Clinton stretches lead over Trump to 14 points in national poll

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284877-clinton-has-14-point-lead-over-trump-in-new-national-poll

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/uk-european-union-referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=zaw5Zm6EskA
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160617-20160621/type/day
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and brexit wont happen

I don't trust polls anymore.

shit has gotten too wonkey

It wouldn't have happened if old people weren't allowed to vote.

A lot of shit doesn't happen when you don't allow large amounts of the populace to vote. lrn2 democracy leaf

Really? You just now don't trust polls? It took you this long?

Literally no one I've ever known has participated in these polls

The polls were neck and neck. It's the pundits and betting markets that got it horribly wrong.

these polls have always ment jack shit, especially this far from the actual election.

Show me a poll on the eve of the election where Hillary is projected to overwhelmingly btfo Trump and I'll believe it until its just pissing in a sea of piss

>suffrage for all
>except for people who disagree with me

delicious

>Implying the polls weren't close to the results

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/uk-european-union-referendum

But they were pretty close to the final result, stupid nigger

>the generation responsible for the EU shouldn't be allowed to realize their mistakes and vote out of it
>democracy

He did literally nothing wrong since he was in the margin of error. Unless upsetting liberals is wrong.

The Jews are trying to twist the facts. The fact is,Trump is going to win in a landslide. Everybody I know is tired of having gay retarded shit shoved down their throat as normal. It's about fucking time we show how mad we are and purge the dregs of society. It's now or never.

Clinton is clearly going to beat Trump. I don't even know how people are entertaining the idea that Trump could possibly win.

>liberals cherrypicking literally the only one single poll that predicted it would be close
>those same liberals saying that poll was an outlier that meant nothing one day previously

get fukt you dirty lying pos. every poll had "remain" winning comfortably and all the pundits were trying to ram that down the public's throat. just face it. you're on the wrong side of history. globalism will lose. sjw's and liberals will die out.

I understand that you guys live on this board and don't have a lot to do with your time other than obsess over every tiny shred of Trump-related news but

>caring about polls
>when the race has barely begun
>before any debates
>months before the election

How about you shut the fuck up about Trump for a few days and enjoy the glorious Brexit?

Trump is clearly going to beat Clinton. I don't even know how people are entertaining the idea that Clinton could possibly win.

we're Rope-A-Doping

A lot of things would be different if you could "just" bar certain groups from voting you ageist prick

how will you feel when hillary sweeps?

>you do know huffpost polls uses every poll and averages it out?

Fucking dumb nigger

Trump won't do enough for Greater Israel.

>this many people supporting Hillary

People are fucking retarded.

I forgot more than you know son.Just like Brexit,the old and wise will prevail. And that whore is going to prison.

That is a nationwide poll and I fully expect libtards to have a meltdown and try to ban the US Constitution when Trump loses the popular vote thanks to the commies on coasts but wins the electoral college.

>implying hillary will sweep

We still have cuckservative Cruz-missiles like Michael Berry being butthurt cunts insulting Trump supporters.

The UK had their Cameron.

Now he's crying into his wife's lap.

>implying a female shill for saudi arabia will
ok

what does that have to do with anything?

Are you forgetting Britain is actually a white country unlike the united niggers of america

Just so you know the Russian Government won't let a chance to pacify relations with Americans slide by or a chance to destroy one of their political rivals, the Clintons.

Putin will leak everything he has on Hillary either through state funded hackers who got the goods or WikiLeaks.

And we haven't even begun talking about the FBI going rogue if they don't get their indictment. Not every person there is a rank and file grunt, look at what happened to Nixon's scandals with Watergate.

You have the combination of Russia, WikiLeaks, and roughly half of the FBI who wants her head on a plate. Oh and I bet the boys at the NSA sure would love having their dirty laundry out to fly if Clinton doesn't concede, forcing America's enemies to really do damage with every Clinton related hack or DNC hack.

The bitch is done. Give it up you fucking shill.

The Jews are sure getting worried. First Brexist, now Clinton is losing in two of the three battle-ground states.

>d-don't bother voting, goyim
>d-don't bother voting at all!

