This stretch of land used to have Scandinavian looking people inhabiting it 2000 years ago

This stretch of land used to have Scandinavian looking people inhabiting it 2000 years ago.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I certainly hope not. Scandinavian looking people disgust me.

Fucking mongol assholes

That's totally true. Also you know the Indus river valley civilization and ancient china was inhabited by Western Europeans?

Fuckin' Mongols happened, and Arabs, that's what.

Also, they probably didn't look like Scandis, but they were white yes.

This stretch of land used to have Italian looking people 5000 years ago

What happened?

1000 years ago, people in Finland looked like this.

> Finns
> Scandinavian looking

Genocided by chinks and assimilated by poos and arabs
Only few of them remains now

Seeded by Finns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Look up Scythians and Sarmatians

them damn turkics came and invaded us and stole all our aryan magic

daass right! proof we wuz chinese kingz and queenz till da yellow man came and enslaved us!

chinky waifus lead to them become hapas and then just asians

this is supported by the Y / MTDNA data

Pazyryk Scythians had some N1b haplogroup

They're still hapas now, not that I complain though
Pic is Kazakh girl

I don't understand why you guys turn into such we wuzzers whenever the topic of ancient civilizations are brought up. Like sorry all the great ancient civilizations were brown and yellow, it's just how it is, your circumstantial evince doesn't disprove the vast majority of evidence that the phenotypes then are more similar to the current inhabitants than anyone else. Honestly it's like when blacks look at some painting in some pyramid with a black guy and claim all of Egypt for themselves.

god you're fucking retarded and why am I even bothering replying to you
white people being in what is now a part of modern day china thousands of years ago != white people being chinese emperors. they just lived that far east and inhabited the eurasian steppe
not a single person in this thread has claimed kangship

For the record, I'm claiming a Scythian kingship for a part of Finns with the N1b haplogroup.

None of those areas in your pic have anything to do with the discussion, also:

>In artworks, the Scythians are portrayed exhibiting European traits.[130] In Histories, the 5th-century Greek historian Herodotus describes the Budini of Scythia as red-haired and grey-eyed.[130] In the 5th century BC, Greek physician Hippocrates argued that the Scythians have purron (ruddy) skin.[130][131] In the 3rd century BC, the Greek poet Callimachus described the Arismapes (Arimaspi) of Scythia as fair-haired.[130][132] The 2nd century BC Han Chinese envoy Zhang Qian described the Sai (Scythians) as having yellow (probably meaning hazel or green), and blue eyes.[130]

>In Natural History, the 1st century AD Roman author Pliny the Elder characterizes the Seres, sometimes identified as Iranians (Scythians) or Tocharians, as red-haired and blue-eyed.[130][133] In the late 2nd century AD, the Christian theologian Clement of Alexandria says that the Scythians are fair-haired.[130][134] The 2nd century Greek philosopher Polemon includes the Scythians among the northern peoples characterized by red hair and blue-grey eyes.[130] In the late 2nd or early 3rd century AD, the Greek physician Galen declares that Sarmatians, Scythians and other northern peoples have reddish hair.[130][135]

>The fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus wrote that the Alans, a people closely related to the Scythians, were tall, blond and light-eyed.[136] The 4th century bishop of Nyssa Gregory of Nyssa wrote that the Scythians were fair skinned and blond haired.[137] The 5th-century physician Adamantius, who often follow Polemon, describes the Scythians are fair-haired.

but not a single person has claimed that any of those ancient civilizations were white? we're saying the eurasian steppe was predominately occupied by "whites", which it was
it also wasn't super important at the time
the most important thing that happened thanks to white eurasians (okay they didn't actually have white skin or blue eyes, but they carried the mutations for blonde hair, weren't darker than europeans of the time and are also responsible for lactose tolerance) was the spread of indo european languages. northern europeans today have the most dna in common with the yamnaya with finns and russians having the highest average at 50-70%
also scythians and sarmatians were something like 50-75% yamnaya, 12.5% east asian and 12.5% iranic and they spoke an iranic language

Are Poles really descendants of Sarmatians like they claim?

>This stretch of land used to have Scandinavian looking people inhabiting it 2000 years ago.
My honest theory is that they looked like Modern Belorussians. Not quite Scandies but still one of the lightest phenotype on the planet.