Who is the intended audience of this crap?

Who is the intended audience of this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/CPd9.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums

Pedos and middle aged women

Me

My unmarried (at the time) sister watched it to criticize the fat bitch and complain that the mothers are just pushing their unfulfiiled dreams of being dancers unto their daughters.

true gentlemen who appreciate art and beauty

I work with 3 women and two of them watch it, complain about the women and feel sorry for the girls

pedos and facebook moms

Would it just be assumed by normies that any male that admits to watching the show is a pedo?

me and my friends bullied some guy at a party because he said he didn't watch it

it was pretty hilarious

Is Brynn really the best dancer at the ALDC? I think I need more proof user

wow, that ass, how i love children ass

Wtf, get out of here pedo

well, she's definitely the best at the DFC

pedos get out

they need fresh girls

Shut the hell up you lolicon motherfucker

>2dpg

Weirdly, I found myself asking this exact question earlier today. The focus on the Moms makes it seem like women with schadenfreude is the main target audience, but that may just be the polite fiction - I mean, they have to know the other audience they're getting, right?

I can't decide what element is the funniest here, the broken English, the lowercase, or the unneccesarily careful comma usage.

they should just get rid of the fat moms, and make a half hour show about cute little dancers

kek, the combination of all three

>Dancemoms
>the moms dont dance

is it true jayden is going to be in dancemoms?

I think the show has a huge following of girls the age of the kids in the show who are into dancing, which is weird because the show seems to portray this whole business pretty negatively. The whole thing shows these horrible women pushing their kids into making dance their whole lives, then people act like nothing's wrong when Sia adopts that one kid and puts her in all her videos.

For people who are in "dance culture".

My sister and mom have been a part of this culture since she was 5 and she's almost 17 now.
I have gone all over the US for dance competitions. The two biggest trips were when we went to NYC last summer for 3 weeks and when she was 11 we stayed at the Disney world boardwalk inn (it's right behind Epcot) during 4th of July.

My mom and sister watch the show all the time because they can relate to it. The type of shit that happens on that show i have seen in real life. Two rich parents built a whole dance studio just for there daughter and her friends so they could dance and when she grew up and moved to NYC for college they tore it down and fucked over a bunch of other dancers just because their daughter wouldn't be dancing there anymore.

you literally just described the american dream, user

People like me.

webm.land/media/CPd9.webm

she was already in an episode

Fuckheads

I love the internet

I watched something similar to this, I can't remember if it was a documentary or something.
It's interesting to see who wins and what happens, like race horses or probably x-factor?
I don't know I don't watch that shit.

It's probably that combined with the puppy dog effect on queers and women, big eyes = big views.

wow

that kino really makes you think

will brynny become a hollywood actress after the show ends?

non dance moms

>Who is the intended audience of this crap?
My wife

everyone

this is upsetting

in what way, user?

Fat white moms from Ohio and Oklahoma or something

>the golden days of Joowz, where Laterson livestreamed Dance Moms every week are never coming back.
RIP Broadway Baby