Is it degenerate to love your wife?

Is it degenerate to love your wife?
>They suck money and resources, always demanding more
>Only thing they bring to the relationship is a wet hole
>They have all the power over the children...while the man works his life away for them to live well and eat and stay clothed...the mom is at home brainwashing the kids into loving her more than the father
>Wife encourage daughters to date early and often and fill their minds with silly notions like true love
>My wife specifically takes my 8 year old son "dates" were she dresses him up really nice wnd teaches him "how to treat a lady"... she makes him do chores around the house for money so he can pay for the dates
>Everything is a "decision we need to discuss and make together". That is merely code for "we argue a bit, she gets snappy and emotional, and she makes the decision"
>Wifes constantly play mind games with husband, while acting very sweet and nice to everyone else

In the current year, especially in this degenerate society, evey advantage by law is for the mom. Day by day Im realizing the regret I have for not swallowing the red pill on marriage. Pic related, wifey is a spitting image of K-Stew, and is apparently as allergic to dicks as K-Stew as well

Other urls found in this thread:

pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>falling for the marriage meme

love is not having a wife

>swallowing the red pill on marriage

The only marriage "redpill" is having a caring loving wife that you have 3+ white children with

don't blame a system because you made a bad choice by picking a weird woman. It's like saying we should ban all cars because you bought a shitty 1992 Toyota from a junkyard that doesn't work.

jesus christ, head over to /fit and stop being pathetic. then go learn how to do something difficult, so you can get a job that doesn't involve me paying you for something that I don't have time to do. make yourself worth something. they like that, and don't act up when they know better.

I am a doctor. Youre an idiot if you think women respect a man based on his job

You married the wrong type of woman, congratulations.

I used to want to get married user, but after thinking about it, the info thats here on Sup Forums, I feel a bit of sadness at the idea that I will probably never be able to find a woman to love me the way i want to be loved, notwithstanding the fact that marriage as an institution is a crapshoot outside of a stricit religious comminity. Being an agnostic theist however, I cant stand churches/tempkles/mosques, so thats a no go.

At this point, i just want to be left alone and just keep to my dog, my weights, my books and my piano.

what kind?

Why is she so perfect

>wifey is a spitting image of K-Stew
Prove it

Man up, beta.

every woman is the wrong type of woman

Kristen Stewart is sexy.

You know if you married a fat or ugly bitch you wouldn't have this problem.

>mfw Muslim and don't have to deal with that
when will you infidels deal with the fact that women should be kept in check, what a bunch of bluepilled cucks lmfaoooooo

>the entirety of human history went by and not a single person was ever happily married with a family that loved him

why are millennials this fucking stupid?

We are muslim as well you idiot.I am mostly non-practicing, and shes always making me feel like shit for it even she doesnt even wear the hijab

Been happily married for 7 years. None of that shit is true in my case. We have no kids yet. My wife loves the fuck out of me and always defends me.
I dont understand how the divorce rate is so high. Some people are right for others some arnt.
Its really not that hard to keep a relationship together. Find a better bitch i guess

Everything in an asset trust, funds, property, don't hook up with crazy, always keep dominance, she's out the door with any lip, replaced with another, self employed income goes into asset trust, only what's needed ever pulled out so income on the books reported lower, always pay for things outside of personal income avenues when possible = more small target in the event of a divorce, means she's going to get squat.

Honestly man, you've got to Marry a good woman. It's sometimes hard to tell because many of them cAn conceal their crazy very, very well. My wife is a nurse, makes great money, works hard, is a great mother, doesn't nag too much, keeps a clean house, is a fucking rock solid cook, and doesn't give me shit for working long days at my job. We have a good marriage, it's got it's ups and downs, but I genuinely love her and I'm glad I married her.

it seens like OP wuvs her though

I guess she is cutie enough for me to put up with her occasional sillinesss

Agreed my wife is a nurse to and she is great. Everyone is shitty about marriage because either they are shitty or their partner is.

