I recommend a full spread of photon torpedos!

I recommend a full spread of photon torpedos!

>tor
>pedos
Truly ahead of its time

Hold fast, Mr. Worf.

After all, we are inside Federation space and it's a transport ship.

Why doctor, you seem to be implying that this is some sort of Star Trek thread!

I wonder how many times they could have ended the episode there and then if they just decided to fire torpedos?

>you dumb retarded klingon, we are on a mission to meet new species. This is literally an AMBASSADOR class ship you nigger lobsterhead and you answer to everything is to shoot torpedos. Are you such a coward that is afraid of everything?

>it's a Federation starship is tractor-beamed by an unknown object episode

But Worf never served on an Ambassador-class ship.

why do people hate the enterprise theme song with a passion?
i thought it was catchy
i can get not liking it, but to change the channel on the pilot episode just because of the theme song sounds pretty fucking autistic

I recommend a full spread of rain over this shitty planet

fpbp

>it's a Captain has obviously been brainwashed/replaced with a duplicate/driven insane but everybody is afraid to oppose him because the federation has archaic "mutiny" laws

>worf will never headbutt you to death

Ive not seen DS9 but I hope Worf finds some cool ladies to argue with when I do.

ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD

I wonder if Klingon's will feature much in the new series. They have too really if the crew dont end up on some Voyager like trip.

I love you, user.

But I thought Worf was supposedly the first Klingon in Starfleet

they better not retcon this shit

Worf doesn't show up until season 4

Oh, does he argue.

Lwaxana, Jadzia, Ziyal, Ezri, Kira, Kai Winn, Lena, Other Dabo girl, and none other than Sirella, daughter of Linkasa, Mistress of the House of Martok all receive a fine tongue-lashing from Worf.

And it's all waiting for you on Deep Space 9

There was only 1 alien crew member in the original series.

GETTIN FROM THERE TO HERE

I assure you, Mr. Garak.

This is nothing of the sort!

>its a lwxwana is thirsty af episode

I think just means dealing with them in general, not being crew members

>it's a UN in space episode

>to change the channel on the pilot episode just because of the theme song sounds pretty fucking autistic
It's the opposite of autism, since changing the channel is what all the normies did.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

>Kai Winn
What the fuck was her problem?

BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR

BRUNT

FCA!

BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR

>when Data jukes out a phaser set to kill

Every episode.
Every
Single
One
But that's not the point of the Enterprise, their flagship is for the search of new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.
Not to blow shit up. That's what warships are for.

They will have a practicing moslem sandnigger.

they sure get into a lot of conflicts with other species for being a mere exploration vessel

>you will never be Grand Negus

AND I WILL SEE MY DREAM COME ALIVE AT LAST

She only got to lick one side of the spoon...when she wanted to lick all the way down to the bottom.

You don't get to bring friends

I like to call her Hillary Clinton because applying modern era politics to my entertainment is humorous because there are often superficial similarities. Once the characters act in a way that is ridiculous or otherwise out of character for the politician I've chosen to lampoon, the comparison becomes ridiculous.

I WILL TOUCH THE SKY

You're working at the bar you own when this smug asshole comes up and starts hitting on your Dabo girls, what do?

Why is every best boy in Star Trek played by Jeffrey Combs?

>That's it Worf, you are relieved from duty. Go look after your son now.

AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN NO MORE

This is 100% fact. Weyoun is easily one of if not the most creative and nuanced Trek characters ever.

You know about a dozen problems would have been solved if they'd just made the holodeck off limits

That's where warships come in. They find a species that has no way of being peaceful, no way of interacting with other species.
They send a probe.
A warship comes in.
Now the federation has a few billion light years of new space to discover.
Rinse and repeat.

The voyager probably would have gotten home 4 years sooner.

Captain, I must advise against the use of photon torpedos, as it is the year 1890 and Sherlock Holmes did not have access to such weaponry.

Is Gul Dukat space Trump? Is that why I like him so much?

Weyoun could easily negotiate me into sucking his Vorta dick. That fucking voice.

NO THEY'RE NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND

Remove Bajoran.

CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITH, OF THE HEART

DR. BASHIR

I'M FCA

Those dozen problems are of the thousands of hologram interactions that occured while at the Enterprise.

I'M GOING WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME

Kirk is best captain

>implying she wasnt in the news during ds9s airing for shit like whitewater and being first lady.

If it were me, I'd upload the most batshit insane programs into the thing and have them start at random times.
>Data is trying to do the Sherlock Holmes experience
>Suddenly a dozen Peewee Herman Samurais appear wielding salami instead of swords

Woorf was too battle driven. As with all filthy of his kind.

No.

Computer, create a 30 foot tall version of Dr. Crusher.

Have her wearing workout gear and about to go for a 30 minute jog. Before she begins, have her pick me up and insert her into her panties.

Active program. Disengage safety protocols.

HIGH
TEST

I'VE GOT FAITH, TO BELIEVE

>you will never fuck a Founder

AND I CAN DO ANYTHING

>Computer, activate Cat in the Hat pinata program, disengage saftey protocols

>Picard: "Stay calm everyone. Open hailing frequencies."
>Worf: "Captain, these Romulans are without honor. We should fire a full spread of photon torpedos as they uncloak!"
>Picard: "Control your emotions lieutenant and lower shields!"

I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL

AND NO ONE'S GONNA BEND OR BREAK ME

I CAN REACH ANY STAR

Spock died in Star Trek 2

>Captain Sisko lets me fire torpedoes.

I'VE GOT FAITH (I've got I've got)
I'VE GOT FAAAIIIITH

"Small children would bet on where you would land, and your spattered remains would be sold as feed-mulch for gree worms!"

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

I'll say this, if he had Spock at his side.

You niggers, what made OSt so great is was Kirk was a natural & Spock was a freak. Now but Worf on that said ship & now we are looking at a dream team.

FAITH OF THE HEEEAAAARRRTT

Computer, access directory "Starfleet personnel dietary recommendations", sub-directory "Troi, Deanna".
>*beep beep* Files accessed
Computer, modify files to give a strong preference to foods known to cause flatulance in half-Betazed/half-humans.
>*beeepbeep* Files modified
Computer, lock a constant scan on Deanna Troi. In the event that she releases flatulance, lock onto the fart molecules and site-to-site transport them directly in front of my face. This program is to take priority over all others, including emergency life support. Run program.
>*beep boop* program begun

That's the wrong filename, you fraudulent faker.

he doesn't say the commands out loud once he gets the ravestick drive straight into his noodle, dummy

I was happy when Scotty's nephew died.

If only they had them...I was more into the nasty-twink Keevon think.

My sides.

The legend will never die, you damnable meme cop!

Why are Vorta so fucking sexy?

The legend is dead and you're the one who murdered it.

So we all agree he was the greatest of all Star Trek, right?

So nobody care about the movies?

I'd eat Q'lava out of her shiny clone butthole any day.

let's get weird with it.

try again

>the real power behind the chair.

Cry me a river, nerd.

NO.

Pic not related.

When will Troi get Klingon'ed?

In the darkest timeline.

no no, it's PE'TAQED