Watch One Punch Man

>Watch One Punch Man
>Absolutely enthralled
>Watch anything made by jewywood
>Absolutely fucken terrible

How come hundreds of millions of dollars can't produce anything half as good as one punch man?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJObuaC27E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the same reason why literature and music is better than television and film

Watch more anime, faggot. One Punch Man is neither a very good comedy nor a very good action anime. It's just OK. 7/10 at best.

>one joke man

Nice try jew--not gonna fall for the boku no pico.

I've watched all the good animes ever made--one punch is amongst the best, along with death note, legend of galactic heros, escaflowne, and.....that's pretty much it.

Because you are a simpleton, it's just that simple (like you)

>give them an inch and they take a mile
Fucking hell /lit/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums were right about this cancer.

>7/10 isn't 'very good'
Is it tough going through life being retarded?

If you think that's good you will be blown by pic related

>boku no pico
Wasn't going to say that. If you wanted recommendations just say so. But One Punch Man is average.

7/10 means entertaining when you watch it but that it never makes you want to watch it.

When my brother explained the premise of the show I joked about what would happen in the final episode and sure enough that's what it was. Not to say it wasn't entertaining at times but having a character that can tank most hits, dodge the rest, and leave his enemies in a gore puddle if he so desired doesn't usually make for a good show.

One Punch Man is a very good anime, it's absolutely something worth watching every night a new episode comes out.

>20x more Fubuki in Season 2 confirmed

>Being elitist about Taiwanese cartoons

>"all right Sup Forums then can you name a anime that puts this to shame?"
>"lol boku no pico, no spoonfeeding faggot!"

dropped it two episodes in, corny "super mega intelligent doggo" broke immersion for me.

>7/10 means entertaining when you watch it but that it never makes you want to watch it.
That's 6/10

>lol dude please give me a list of fedoracore approved pleb dogshit i can find in a quick google search

Also insanely overrated. Worse than One Punch Man even. And yes I watched it till the very end.

No.

OK fine
Naruto, One Piece, Code Geass, KonoSuba, Log Horizon, Re:Zero... I could go on.

it should've been one 40 minutes episode desu
the primise gets very old very quickly, and it shows, even ONE knows it this is why his true passion work is Mob and daam it shows, mob is fucking great
OPM is boring

Japan takes more risks than the West does. You would never see a series like OPM be made in America. Especially add high budget as it is

I honestly thought the entire premise of OPM was shit until I watched it. I didn't understand where the struggle or the conflict could come from given he is apparently omega powerful.

But after watching it I realized it isn't good because it's supposed to be like DBZ power level shit, but it's a breakdown and almost parody of that entire genre.

But you have a point. I don't watch Jewllywood shit. It's gone to all hell.

I just went on Sup Forums and the only thing was female characters as their OP images. If being a pleb means escaping pathetic waifufags then call me the pleb king

>super mega intelligent doggo
that only ever comes up vary rarely again. He'll do something like hit a button on the keyboard hen no one looks. It doesn't become a part of the team.

>old image

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

>Naruto
Redditiculas

Sounds like Sup Forums before the board was changed thanks to r*dditors crying.

he is genetically modified

>Naruto
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im dying here AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH pls help HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

but if you keep all of the people new to anime away, how is the Sup Forums community supposed to grow? It is really childish to hate on things just because you watched them before someone else did.

Boku No Pico is quite truly the pinnacle of Japanese Animation. After watching quite a few drama and "deep" anime series, I thought it was quite experienced in the field of deep anime, but nothing could of prepared my for this. The story follows our hero, Tamotsu and his un-flawed, pure relationship with the androgynous boy "Pico".

By the time I had finished the series, I was in tears, my mind was all over the place and I was truly doubting my own existence. The love in this series was so pure, it made me doubt if I had ever even felt love at all. I doubt any anime I ever watch in my life will ever be able to compare. Please, if you are feel like killing yourself or are just generally unhappy with your life, watch this anime. It's truly life changing. I doubt any anime I ever watch in my life will ever be able to compare. This show well and truly changed my life. A must watch for all ages. I don't see why this anime is not at the near top. The caliber and scope of the show is captivating and engaging that should be at the top 20, it needs more recognition! Have you ever experienced a love so pure, you're not sure if you've ever loved at all?

