Hermione gets an old book

>Hermione gets an old book
>Ron gets a lighter
>Harry gets a golden snitch with the resurrection stone and the sword of Godric Gryffindor

Was Dumbledore in love with Harry?

no, he was prophecised to defeat an evil guy by a civilization of literal wizards

Its almost like he was the chosen one, you fucking idiot.

yeah, chosen by Dumbledore to be his little fuck toy

Was it a magic lighter or did he leave Ron with a last minute trinket from his junk drawer?

obviously, he was a faggot, and faggots are usually pedophiles. how does a gigantic faggot end up as the headmaster of a boarding school for little kids? what are the wizarding laws of consent? are there even any? is it acceptable for older men to lie with young children in the wizarding world?

He was clearly grooming him until he came to age before he fucked him you fucking idiot

pls no bully dumbledore

Was Dumbledore some omniscient god? He literally knew everything.

ONE

Dumbledore hated himself, Harry, and Everything else

1- Dumbledore's relatioship with Harry was closer than possibly any other student in Hogwarts. He barely talked to Rony or Hermione in the six years they studied there.

2- He knew they wouldn't give him the sword, that was a clue for them that it was capable to destroy the Horcruxes.

I only ever click on harry potter threads for the newest variation on that pasta

He didn't know that much. It took him 20+ years to discover that Voldemort used Horcruxes, for example.

He was literally the most powerful and skilled wizard on Earth, and everybody knew it. Also the population of magical britain is insanely small (3000 total, about half of which are children) so maybe he's the only person who was both qualified and wanted the job in the entire country

Kind of like trump

Why wouldn't Dumbledore be in love with Harry? That hair. Those glasses. That stupid smile that makes him look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Sadly, not even these qualities are worth suffering through one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

inb4 dullest franchise

you blew it

Was dumbledore a top or a bottom?

Grow up

But how did he know Harry and Ron were covered with the cloak in Chamber of Secrets?

He single handedly made the whole time travel in Azkaban possible by telling Harry and Hermione what to do.

Who knows what else I'm forgetting.

That's the spice

"No!"

Are looking for a serious answer here? Because that was just lazy writing for a childrens book

>Dumbledore is gay
>Harry is a vulnerable young adult with no real family

This has SVU:Hogworts edition written all over it

There were a few unique things that Dumbledore had access to that might let him detect Harry even under the cloak. For example he had a deathly hollow in his possession, and they seemed to be linked somehow. He was also the headmaster of Hogwarts so he might have access to some sort of internal tracking system like the Marauders Map

Well, Dumbledore was trying to lead Harry to his death.....the least he could do was give the poor kid a fucking sword.

It's kind of odd Harry never got stranger dangered, as often as he was left alone with adults that meant to harm him.

Hey 'G' would you make me a sandwhich?

The harmful adults were usually murderers, not rapists. If you look at the adults he was left with:

>Quirrell: Barely keeping himself from killing cursing Dumbledore at any given moment
>Lockhart: Run of the mill fraud
>Pettigrew: Just wants Harry's blood for the Voldemort ritual
>Crouch Jr: Same

The only sexual predator Harry was ever near was Bellatrix. And never for very long, otherwise she would have captured him and fucked/mindbroken him until he thought his name was Holly and voluntarily dressed up like a maid.

I am certain there is Rule 34 of this.

There's not just rule 34. There's a fucking novel. I've read it, it was fucking terrific. Reminds me of the time my aunt dressed me up in my older (female) cousin's clothes when i was left alone with her for a week. It's called "Breaking Before Bellatrix". I am very drunk or else I wouldn't be writing this.

no it was just for children

dear god what i have i done

"No!"
The sandwich is dreadful; the bread was terrible.

It was a magic lighter that led Ron back to Harry when he abandoned them because Dumbledore knew Ron was an untrustworthy piece of shit who would abandon them as soon as things got tough.