faggot

bump

why

Bad Blood by Taylor Swift

gross

6six9ine

17 >>> Damn

i fucking hate you

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN ITS A BASIC FUCKING NEED AND IVE NEVER FUCKING HAD IT JUST FUCKING KILL ME ILL FUCKING KILL EVERYONE

Attached: 1507829026662.png (633x758, 107K)

lol

>5 posters

death

Can someone explain what's so gross about this picture?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 18.10.34.png (160x140, 40K)

faggots

Same. I don't get the hate. She has a killer body and is for sure out of everyone on this board's league

kek

She looks like a goddamn vampire.

she looks to edgy

kys nigger

Your waifu is shit

At least I don't have 80 IQ

you fucking homos

>t. 60 IQ

And that's bad how? Vampires are some of the greatest fictional characters ever; their sickly corpse hidden under the infinite shadows until the weak, infantile mortal lurks in their dungeon... only to be left with bloody dots on their necks.

nope but the video is shit and her cameo is shit

Wasn't that supposed to be Leeloo's costume from The Fifth Element, but blue?

No, that is ancient Sup Forums culture.

Nothing.

She still looks fucking hot in this picture. Besides, this picture looks like it was taken after a show. I'm a musician and I always look like shit after shows. Stage lights are hot as fuck, and you look sweaty and gross by the end.

>looks like a goddamn vampire
Literally nothing wrong with that, but then again I've always loved creepy goth girls.

The picture is from a stupid music video not a show

Jesus Fucking Christ

Attached: The Crimson Chub.png (1200x1800, 2.3M)

Celebration rock is a pretty great record

bump

Negus

her cameo was a fucking tragedy but this... THIS... is a masterpiece

Top kek

Lol i really want to see her reaction of that pic
Ps: did you make the pic? You need to make her face looks fatter

Cunt

Not really. Bad Blood, while the song obviously sucked, at least had an epic music video to make up for it. I mean, it was a perfectly written prologue to an apocalyptic, explosive war. All the characters felt like they had a story to tell, yet such a short time to tell it, which made it more interesting. It starts off as a sort of horrid betrayal between her and a, presumably, best friend. The tone shifts from a clandestine, action-spy movie to a bitter, fury-invoking take of misery under the hands of revenge. The characters shared that seemingly universal feeling of betrayal and heartbreak, and desire to battle in order to retain their sanity. By the end of it, all the anger increases tenfold until that final slap, which leaves the audience wondering if this is the end, or a new beginning. Such an epic prologue to what could be a great futuristic war epic, and the celebrities really enhance it, invoking this sort of omnipotence towards the video.

>more weight, bigger file size from png
nice touch

Happy to see that some people actually appreciate art.
I did make it, but I made it in ten minutes since I wanted to post it in a thread that was going to die soon. I'll probably fix it eventually.

Attached: huge_hayley_williams.jpg (1024x648, 115K)

jesus fucking BRAP

Ok, please pass me the final result when you made it, seriously i want to show her that pic

>this fucking pasta again
Leave it already man, the MV is even worse than the song

Uh, how? Name 3 things wrong with the music video in your opinion.

Ok i start
1. A lot of celebrities that aren't relevant
Why would you had a bunch of celebs in your vid if most of them don't do anything
2. Nothing happens
People make it look like the best music video of all time when it isn't is just a video when swift and friends don't do anything special
3. Doesn't know who make an homage
Is a tribute for Kill Bill? Or Sin city? Or tron? Or fight club? What the hell this video were influenced?

nope youre wrong and stupid

same

What ever kid, by saying that i imagine you're underage

Whoa, are they remaking the 5th Element?

>1. A lot of celebrities that aren't relevant
>Why would you had a bunch of celebs in your vid if most of them don't do anything
You're misinterpreting the video, then. It wasn't meant to be about deliberate action, moreso an insight into the characters' motivations, their inner feelings of resentment and agression. And plus, most of them were training for battle with futuristic weapons, similar to the Hunger Games, except without a separated society.
>2. Nothing happens
People make it look like the best music video of all time when it isn't is just a video when swift and friends don't do anything special
Like I said, they were preparing for battle while utilizing futuristic weapons. It's supposed to represent the beginning of a horrid conflict; each of the members partake in certain trials to enhance their skills, akin to a role-playing/strategy game. Then, before the true conflict happens, it ends off into a mysterious cliffhanger, leaving the spectators to their own interpretations of who would win or not.
>3. Doesn't know who make an homage
Is a tribute for Kill Bill? Or Sin city? Or tron? Or fight club? What the hell this video were influenced?
It's moreso some dystopian meets sci-fi society, as portrayed by the flashy technology and gritty atmosphere. Almost like Final Fantasy 7 and The Hunger Games meshed with Metroid.

Sure thing man, is there a particular way that I should get it to you, or should I just post it in general threads like this until you come across it?

Attached: Heavy Hayley Williams.png (528x768, 248K)

I want her to love me again

holy fucking shit dude

I'd spank that ass.

I think this is the best response to waifu posters. Thank you based thicc-poster.

Jesus christ holy fucking shit dude

MULTIPASS