Trump is such a losing hand. There's no way he could ever win, yet Trumpets here keep him and don't trade in any cards.

It's baffling. It's like they want to lose.

There's nothing you can say right now that's going to affect anyone's pov on Sup Forums. He's defied expectations at every juncture so therefore he will continue to defy expectations. Post-brexit has just solidified Sup Forums's faith in the counter mainstream viewpoint. All you can do is screencap the most obnoxious pro-Trump posts so you can dump them during the post-election meltdown.

Yet Brexit was losing in the polls up until the vote.

Yep.The writing is on the wall.It's going to be glorious when they yank her off a stage mid speech,handcuff her and gently place her in the back of a car on the way to jail.

I wouldn't be surprised given how rigged it all is.

I would totally not be surprised either if it causes the hundred million trump voters to go apeshit and cause some serious havoc ala bundy or waco.

Texit would pretty much be confirmed then.

Does she even have the nomination yet? Did Bernie drop out?

>Just so you know the Russian Government won't let a chance to pacify relations with Americans slide by or a chance to destroy one of their political rivals, the Clintons.
>
>Putin will leak everything he has on Hillary either through state funded hackers who got the goods or WikiLeaks.
>
>And we haven't even begun talking about the FBI going rogue if they don't get their indictment. Not every person there is a rank and file grunt, look at what happened to Nixon's scandals with Watergate.
>
>You have the combination of Russia, WikiLeaks, and roughly half of the FBI who wants her head on a plate. Oh and I bet the boys at the NSA sure would love having their dirty laundry out to fly if Clinton doesn't concede, forcing America's enemies to really do damage with every Clinton related hack or DNC hack.
>
>The bitch is done. Give it up you fucking shill.

Pic very related. We have bros in cold high places.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaw5Zm6EskA

And old white folk are allowed to vote in this election to.

Fuck off, cunt

>national poll
>the hill
> 1,201 likely voters in all 50 states
>24 people per state polled
what a fucking joke

>thehill.com
>thehill.com's blog section

That site has a long history of being extremely far-left biased. The blog section is even more far-left biased. You might as well have posted a story put forth by DailyKos.

The same way you felt with your first kiss. We're talking about things that will never happen right?

The way the elites plan on beating Trump is making it seem like he has no chance.

Just read yahoo news. Every article is negative on trump and makes you feel dumb for supporting him. It happened right after the bilderberg meeting too.

These polls are fake

well they said romney was close, yet he lost in a landslide. anyway my point is you can't trust polls and this election is completely different from last time.

And they are tired tired tired of all this liberal twisted bullshit. Electing Trump is just the beginning.

And remain won last night. Mapple niggers.

Too bad this isn't canada, huh faggot?

>All you can do is screencap the most obnoxious pro-Trump posts so you can dump them during the post-election meltdown.
Should have guessed aussies know where to invest in shitposting for max keks

Because we don't have a feminist cuck for a prime minister

Remain was winning in the polls up until we got into the nitty gritty of Sunderland:

Trump is leading in two of the three swing states.

The pollsters are doing all of this on purpose.

National polls don't mean shit. Only individual states matter because of the Electoral College.

They're trying to make Trump voters sit home.

Dude Yahoo News is soooo fucking biased

I wouldn't sit at home if I lived in the reddest part of the reddest state and Trump was leading by 30 in NY.

>The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online and included interviews with 1,201 likely voters in all 50 states.

>was conducted online

>likely voters

I may not be picking up on something because it's just text, but wasn't that his point? He's saying these news sites are purposefully being biased to sway the voters.

>The poll was conducted online and included 1,201 likely voters in all 50 states. It has a margin of error of 3.3 percentage points.

Sure thing bud

>1488
nice

it won't happen because brexit

everyone realized how "dumb" and "catastrophic" voting for non-leftie values is.

Did we use up all our meme magic getting Britain OUT? Will we have time to recharge before the general election?

>trusting Reuters' methodology
>ever

In what election was the electorate ever 52% registered Democrats?

