Post crazy leftist shit you heard today after Great Britain voted for Brexit

Post crazy leftist shit you heard today after Great Britain voted for Brexit.

i'll start:

>"The only way to stop fascism from happening in the future, is to ban over 65s from voting"

and

>"Gosh these old people are so inconsiderate they are going to die in a few year anyway, why the hell didnt they think about me when voting?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EdKJfNRqsI
just-shower-thoughts.tumblr.com/post/146396655299/you-could-punch-a-random-british-person-in-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lazy sjw cam whore at work

This is the type of shit right wing people say too

take a look at #BrexitIn5Words, it's a goldmine

>democracy is wrong if my side doesn't win
Brit/pol/ was full of calm indignation when we thought we were going to lose, really makes you think.

Honestly I'd be ok with this. In exchange for social security you don't get to vote.

OH can this also apply to welfare for niggers and single mothers?

That would be amazing if it did

Where are the parents that should be hitting these kids

I keep hearin the argument that the "most educated people wanted to stay".

Doesn't that come across to anyone else as evidence that colleges are indoctrinating people to a political bias?

I mean I know they are actually indoctrinating I just mean why isn't the connection pointed out more

>Britain's hardly had to shoulder any of the load though! Germany's taken in millions of refugees and they're so EFFICIENT at it! They force each of their provinces to take in a certain amount! I mean it just flows so well!"
-my very drunk mom, former world bank employee

Yeah, and since being "uneducated" also seems to disqualify you then obviously niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote in general.

I've heard many intelligent arguments in favor of the EU and almost nothing but retarded bullshit conspiracies in favor of Brexit.

The road goes both ways. If you're a young person who doesn't pay taxes and/or on welfare, then you don't get to vote either. Your judgment cannot be trusted if you are dependent on the government.

As for having people on social security not voting, I don't think that should be the case necessarily. It should be how much they have contributed in the past. If it is determined they have taken out more from the system than they have put in, then they don't get voting privileges.

Not a bad idea. If you get checks from the government consistently, you don't get to vote because the rest of us are supporting your ass. It would be a good check against uncontrolled welfare, military spending, and expansions of Medicare/Medicaid and SS.

I wonder if they get a redo, if more old people will vote leave just to spite these bitches. Someone tell old people about twitter.

I love this idea! Let's push a campaign to sign up nogs for $400 more welfare a year, in exchange for their right to vote. We can push that voting is a Corrupt System or something anyway, and we all know a huge number of nogs would give up their firstborn for 400 dollars on the spot
LET'S MAKE THIS REAL

>He hasn't watched Gove or Penny Mordaunt talk about Brexit

kek here u go:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EdKJfNRqsI

>I've heard many intelligent arguments in favor of the EU and almost nothing but retarded bullshit conspiracies in favor of Brexit.

It's exactly the opposite, all I've heard from the Remain crowd are empty buzzwords about "xenophobia" and a willingness to give up even more control over their own lives in pursuit of the suicidal fantasy of open borders.

I know exactly what to expect: blah blah, self-determination, something about bureaucracy and regulations.

You either aren't listening or are retarded.

EU is an undemocratic organization that would write up and impose laws on constituent countries with no say from the countries themselves. The leaders are not elected by any constituent countries, so it is straight up taxation without representation They may get a veto if they're lucky, but once a law is imposed, it would be impossible for a single country to back out afterwards if they needed to.

This.

Ok grandpa.

watch it anyway

>blah blah, self-determination

Leftard.txt.

Ohshit did we just bypass the 15th
we just bypassed the 15th

99% of liberal voters: gone

Can somebody explain this "old people caused brexit"? There's literally zero proof that only old people voted, where are they getting those statistics from?

>boomers caused this conservative and/or right wing surge

nope

shes the current Minister of State for the Armed Forces and an ex-servicewoman who thinks that the military and security is better outside Europe, and also goes into economic issues in depth and misunderstandings from the remain side.

Just watch it and we can have a debate.

