What do you think of Kill Bill?

What do you think of Kill Bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1HHGW0ZFx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bretty ghud

Absolutely brilliant, imo. More heart than most of his films, crazy energy, traverses and blends genres effortlessly.

you have to hate all tarantino to fit in here

Volume 2 is shit.

This movie marked the beginning of the decline in quality of tarintinos movies.

I think its one of his best movies. Pt 2 in particular is severely underrated.

I usually hate when people do this but..

reddît: the review

Jackie Brown > Pulp Fiction > KB1 > Reservoir Dogs > KB 2 > Inglourious Basterds > Hateful Eight > Django

Really enjoyed both vol.1 and 2.

Definitely up there with Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs.

its popular
therefore its reddit

You've added a lot to this thread dude great job

great movie, i love how it triggers 'film' enthusiasts

A girl I was totally into when I was 15 had the first one and all I could think about was her tits, don't remember the movie except a cool fight with a black lady

Kill Bill was the beginning of Tarantino becoming a parody of himself

This

Pretty sure most people have a love-hate relationship with Tarantino around here. You can't help but enjoy most of his work and at least he tries to be creative and push boundaries. But his "pushing boundaries" and "I'm so cooky" personality are also easy to hate and it would be nice to see him get beat the fuck up by the niggers he loves so much.

His "pushing boundaries" just involves doing a remake of some asian film he fancies. Hateful Eight for instance, is just New Dragon Gate Inn.

Is it possible to enjoy this movie and NOT be a pleb? I recignize Tarantino is a hack but I still enjoy his movies

>traverses and blends genres effortlessly
I thought the opposite. I thought it was a spazztic amalgamation of genres. Didn't work for me.

nailed it

his last good movie although at times seems like it was trying too hard and in some cases ended up being a glib fascimile of lady snowblood and the lone wolf and cub series

Hateful Eight also pulls alot from The Great Silence, as far as setting and plot points go.

But by "pushing boundaries" I was meaning more so in popular culture/mainstream films. He takes alot from other sources but those sources are fairly underground relative to what the masses watch/have watched.

Only movie and alien that does a badass woman right.

wheres the webm of tarantino doing the cuck dance around her

the best stupid movie ever

Inglorious Basterds was better than KB2, but otherwise I agree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1HHGW0ZFx4

fucking kino

That foot close-up for several minutes was completely unnecessary

>LE MUH STRONK WYMN

Pretty shitty. I wouldn't use this movie to introduce people to Tarantino.

jackie brown sucks dick but the rest is right.

great movies

>reservoir not #1