Vikings

Vikings is becoming politically correct bullshit, caving in to muslims and SJWs---

youtube.com/watch?v=EmBOwXXFiaw

didnt it have shieldmaidens from the get-go? that's a sjw fantasy straight off the bat bro
just leave it

vikings is trash for autist that like to roleplay in the woods

how is this caving to SJWs? doesnt this imply victory rape?

this must be a feminists favorite scene.

The first season was the only decent season. Everything after that featured more and more stupid haircuts/clothing styles, women "warriors", sjw fueled themes, and vikings acting like blood lust teenagers.

Seriously, just watch the last episode and see how cringey Ragnars sons are. That whole thing needs to be put to the torch.

>"""history""" channel
This is the same channel that turned a Berber/Mediterranean man Hannibal barca into a straight up sub Saharan African and let's not forget Roots. The whole channel is pseudohistory garbage, the edgelords at /his/ are more knowledgeable than these clowns

It's sad people can't sit down and enjoy a television show without projecting their own political bias onto it.

its shit without ragnar and once based eckbert dies theres no real point watching it

i think they know it

i disagree i like Ivar and bjorn has become pretty based.

>nigger
Wait, where does that scene take place? I haven't watched Season 4 Part 2 yet.

Ivar and Bjorn are ok, but I hate how Lagertha is still alive
And her army, exclusively of women, is the most retarded thing I've seen since the reveal of Butt Pirates.

Basically, but it was shit before Ragnar died.

Ivar is way over the top. They should have made him more "wolf in sheeps clothing" instead of "crazy crippled wolf" because it's hard to believe someone wouldn't have slit his throat already the way he acts. Nobody likes to see a cripple crawl around and act like he is superior to them.

Bjorn is alright. But he can't carry a show. That actor is too bland.

>Ivar is way over the top. They should have made him more "wolf in sheeps clothing" instead of "crazy crippled wolf" because it's hard to believe someone wouldn't have slit his throat already the way he acts. Nobody likes to see a cripple crawl around and act like he is superior to them.
Honestly, I was expecting some memebullshit from Ragnar dying and the gods giving Ivar his legs back to get revenge or some shit
At least then ivar wouldn't be so fucking useless

It makes sense that she would have lots of women for that attack this season because alot of fighting men were off on raids.

But it makes me mad that they don't depict her more ruthless but they go out of their way to make the men look like savage killers when raiding Muslims. I mean, how much courage does it take to attack and take a village from a bunch of women, children, and old farts? I wish Bjorn would have killed her when he came back from raiding.

I watched an episode at a friend's two weeks ago. What happened to the muslim qt in the red dress?

>becoming
It already is lad, what did you expect from a show featuring cuckolding and strong women

"Historically" Ivar the boneless is suppose to be a cripple that couldn't walk, but still led men in battle and was feared. But they overvalue his protection from being Ragnars son a bit too much. He wouldn't get away with half the shit he's pulled back then. Too easy to kill someone and hide it back then, especially when it is a cripple that crawls around.

>tfw you search for a genuine evidence-based discussion on the prevalence and role of "shieldmaidens" and all you get is SJW/anti-SJW bullshit

True but he is feared, one of ragnars sons and known to be inhumanly strong. sure you could probably kill him easy because of his disability but would you be willing to test it? most people would be scared off just from the rumors of him.

The show just decided to start shoehorning niggers everywhere. It was inevitable.

>It makes sense that she would have lots of women for that attack this season because alot of fighting men were off on raids.
From memory she was attacking men though.
It was her strong, independent woman, vs the evil mens.
And the belief that everyone would just let her walk in and murder the previous ruler and let her be the new leader is such retarded shit.
they did the same thing with GoT and it was just as retarded

>most people would be scared off just from the rumors of him.
Except they aren't
Everyone just looks at him and sees a useless cripple

the literal first google result for "shieldmaidens" is a wikipedia article steeped in the academic debate over their existence. just search any of the historians the article cites

I thought that there were no actual historical facts that the dude was a cripple. There are theories of him just being a dude with great elasticity, like double jointed or some shit, and some other accounts that historians just slapped "the boneless" to his name because it sounds cool.