>Referendums aren't the purest form of democracy because it doesn't take peoples political opinions in to account
This person was literally advocating Authoritarianism

Pro EU: endless opportunities for trade, meeting diverse people, traveling, learning new things.

Anti EU: butthurt stormfags.

>wealthy, London bankers voted to remain
>they lost
>Liberals are upset

Of course it is; It's boilerplate. Doesn't make it any less relevant to this even, though.

I'm ashamed to share a country with you.

Probably a minority and treaucuck too I bet

the enemies of leftism are poor people.

>butthutr stormfags

What about people who dont agree with economic federalism? It isnt something the british people value or want, and is not in line with our traditions as a successful merchant nation.

What about the fact that the UK cannot have TTIP foisteed on itself by the EU anymore? Dont most lefties hate the fuck out of TTIP? You jelly Britiain is getting out of that hellish deal scot free?

>economic federalism

Fuck you nigger. How are you supposed to have free trade if you don't have a level playing field?

Pro EU: Losers, the crabs trying to drag us back into the bucket
Anti-EU : Winners, the saviors of England

feels good to be on the right side of history

Was watching the CBC today, and they were comparing the markets reaction to Brexit this morning to 2008.

I quickly changed the channel.

>Pro EU: endless opportunities for trade,

The UK traded with the world before it was ever in the EEC/EU.

>meeting diverse people

What, like the pedo grooming gangs in Rotherham? If you want to meet foreigners take a fucking holiday, you cheapskate, don't import them en masse to your homeland.

> traveling,

Yes that's true, a sovereign Britain is going to ban all travelling. Are you really this stupid?

> learning new things.

The UK was the world leader in many academic fields long before the EU was ever dreamt of. You literally know nothing of history, do you?

>Anti EU: butthurt stormfags.

Yes, because the Nazis were so well-known for respecting national sovereignty. Fuck off.

those liberals aren't working class.
The blue haired tranny that lives in London, Boston, NYC or San Francisco, can only afford to do so because her rich parents make a killing from being bigshot bankers, or own businesses that employ illegal immigrants.

Don't think of it as them being Naïve, they know exactly what they're doing. Look at Carl the Cuck. He pretended he cared about spics and mudshits. But people found out he was an extremely wealthy guy, with parents that owned land and sold and renovated property in California. Now what would be an easy way to make money in the construction industry, in a state flooded with illegals that don't have to be paid minimum wage....
Yeah, and all that money goes to Carl, so he can fly halfway across the country to protest Trump.

Pretty much all of these liberal losers that we could post for the "I'm here for the job interview!" meme, are just supported by these rich globalist system, because they are part of that upper class. They're just the children of the people calling the shots.
What is good, is that those calling the shots are failing, and their genetic lines will be dead ends.

>endless opportunities for trade, meeting diverse people, traveling, learning new things.

because none of this is possible or ever happened without the EU

Can someone redpill me on why everyone hates old people nowadays? I was raised to believe in respecting your elders, and honestly, it doesn't seem like the past generation fucked up that bad,

>because none of this is possible or ever happened without the EU

You are correct in thinking that.

Leftists will betray any value they allegedly hold if it furthers the cause of getting brown skins into white countries.

Neoliberal free trade and capitalist economic globalization are good things now. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

Because the youth in the western world is becoming extremely polarized to the left or to the right. The older generations have been centrists, or are just waking up now that they see the writing on the wall.

The youth can be summed up into two camps. The ones that listened to the indoctrination phrases every single day and believed it, and the ones that listened to the indoctrination phrases every single day and got angry that they kept being told the same thing every day, and went contrarian.

Because the EU is trying to modernize the world and make it a more pleasant and efficient place to live in, but that pisses off old people because it means destroying their outdated lifestyle.

>I was raised to believe in respecting your elders

That only happens in decent, stable societies. Rapidly declining societies like ours view the elderly as obsolescent and disposable, like last year's smartphones. Ironically, lefties will often tell you with awe about how indigenous cultures respect their elders, even while they scream about how old white people need to die off so that utopia can be achieved.

