F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=YlbPVCkrT2E

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran
youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
1000mistakes.com
mobile.wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-child-sex-assault-suspects-back-on-streets-of-idaho/#!
youtube.com/watch?v=XH9WAMvsE50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he about to do the thumb trick?
> that was Mohammed's speciality

he only did that to thieves

the W stands for Wrape

Man that guy is cute.

if i am having an amazing day then you all should be having an amazing day

i've yet to see him publicly do the major miralces of islam; stoning a grown woman and fucking a 9 year old one.

I once saw a penis sized tree. And it made me realize: wait a minute, I also have a penis

Coincidence?

wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

This looks like a disguised personal army thread to give more dislikes

I want to fuck with him and his stupid, fucking video, but he just seems like a nice, likeable guy.

how does one acquire this type of swag?
bet the guy gets mad puss

Niggas handsome as fuck, would let him breed my daughter.

Is that stupid fucking hat that huge or is he just a tiny bean headed zealot faggot?

that's the realest nigga I've ever seen

>miracles of allah

Kek has done more for the world already.

fakeass Drake wannabe bitch nigga

cuck

PRAISE KEK

It's almost as if all Muslims don't look like terrorist and are capable of behaving normally. Who would have guess...

>Wikiislam
>Welcome to WikiIslam,
the online resource on Islam that anyone can edit.

Real authentic.

The only true and authentic source of Islam is the Quran.

He is pretty handsome though desu

>miracle 3
>there are thw roman numerals on your hands for iv 4 and vi 6
>4 and 6 equal 10
>10 is the number of commandments yhwh gave moses on mount Sinai
>wow what a miracle by moses (pbuh)

Put him and 100 of his friend together and they will be stoning women for getting raped.

>t paranoid Conservacuck

It's not paranoid if it has happened all over the world again and again Muhamed

This gay retard is probably from deerbourne mi. He'll spray down a shopping mall and it'll go down as >homegrown lone wolf terrorism

We have more muslims in the US than Britian yet it isn't happening?
Ask yourself why dumbass.

jesus christ, religious people are so desperate to confirm their beliefs that they look past obvious reasons for why things are as they are and try and say it's a sign from their god

Quranists are heretic for 99% of Muslims, "if it's not in the Quran it's not Islam" is yet another example of taqiyya

this is correct. and furthermore it is only a valid source in arabic; translations do not count.

Nothing like this has happened in Dearborn.
Only white people go to shoot up malls

>what is population density compared to general population?

My hands make an M and on the other one, another M. What does it mean?

Who are you quoting?

I don't see any of this taking place in Dearborn Michigan which has a very high concentration of Muslim Americans

Only shia use Taqiyya, find me one sunni scripture that tolerates it's use.

youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Whatever, the point is you're a liar.

I'm gonna need proof of me being a liar.

All I want to do is guide you to the correct path.

1000mistakes.com

No leaks yet. Heres one for you mobile.wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-child-sex-assault-suspects-back-on-streets-of-idaho/#!

What special little sect do you follow that allows to ignore and discard all the ahadith?

Is this nigga serious.
I have 5 fingers on my leg, Allah contains 5 letters, obviously I'm Allah.

He goes by many names
99 names in the qu'ran

KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD. ALL OTHER GODS ARE HERESY IN THE EYES OF KEK.

>That fucking comment section.

Holy shit.

Its the same god you retard
Yhwh and allah is the same guy

youtube.com/watch?v=XH9WAMvsE50

No, they're not. Mudslimes are similar to nuclear bombs. They need to hit critical mass before they go kaboom. Once they do however you end up with Afghanistan, Somalia and the likes.

>no credible sources
Sure thing Jew

He got 99 names but Kek ain't one.

Birds can't fly, it magic.

I thought that was Ice JJ Fish from the thumbnail

I dunno. Malaysia seems fine. And there's plenty of Christianity in Africa and South America but they're mostly shitholes.

Think again buddy.
99 dubs in this post prove kek is allah

Isn't this the stupid faggot that pretended to be a Trumpet and mocked the one actual Trumpet who had the decency to shake his hand?

>that disgusting brown metrosexual aesthetic
Where is Omar "Paki At The Disco" Mateen when you need him.

>Baby stops crying when you play music
>Words written by muhammad occur the same number of times
>The rest of that bullshit
Either he's really reaching here or this is satire

>1 post by this ID

FPBP

Fixed that for you

LOL that hand arabic shit

I guess Allah hates teh downz

Countries like Malaysia haven't suffered from inbreeding as much yet, they also haven't wholly destroyed the structures build all around the world during the age of colonialism. They are however in the process of doing so already, increasingly bringing back Islamic laws and knocking down their country one bit a time. They also have regular progroms against ethnic Chinese and other non muslims.

Then again, they don't need to go kaboom anymore, they won already there. All that's left is slowly ruining what was left to them and getting around to driving the minorities extinct one group a time.

No, that's eight

Already did my part

it either this one or the one with 5.

lol, I can't even..

>I am brown but my penis is in black color. Mecca is black.
>My cock is allah.
>Da fuck, it fucked a 7 year old
>Da fuck, it makes me a pedophile

Ib dats all doo gop? Fug I'm dusteb bbbbbbbbbxddddddddd

>I have 5 fingers on my leg
hmmm

How in the fuck is looking for idiotic numerological conicidences and calling them "miracles" normal by any stretch of the imagination?

This is all half baked horseshit. It's the kind of stuff you think of when you're stoned.

The kind of math involved in this shit is super easy to manipulate into some kind of "meaning"

for example, your post number

when I add up all the digits of that number I get
36 is a twin prime, which means its the SUM of two prime numbers
19 and 17
now if we look at the year 1917, we will find that IT'S THE SAME YEAR THAT Philipp von Boeselager FAILED TO ASSASSINATE HILTER!

COINCIDENCE?

I
THINK
NOT

Holy shit actual retard? Can't tell.

Also why did Allah choose to stamp his name on the shittiest continent in the world?

>Philipp von Boeselager

I fucked up, that was the year he was born.

Either way. You get the idea.

I meant toes.

That's some impressive autism there my leafy friend

Will you go back to africa?

Greatest mudslime trick was making UK disappear from the European Union

Its more funny to me as cuckah wrote 18 on his hand while 18 (1+8 = 9) is one of the auspicious numbers in Hinduism. Cuck allah follows hinduism. Kek.

We have a nose, Mohammad also had a nose. MIRACLE.

It takes two seconds on wikipedia to come up with this shit btw. Wiki has articles on numbers, and years, and since the years articles are so comprehensive, you really only have to do a ctrl+f to find something related to the topic you're interested in.

get out of my country, cuck.

Don't we use the Arabic numbers?

THAT NOT FUCKING 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

under rated post

This is true swag. Not like those pathetic /fa/ cucks trying to walk cool at the Brisbane meet.

(((Google))) is pushing their agenda with another propaganda video, but this time they decided to censor all comments from the beginning. You don't have to watch the dreadful thing, just remember to give it a downvote^<

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw

well said

Underrated post desu senpai

Muhammad seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected, he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity. He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the contrary, Muhammad said that he was sent in the power of his arms—which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants. What is more, no wise men, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him from the beginning, Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Muhammad forced others to become his followers by the violence of his arms. Nor do divine pronouncements on the part of preceding prophets offer him any witness. On the contrary, he perverts almost all the testimonies of the Old and New Testaments by making them into fabrications of his own, as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place any faith in his words believe foolishly.

He's got great lips. I'd fuck him.