I'm talking about this one.

yeah i don't get that. people just ignore and laugh at him, then when they are alone they say they're terrified of him. so.. why piss him off then?

It did. But now their armies consist of 50% women now.

I don't think there's much of anything historically accurate to prove 90% of the shit vikings did back then. It's all conjecture based on mythos.

Shieldmaidens are described in the sagas. The Muslim shit was one scene. Vikings were degenerate enough to share their women with other men.

Get over yourselves, Sup Forumstards.

>From memory she was attacking men though.
>It was her strong, independent woman, vs the evil mens.

Maybe the show protrayed it that way, but think about it. Back then, the men that didn't go on Bjorns raid would be considered cowards or too weak to fight (old men, children, cripples). So it almost forces the strong and capable men to go on the raid to save face and not be seen as a coward weakling. Guaranteed she was fighting mostly old/weak men and women/children.

>"Historically" Ivar the boneless is suppose to be a cripple that couldn't walk
Stop making shit up.

it's sad that TV shows can't be produced without people projecting the bias of their jewish overlords onto it

>Guaranteed she was fighting mostly old/weak men and women/children.
You didn't even watch the episode, did you.

>Shieldmaidens are described in the sagas
>a female warrior was mentioned once
>therefore they had entire armies comprised solely of women
???

>show does something stupid
>people criticize it
>"wow shitlords, just like turn off your brain okay?"

Why am I still watching this trash. They killed all the best Vikings in the first two seasons. Then they replaced them with shit and shieldmaiden shit.

This tbqh.
Go back to watching Game of Thrones you plebs.

Also Lagertha is still tip top waifu. Anyone who disagrees is a faggot or a jealous roastie.

What part of "historically" don't you understand? Notice the emphasis on using quotations.

>show something racist or sexist
>people criticize it
>"m-muh artistic integrity! fucking feminists ruin everything!"

The part where you use the word historically incorrectly.

I watched it, but my brain tends to turn off when meaningless drivel is being shown. I remember there being men but also lots of women, and way more shots of Lagertha and her couple of cringey shield maidens than anyone else. So forgive me if I don't remember seeing all the brave strong men fighting.

Was into her until i looked her up irl. Not the same and was ditched soon after. Without the personna, hair and accent she is pleb tier. Went back to biel.

Nah, she's a cunt and her vagina has been blown out.

Again, "historically" is not the same as historically. See the difference, it's very subtle.

Looking good for someone who's supposed to be in her 50's.

APOLOGIZE

Dropped it on the episode before Ragnar's death. It's steadily gotten worse after the first 2 seasons.
I don't understand what kind of idiots are still able to watch it.

>eggbert cucks his son
>bjorn cucks his mom

what is with this show...

MORE FARMING

Fake af

Nigga I want half little house on the prairie & half blood & guts. What I got was a Nelsen rating fuck all.

>Aethulwulf gets cucked by Athelstan
>has to raise his son
>then gets cucked by his dad
>has to do all the dirty work in running the kingdom and fighting off the barbarians
>his wife's son will end up getting all the credit and will become "the Great"

....No it doesn't that's just Lagertha's army. I didn't see one girl in the Great Heathen Army. I swear you guys cry just as much as the liberals.

Are you pretending this shit isn't influenced by current identity politics?

>pretend

>Sup Forums needs safespaces because of muh tv shows

>dude if you don't like historical revision for the sake of a political agenda you need a safe space
lol

>Vikings is becoming politically correct bullshit, caving in to muslims and SJW
>Posts a video of raping and pillaging

??? Raping and pillaging muslims is what SJWs want now?