I just conducted my own poll. Turns out Hillary is polling at 0%

I guess the shills are real after all

HAHAHAHAHAHAH GOODBYE DRUMPF

Her lead stretches like I am going to stretch her asshole with my giant cock

Nice try, but there's data to back up charges of oversampling. If you have an explanation of how Democratic registration plausibly spiked by 20 percent in three weeks, I'm all ears.

Polls a financed by the media

Without proof of each person they polled, they're meaningless.

They can write literally any number on their websites, who's gonna check?

I'm sceptical because I remember Sup Forums tossing around accusations of "oversampling" in the same way back in 2012 and yet Romney still got crushed like the polls said he would.

memes

This poll is not accurate.

I assume the polls are lying when they say Hillary is ahead she has 2 differenet sources leaking her emails and documents and she got grilled by Trumps speech. No way she has that kind of lead

where are all of these national "polls"

i see shit spouted by both sides constantly about polls but I have never been asked to do a poll. What about my vote? Where are these polls coming from? cnn.com? That seems like it would have a bit of bias in it...

>Reuters/Ipsos

into the trash it goes!
They're polling dems at a 2:1 rate of republicans now
Trump wins the republicans by a bigger % than Hillary wins dems, he wins independents, and he wins more dem votes as a % than hillary wins republcian.
Yet he's down 14%.

ooooooook

>yeah ese, you better keep those borders open and take our peasant population or else your economy will fail!
t. vicente fox

they call lonely old people on land lines and ask loaded questions

Which candidates is the nice one?

Your a retard.

Romney never would have won when he stopped campaigning against Obama.

If you want actual decent analysis, you have to go to commentators that MATCH DEMOGRAPHICS AGAINST WHAT THE POLL SHOWS.

Because a poll by itself is meaningless,you need something to verify its validity.

yeah, if they're gonna purposely skew polls they should make it less obvious. a 14% gap is preposterous

>Neither 20%

B.S. poll.

Also I never ever see Hillary supporters anywhere. Not online, and no signs in yards in my city, no where. Where the fuck are all these supporters she is supposed to have?

Brexit proved their model wrong.

Yeah, and a car wouldn't run if you took out the engine. What kind of shit non-argument is this?

I wonder about Assange these last few days. He recently got a visit from Swedish officials. I don't think of it as far fetched to suspect they might be representatives of the US offering him a deal-- don't leak the emails and you can walk.

But there is still Putin.

past 5 days of reuters polling:
>total likely voters: 1217
>total likely voters union the democrat voters: 634
>total likely voters union the independent voters: 126
>total likely voters union the non-party voters: 422

by this we can figure out the third-party likely voter count comes to 35(too small for them to include it in the analysis.)

Breakdown by %:

Democrat: 52.1%
Independent: 10.3%
Republican: 34.7%
Third-party: 2.9%

Feel free to look yourself if you don't believe me:
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160617-20160621/type/day

>52.1% democrats
>more than every other group combined
they aren't even trying to hide the shilling anymore

Uh on RCP the reuters/ipsos poll is listed as 44 to 34 not 47 to 33

10% independent? holy fuck they must think most independents aren't going to vote this election

What the fuck... I thought Reuters was a credible organization.

It's because Trump wins the independent vote.
read
He literally beats her at everything. Democrats are sampled at a 1.5:1 rate in that data.

To be fair, they could be counting 'leaners' as Republicans and Democrats, but if so, Republicans are hilariously undersampled.

See

If it was Webb or even Bernie I might have considered going blue but seriously fuck Hillary.

You've got it the other way around. "Go vote" is a statement you use when you want liberals to win and "don't bother voting" is better for the conservatives. Conservatives make a point of voting; liberals have to be constantly reminded to be politically active.

Women, minorities.

I live in Seattle, one of the most liberal cities in America. I've probably seen one or two Hilary signs/stickers. All these cucks support Bernie, but most will end up supporting her in the end.

Averaging out shit polls gets you?

SHIT AVERAGES

The polls don't lie. Trump will never get enough delegates to win the nomination.

Created a chart for anyone that wants to post it the next time someone uses a 'muh reuters poll'

I'm not good at this shit, but it looks ok.

>What the fuck... I thought Reuters was a credible organization.

HAHAHAHAHAH Actually believing this.