Why there are no subtitles included? How am I supposed to get through all that nigger talk?

Why there are no subtitles included? How am I supposed to get through all that nigger talk?

DUDE RACISM LMAO

Don't watch it then you racist piece of shit.

>being to stupid too download the subs

Kys

>How am I supposed to get through all the nigger talk?
You don't, start watching better movies

It's a pretty great gay movie and it doesn't SJW over black culture. I don't get why you guys hate it.

Did you forget Sup Forums stopped being ironic and started actually being racist?

I'm not racist, I'm white European and english is my second language, and just couldn't understand them at times.
there are no subs yet
it certainly is better than Carol but still mediocre, it failed to touch my emotional side, I didn't really care about the main character desu

stick to capeshit

are you saying this oscarbaiting garbage is any better than capeshit?

obviously it's above your comprehension level. just don't watch.

Why would anyone watch this? It's obvious muh minorities oscarbait. They make one every year and it's never good. I'm just waiting until they make one about the struggle of a black gay trans overweight handicapped and watch them all at the same time.

You didn't watch the movie at all did you?

Are you saying it isn't? It is

>oscarbait

holy shit i just realized that the picture is three different niggers

No, I have no interest in the subject matter, I'll probably be annoyed the whole time. Why should I waste my time?

>no interest in the subject matter
Such a pleb thing to say. I have no interest in cooking but i liked Chef, a good film is a good film. But sure, if you think it'll trigger you then just don't watch it

"Why should I waste my time?" he asks. in a thread about a movie he has "no interest in"

>I compulsively project my political ideas on everything and everyone to the point of not being able to enjoy anything any longer.
Sad!

did they establish how juan died from in the time between part 1 and part 2?

movie is good, by the way.

Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forumseddit hate film with any artistic merit in general, the muh blacks/muh gays is just a convenient excuse for them

It's a black version of Happy Together except the whole point is how toxic black culture is to gay people.

no, he probably went to prison or got killed on the street

>I have no interest in cooking but i liked Chef
This is different. It's actually more like I have an aversion to it. It's obvious the film has a BLM/LGBTQ agenda and it was made so critics could fawn over how relevant it is in "Trump's America".
Shitposting takes like 5 minutes. Moonlight is a two hour commitment.

no

but he was a drug dealer, he probably just got shot

lmao it most certainly does not have those agendas. you might know that if you saw it or ya know even had a passing interest in it.

might also come in handy if you wanted to have an intelligent discussion about it.

>It's actually more like I have an aversion to it
Why are you even asking then? I already said it, if you think it'll trigger you then just don't watch it.

Except it has almost nothing to do with Happy Together apart from being a gay film.

There is nothing remotely BLM related in this movie, lol. There are no complaints of cops or white people or even racism, it's just about a kid who doesn't belong struggling with his identity. You clearly haven't seen the movie so I don't know why you even bother being here.

His bitch was hot af

I didn't like Happy Together. Black culture is toxic to people.

she looked very nice

Just watch Once Upon a Time in America instead, similar plot, better film, you can understand what they're saying

Why didn't she just show her titties to Chiron, he would've become instantly straight

she has a song with grimes

I think you're looking for stuff that isn't actually there. The movie is far from being BLM/LGBTQ. I'd say it's a well made movie exploring the problems in the black community and the struggles for identity a black male, or just any male, might go through growing up and past sexual development.

Honestly, just save your time and keep it moving. If you do watch the film you'll probably start to look for political stuff that isn't actually there just so you can come back and make threads about anti-Trump rhetoric being in the film when it has nothing political about it or close to being about trump to begin with.

The movie started production in 2013 and is based off a play. Trump has no relevance

Archandroid is better than anything Grimes ever done

>exploring the problems in the black community
I don't care about them, I'm white, it's not relevant and of no interest to me. Their biggest problem is they should get a job instead of "slanging dope in the hood" and working on their "fire mixtape"
>struggles for identity a black male
I don't care, I'm white, not relevant or interesting to me. I don't care if you're a nigger or a gay nigger or uncertain which type of nigger you are.

better than geidi primes? no way, fandango

So you can't enjoy an movie unless it's about a white person? That sounds no different than someone who can't enjoy a movie unless it's about a black person. Hmmm...

uhm, that's like your opinion man. AA is utter shit but before it Grimes was a beast

>responding to b8

White people are important. Blacks people are not. "Le struggle" of niggers does not matter in the modern world

Okay.

I can enjoy a movie about a black person, for example, since there's a thread about it, I enjoy this movie:
because it offers something besides just "exploring the struggles and problems of the black man". It's fine if a film explores that, but it can't be just that. Why not make a movie where something happens besides just a bunch of gay niggers talking, exploring themselves(whatever that means) and sucking each others dicks? Why not have an interesting story instead, and wrap up your themes in there so I can get something out of it?