That my friend, is what this riveting story is about. Gripping plot, lovable characters, much boners Brilliant characterization, just enough action to keep you on the edge of your seat without becoming tedious, and an actually satisfying plot. I can't really think of any complaints. Most people haven't heard of it, though, because it was done as an artistic project instead of a cash cow to be milked, like most other animes. The absolute most inspiring anime I've had the pleasure of viewing. Truly a modern masterpiece. The love, the action, the mystery, the drama- I don't say this about many things, but Boku no Pico rivals Shakespeare in terms of complex characters. No one can call themselves a true anime fan without having seen this first.

Sup Forums does do a fantastic job of weeding out people who dont want to be spoiled by light novel readers and talk about whose waifu is a slut

>Naruto

The only thing Sup Forums talks about is those very same anime with typical weeaboo waifutrash. yeah your so much better because you post on the anime board

Heres a great Sup Forums thread thats going on right now, surely, they are on another level from us.

And yet it's still better than One Punch Man.

Hell even Sakamoto Desu Ga is better than One Punch Man.

>you wouldn't appreciate kino anime about a boy moving to a new school to play on a softball team and fall in love with a girl that has 6 toes
>pssshhh nothing personal kid

>mfw Genos is hyped up and so fucking cool, but he's just a jobber designed to get wrecked

I really like Tatsumaki though, she's a bitch!

Capeshit wise, Kinnikuman would be my favorite anime/manga since it's that, G Gundam stereotypes and wrassling

Stop watching anime.

Sakamoto desu ga was amazing dont make me come over there faglord

Hold on
BAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>guys I hate popular things, am I cool!?

>comparing a 2 posts thread made by a bot for a 250 posts thread
that my fried what is called a fallacy

When are we getting a Mob Psycho 100 anime?

difference is those threads get removed like immediately and its one autist pedo who posts them all day

on Sup Forums thats just constant

probably because the animators put a lot more effort into it than your average anime or hollywood show/movie.

it's also a refreshing story where you get to skip all of the tedious power building

Make me BOYO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJObuaC27E

OPM is boring and cliche, follows the same formula as every other chinese cartoon of the genre

the only difference is that there is literally no character development or growth of the protagonist

last year fucking retard

Training arcs rock, you shittaste faggot.

Would you rather the cuck threads that stay up for an hour and manage to hit 200 posts in 20 minutes multiple times a week? Or how about the bot threads that aren't deleted and hut cap too?

Actual cinema is too much for these videogame players tho

quit spitting fallacies, anime pro

>the only difference is that there is literally no character development or growth of the protagonist

That's the point, he's a boring and bland character surrounded by people with personalities.

for you

Why do people call OPM a satire when it follows most action shounen tropes seriously?

>protag who's motivation is "to fight"
>superfluous side characters just waiting for the main hero to come
>huge inane rosters
>overpowered villains who get surprised when the protag starts fighting them
>no actual fight choreography, just people dancing around in speedlines and lasers

This shit got boring quick.

>here's a plate of food
>what? didn't you just take a dump on my plate? why would I want to eat that?
>I know, it's intentional
>it is? well then that's delicious!

Answer the question or do you like those threads too. I'm positive you do for the former, but the latter not so much.

they're tastless people who only media they consume is anime, anything just a little bit different than complete generic garbage is praised for years to come even if it is mediocre in your face shit

none of the surrounding characters are interesting or new

dude i'm not going to discuss with a Sup Forumsutist you people are beyond dellusional and utterly incapable of seeing anything but what you want to see and I learned it a long time ago

For all these people saying Hollywood is better than One Punch Man, name something hollywood produced in 2015 that's better than One Punch Man.

hehehe, you can't.

>he doesn't know what satire is

Looks like I've illuminated your grey areas. Are you even a Sup Forums poster?