>it's an user learns that people who are really, really into politics are insufferable regardless of their particular affiliation episode

>raping
>rated pg-13 for some mild pillaging and respect of worshippers

>Floki was into cucking
>Ragnar got cucked
>Lagertha gets cucked
>Aethelwulf gets cucked
>sons of Ragnar cucking each other

>VIKEKS
Idontknowwhoscuckingwhoanymore.jpg

>triggered by the presence of strong women
>triggered by the presence of muslims
>triggered by degenerate yet manly vikings who have no problem sharing their women when you can't even find one that will stay near you outside of a mcdonalds line

As a muslim i feel like we need more representation this is a step in the right direction

>dude historical revisionism is awesome
lol

>Ragnar tried to cuck himself with Athelstan

yet you praise mel gibson and his white jesus

>dude historical revisionism is awesome if it panders to people I like
lol, liberals

White is not a race.

But black is, I assume?

I'm not american nor a liberal, try harder
northern european caucasoid or whatever you guys call yourselves

Keep telling yourself that, maybe your safe space will hold up. That or your basement.

Caucasions include the entire middle east and most of north africa.

Aww they should have put a trigger warning for you.

It's mostly shit but the parts with Athelstan were the best. When they sent his bastard son to Rome was especially good.

Jesus was always depicted as white. For starters it's fucking fiction and he's the son of God, someone who looks like this in all official christian art.

Making him look white isn't really the biggest deal ever, especially when you take into consideration that he isn't the son of a dunecoon. As far as bible Mythos is concerned. Mary got impregnated by God.

and jim caviezel is clearly not a semite

>lol if you disagree with you historical revisionism you a racist in a safe space
lol, typical Kagz

Jews are caucasion, Indians as well.

>Jesus was always depicted as white
no
>For starters it's fucking fiction and he's the son of God, someone who looks like this in all official christian art
only in european art
>you take into consideration that he isn't the son of a dunecoon
do you have a DNA analysis of god so we can know for sure?
>Mary got impregnated by God.
and mary most likely looked like a dunecoon

Jews are not Caucasian, they are Semites. Ashkenazi Jews are Caucasian but they are basically white because they're just Jews with white admixture (a lot of it)

Is it?

cool, they still have a distinct appearance that is not european
you would have been okay with an indian jesus?

>indians
>caucasian

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Caucasian is a skull type not a skin color.

It's true according to Anthropology. And genetically, they are closer to Europeans than the other 2 "races" too.

and caucasian encompass a lot of phenotypical differences beyond skull type
that's why you consider yourself different from middle easterners

That's great. They still aren't white.

He was impossible to teach. His dad wished he was more like Athelstan because he absorbs knowledge easily and doesn't fight change because it's different. Aethulwulf and people like him will always get cucked by their betters because they can't except change and/or won't change themselves.

>phenotypical differences
such as?

skin, hair and eye color, hair type, nose, eye and jaw form
you know, all these things that makes you look like different from a middle easterner

All things that can be found in all caucasians. Stop trying to divide us.

not with the same prevalence and you know it, that why classifications make distinctions betweens mediterraneans, nordics, arabids etc...

Except Aethulwulf's literally been proven right, the Vikings ARE savages and have to be dealt with if his kingdom is to survive. Eckbert is a bitch who has ruled only through his son, while bemoaning the death of some faggot monk and barbarian king.

>that why classifications make distinctions
which ones?

you have a links in the wikipedia pages, most of these classifications are old
if you want something with more scientific value then look up cavalli-sforza's work

first time I would see people here claim that differences between caucasoid people are negligible, I guess that's the only way you can consider jesus to be something other than a "dunecoon"

>criticizing a tv show on Sup Forums means you need a safespace
Love it that sjws use Sup Forums tactics now, proves that they acknowledge our superiority.

They are a lot less negligible than the difference between actual races.

>identity politics
theres literally 2 lesbians in the whole show. and literally everyone is white. get your head of your ass you stupid fuck

yoooooooooooo anyone got a weebum of the sacrifice?