

if you're already losing in the preseason you might as well pack it up

So what happens when the warriors lose this game

Get their ring on Opening Day and pretend that their championship* means anything then proceed to get exposed by the other superteams this season.

Basketball would be my favorite sport but the way they market it and its fanbase makes it embarrassing

anyone else enjoys baiting anons in /nba/ general threads. they clearly don't browse /nba/ so they are oblivious to our memes. my favorite is saying Lebron is a top player.

You made this same fucking post in /nba/ general. Noone thinks you're cool.

What's your favorite nba team

Westbrook > Curry

talk from the nugs training camp is he's looking really nice now, him and murray will be fighting to start at PG in the main season

warriors

If they had traded up to draft Lonzo Ball this wouldn't be happening

Why do Australians like Lakers/Warriors more than other teams?

What a huge fucking faggot.

I'm a nugs fan. but it's probably because lakers are a massive fanbase whose games are on at a good time here, and warriors just have bandwagoners.

I remember when the Knicks were supposed to draft him. His first 2 seasons were disappointing I hope the kid finds a way to improve a lot this season.

thanks for the update island nigger

>mfw I didn't even realize it was preseason
Every year I care less and less about this league. What the fuck happened?

This season is shaping up to be a lot better than the last 2-3 years

>niggerhoop thread

helo frens

>casual

Jokic is automatic

Why did the Warriors resign Iguodala? I thought McCaw was supposed to take his place

How did you miss this offseason? It was a crazy as fuck offseason.

Better to keep him instead of letting him go to Houston, San Antonio, or Minnesota

this is pretty much his last chance, he has shown signs and the potential's there

you're welcome

last season he was only automatic inside the arc, judging by training camp videos he's also now automatic outside it too. if he can even get up to 37% from 3 he becomes so much more dangerous.

diehard Warrior-Seahawk fan here (circa 2012)

what will u lads be doing this Cucktober
its a pretty big month for all us die hard 12s and little Warriors

Why do the Warriors have so many Asian and Indian fans?

Teams need consistency and keep certain players around. Iggy is a glue guy/mentor just like green. Mccaw is going to have to battle for that spot.

Definitely potential there. I saw it after watching a lot of his older footage and quotes from his old coaches and trainers. Is it a lack of effort thing? I don't watch the nugs much

it's almost too much effort - he's always trying to force things because he gets limited time, which leads to him playing poorer, so he gets less minutes, so he has to force even more.

he's always had a solid work ethic, he fixed his shooting motion when it was the biggest concern coming out of the draft.

How did you end up with that weird combination? I choose the Patriots, Penguins, Yankees, and Warriors as my favorite teams completely by chance.

Denver should package some of these guys for another star. No way they can develop all of them

Yeah, shooting was his biggest ? When speaking to other knick fans before the draft. Glad to hear hes improving that. Why aren't they giving him more minutes then?

partly because jamal murray was in god mode last season, looking like steph lite, partly because he's still one of the most inefficient guards in the league. last 5 games of last season, mudiay got a bigger role and looked much improved, and it looks like he's continued that into this pre-season.

agreed, but harris, murray and juancho are pretty suited to jokic so i'd like to keep them around

No point in going all in right now. Only a handful of teams have a real shot at contention, so the rest are just building up so they can peak right when the Warriors start declining, which is probably about 3-5 years.

That other guy isn't me, I'm a Dallas fan, games are still good if you're in the lower bowl and Cuban still keeps the atmosphere conservative

WARRIORS GETTING BTFO

Damn warriors not making any threes and are down in the third quarter lmao

>MEMEIORS
>ABOUT TO LOSE TO THE NUGGEST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i hope this is a first round matchup, warriors struggled against the nugs all of last season and it looks the same tonight

>in the NBA the offseason is more exciting than the regular season and playoffs
>"this season will be better", i/e/ the warriors lose maybe 4 games all playoffs long before winning title in 4 games

>Meaningless game
>The Nuggets actually trying
WTFOMGBBQ!
The real joke is the Nuggets putting so much effort to win a preseason game.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GSW is overrated, they lost to fucking cleveland with old ass Lebron