If people want their communities to keep the same ethnic makeup, why is this is bad thing?
There's more to life then endlessly growing a number on a screen.

We are a tribal species. At a certain point, the happiness you gain from an extra couple dollars is less than the happiness you get from being surrounded by people who look like you and have roots in the area.

I have to wonder if the 20-somethings who are today decrying the seniors' vote as "their futures aren't as long as ours" will voluntarily decline their vote when they themselves reach age 65 in ~40 years' time.

>We

ok buddy

>Leftists will betray any value they allegedly hold if it furthers the cause of getting brown skins into white countries.

Nicely summarized. What they are really terrified of is the thought of a majority-white society governing itself in accordance with its own best interests, and those interests rarely coincide with importing millions of subliterate and hostile invaders.

Here's some Lily Allen, righteous cunt.

Does this shit happen with every generation, or is this unique to ours?

>going to argue
>fucking leaf

>that pisses off old people because it means destroying their outdated lifestyle.

By "outdated lifestyle" I take it you mean the freedom to walk down the street without being harassed by immigrants?

If it weren't immigrants you'd be harassed by white people.

someone tweet this at her for everyone to see.

You really are functionally retarded. The EU did nothing but hurt the working class in England. The country was flooded with Polish and other poor member state migrants that undercut the local labor markets. Free trade and open borders only serves a very select group of people.

Anyone who voted remain were voting against their own interests.

Liberals, no matter from which country, hate financial and corporate institutions but are oblivious to the fact that these entities buy liberal politicians like no one else.

I honestly think most liberals are so mentally burnt out and brain dead that if you showed them proof of this, they'd think you're a conspiracy theorist and that there's noooooo way a benevolent liberal politician could possibly be purchased by mega banks and corporations.

Their faces when

>the happiness you gain from an extra couple dollars is less than the happiness you get from being surrounded by people who look like you and have roots in the area.

As someone who lives in an all-white area, I can confirm this is true. Almost zero crime and a ridiculously high level of friendliness and social trust (cars and houses routinely left unlocked, etc.) This is the kind of stable, organic society that the Left yearns to destroy through various means, the most effective being immigration.

Scale only benefits a select number of strivers who benefit from a hyper-competitive globalized world. People are happier segregated

The UK can now trade BETTER outside of the EU actually, the EU prevented it from making trade agreements so it couldn't make any with the Commonwealth, Asia or the US on its own terms.

What the fuck is stopping them from travelling and learning new things anyway?

>If it weren't immigrants you'd be harassed by white people.

Sorry mate, I live in a white part of Canada and old people are never bothered here. In your multicultural shithole it's obviously different (let me guess: GTA?)

this is the mentality of the ones who rule the west btw guys

Everything boils down to efficiency and what makes the markets happy. And pushing for more 0,1% growth in GDP, no matter the consequences.

It isnt just technocracy. Its a dumb technocracy of the worst kind

My mom's just a CNN whining liberal femcuck with biceps the size of her head

I saw a fucktonne of hate aimed at old people for voting out from people around my age bracket.

I'd like to see them try and accuse pic related of being a fascist.

Well I'm truly sorry that you were born in the pinnacle of human civilization and given the greatest opportunities that a human being has ever had and decided to piss it all away.

The only thing that comes to mind are the civil wars in Spain in the 19th century

>>"The only way to stop fascism from happening in the future, is to ban over 65s from voting"

Where were you when leftists began to argue for taking away voting rights from people?

this guy. Props.

meh, the majority voters in the 18-24 year bracket were remainers.
On the opposite side, the older age group was majority leave, and the other middle groups (the ones with active working population) was more or less evenly split, with the 25-30 something bracket tending very slightly to stay

just-shower-thoughts.tumblr.com/post/146396655299/you-could-punch-a-random-british-person-in-the

Wow, what an amazing argument, you sure showed me.

In middle school, 15 years ago.