Naruto only puts to shame your taste in anime

>Sup Forums is now full of normies who have forgotten the site's anime roots

Sup Forums only likes moe waifu shit so who cares what they think

To tell you the truth I'm glad I like a "normie" anime like OPM, whenever I see weebs I always give a sigh of relief that I didn't come out that bad.

do you even know how satire works? to satirize medieval fantasy you don't make a serious western with western tropes, retard

woah dude are you posting little girl animes? this is a manime Sup Forums approved thread only the most epic shit around these parts on a board made well after moot decided to open up to a larger audiences

>too scared to post on Sup Forums

who would ever be scared of those fat autistic shitbags

Came here to say this. I remember people around the site recommending it five years ago and I gave it a shot. I had to drop it early around the Sea King fights because I realized I was reading a reskinned DBZ: bad pacing and characters that keep showing up only to tell what their powers are and to lose.

Plus, the characters and humor were pretty bad.

>OPM is shit, it made my life unbearable when I watched it, 7/10
Angry Joe is that you?

when is season 2 coming out. The only animes I've ever watched were parastyte and opm. I thought opm was going to be retarded but I love it

You did not read the post at all, did you?

>I have zero reading comprehension
I said it wasn't VERY good. It's a 7/10 at best. Not even worth watching but when you do watch it, it's decently enjoyable though nothing worth watching.

Watch Ben-To

I liked it and cant wait for season 2

I'm scared of visiting Sup Forums because I ask myself What if I like it here? What if I become like this fag

did he ask for this?

This makes even less sense. The 2d boobies have rotted your brain. Go outside and get some vitamin D.

You're currently on a pedo board with minimal mod supervision that posts memes more frequently than ANY other non-Sup Forums board on this site.

You can't go lower than Sup Forums.

The ones who can handle the heat stay and deserve to stay. It use to be like that for this board then they took over and now Sup Forums has become another Sup Forums

That's the fate of every parody manga, either it ends too soon or it lasts long enough to become what it parodies. In the case of someone who can just tank everything and one shot everything, then the manga should be about characterization rather than the action. But none of the characters are really developed and there's new ones each arc.

Nice art though

>faggots choosing left

You know you're not wrong and to be honest I hardly post on Sup Forums anymore I come more than anything out of absolute boredom.

there is a good balance of character development and action in the show. No one here is talking about the manga. this is Sup Forums

The Garou arc was pretty cool, although it does feel a lot like reskinned DBZ as you said.

I want to see the Tatsumaki x Saitama fight given the proper art treatment!

The character growth for Saitama isn't in his power, but in recognition of his power.

He starts off as completely unknown, then gets a disciple, then joins the hero association, then starts working his way up, and eventually starts accruing high profile friends who realize his strength.

the great debate

Only show I have seen where the voice actors actually gave a damn. That includes western voice acting.

left is the far better girl, tits or not

Fubuki is best girl, but Tatsumaki is best character. Season 2 will determine if Fubuki can be both, though as points out that will probs happen (Fubuki's voiced by a pretty famous VA known for playing the Ojou-sama types.)

But yeah, OPM's charm is much like Konosuba's; the people involved with the project ACTUALLY LIKE IT.

That really isn't character growth or development. They're just arbitrarily slowly moving Saitama up in hero rank and class despite clearly establishing that he's stronger than most if not every S class hero since the beginning. Literally nothing changes, a bad guy shows up and does evil things until they inevitably run into Saitama then gets defeated, rinse and repeat.

>le angry tsun loli
>best anything

She's an angry petulant bitch, I won't deny that.

She's just fun to have on screen.

>literally capeshit
So is this the best anime these days has to offer or just only plebshit Sup Forumsedditors likes?

Its one of the few worthwhile anime that comes along every few years

And i actually watch seasonal anime

>No sports anime
Nice! You a All Out! fan as well user?

The whole premise was set up in the first episode when he said overwhelming strength is actually pretty boring. He became a husk of a man and is looking to rekindle his passion aka his dream. The way I see it saitama is just a vehicle for developing the other characters. He's not moving up because every confrontation has been alongside other heroes and being a lower rank he gets almost no credit even though he does everything.

The mosquito and meteor showcased genos as a character

The deep sea king was introduced some heroes and developed mumen rider more.

The actual battles between saitama and a villain are trivial

>bro its making fun of anime tropes bro lmao its funny as fuck bro
>its literally a generic shonen with shitty pacing and boring characters
im never listening to normies again