Kingsley Amis noticed back in the 60s that it was the people who had actually fought the Nazis who were the ones most often being called "fascists" by the young.

>Based leaf
>Every other dog-fucking kike leaf

this seems accurate.

ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF
EVERY GOD DAMN TIME
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERY THREAD HAVING SOME FUCKING WEED MAN COME IN AND SHIT UP THE THREAD
FUCK YOU FAGGOT LEAF SERIOUSLY YOUR FLAG HAS A LEAF ON IT
FUCK

They only make a show of giving a shit about the poor and hating the wealthy to get imaginary merit badges. When things don't go their way they show their true colors. You see it here and you see it every time Sanders loses.

All of the efficiencies of the EU could be achieved with a loose confederation with a trade agreement stipulation. No centralized bureaucratic mess and all the benefits of increased trade and defense. The free movement BS could be remedied by an ease of movement, such as an automatic tourist visa coupled with an automatic work/study visa the moment you find proof of enrollment or employment. Use your tourist visa to move and in that period find work or education.
Then, you don't have gypsies running amok. Since those shown to be abusing the system can be barred from it. Then, countries can run proper accounting of citizens and demand payments for usage of domestic services and welfare from the country of the people they are hosting, or even restrict the quantity of payments to the quantity that the foreigners government would pay in that situation.
There is no reason for a federalized Europe unless you want a homogenized globalist system with a communist cabal at the helm or you're a country who wants gibmedats.
As well, the euro as an entity could then be restricted as an optional secondary currency to be accepted at all locations meanwhile local currency could still exist. Hell, there's really no reason for a unified currency in the digital age, all currencies can be instantly converted for purchases when you use bank cards or similar systems. Or just have an official confederation currency that is only traded internationally and used as a transmission currency, but all local countries do banking in their respective one allowing them to have monetary autonomy and people to have an ease of travel.

>literally the first victory working class scum have had over these rich, celebrity fucks who don't even stay in the country much in decades
>this unbridled hatred and anger at finally being beaten

I'm so happy.

So leave. Leave along with all the Poles and degenerates. Boot them out. Goodbye.

Yeah mate he sure showed you hey! How will you ever recover from this?
Like can you feel the slight scuff of the liberal leaf?

>i'm against it because john oliver said so and donald trump is for it

You're wrong, wrong, wrong.

None of that shit would be possible efficiently without a centralized authority.

The overwhelming opinion from young sjw leftists is that old people are scared, senile and stupid and their vote shouldnt be allowed to 'ruin' things.

How about old people have lived a life time, seen how the world works and MAYBE know whats best?

Nigel Farage said it best: "the people used to protest against the establishment; nowadays, the establishment protests against the people".

>18 to 26 year olds thinking they know whats best for the country and thinking in their minds that they know more about things then people who lived up to 3 times of their current time of living experience.

>honestly thinking their vote matters more

This, all the benefits of the EU can be acheived without the need of some shadowy governing body completely devoid of accountability.

Fuck I saw Reddit screencaps showing some calling for some sort of IQ or other test. I don't think they realize that is how the south kept blacks from voting years ago.

As well, it would keep mama Germany from abusing the poor countries to keep the euro low.

>All of the efficiencies of the EU could be achieved with a loose confederation with a trade agreement stipulation
basically, the early EEC.

Maastricht Treaty is when everything started to go very, very wrong.

Does anyone else hate the way Twitter displays shit?

The best are the morons that assume:

>We will need a visa to go everywhere
>Scotland is somehow full of sane people
>It isn't possible to buy anything, at all, from Europe ever again
>"wahhh i can't work abroad"

>meeting diverse people
Why the fuck would I want to meet "diverse" people?

>learning new things
What the FUCK do I have to learn from some scumbag Romanian thieves?

Those things are EU cons you cucky wanker.

>None of that shit would be possible efficiently without a centralized authority.

Centralized planning always ruins economies. Again, you are ignorant of actual history so I wouldn't expect you to know that, but you might want to check up on how Communism worked out in practice.