>Is it degenerate to love your wife?
No user, there is an inherent sense of sacrifice in being a patriarch. It's either that or a life of pursuing vanity (not saying vanity isn't fun). Also your wife isn't just a wet hole. You are being short-sighted here. She is once and foremost the literal matrix attached to that hole. That being said, you have all rights to demand respect from your wife and childre, otherwise you are having the burden of the patriarch without the nice things that come with it, aka you are a cuck.

Hmmm,

So mentalities like yours is what makes women in burgerland prefer to spend thier life with a new dick every week over settling down with a manchild like you.

Man up.

>falling for the bridal jew in the first place

Seconding this. Women do not respect a man, in current year, due to his earning potential. Doctors also have a subservient feel to them now that the general impression is that the 'public' is entitled to 'healthcare.'

Which effectively makes doctors very well paid slaves.

love the daily kstew Sup Forums thread

You're probably not mature enough to be married.

That thing only happens to beta nu males. When you act as a man and put things on its place you don't have to deal with all that bullshit. You should love your woman but you don't have to need her. You have to make her emotionally dependent on you, and how do you do that? You have to treat her like a something you own and take the lead on everything. And you know that, that's what makes them happy.

It's literally your only asset, roastie.

Enlighten me, O Wise One, what other advantage to having her around I have? She is turning my son into a beta, barely talks half the time, The only time I get any attention is when im kissing her ass 24/7. She is always on twitter, doesnt cook that well and complains about having to cook.we watch movies and xuddle together, so I guess she is emotional support.

>They do not only respect him due to his earning potential
I mean the female dual mating strategy is common knowledge now. If you don't know how to use/align with it, you don't really deserve to procreate in current year. pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf

ok ahmed bou azeezi, your country is one to give marital advice

>A patriarchal society where women's hypergamy is kept in check, with a higher natality and a very low divorce rate
It sure is

He actually kind of has a point. There's a hot wife for every decent man with a job in countries like his.

Women in the modern age are evolved to basically want two men: a tall sexy man with a big dick who's athletic and can fuck her till she can't think and gives her orgasms that will make her reproduce another Chad/Tyrone, and some poor cuck she has an LTR with and barely if ever fucks only when he basically begs for it. Of course, this guy provides the money for the wife's son.

It's not a joke to say there is evidence that modern day women have evolved to literally cuck men they consider unattractive. Actually read that article.

The fucked up part about islam is that as horrible as it is, they effectively have a fix on the hypergamy problem.

Im Lebanese. From far away, yes it all looks well and good for rich lebanese with hot wives etc..... But once you zoom in its hell. Every single example of a rich man with a hot wife in my social circle, the relationship is dominated by the women.

PREPARE FOR REDPILL

OP, being born in Jew ruled USA is circumsized. This has ruined his ability to sexually bond with his wife. She constantly turns down sex because his tight skinned, dry penis gives her no pleasure and is simply abrasive to her vagina. She does not associate sex with pleasure, rather discomfort. This has caused the pair bonding process to be extremely flawed to the point where she thinks this is the best a relationship can get. She is deeply troubled and unhappy inside. There is something missing between her and OP and she instinctively feels it, but cant put a finger on it.
This causes her to be constantly annoyed at OP and simply use him as an ATM machine. This provider relationship is natural, but it is not working the way it should. A man will willingly hand over funds if he is being sexually satisfied and he can sense his wife loves and respects him. OP's wife does not, because he is sexually damaged. Therefore OP's resources must be extracted by force, through manipulation, threats and mind games. OP is angered by this because his wife is not upholding her end of the bargain - giving him sex. But she simply cant bring herself to, because she does not enjoy it. It is painful and unsatisfying because the Jews have mutilated OP's cock.

This is the true evil of the Jew.

Also daily reminder that the USA forces a barbaric Jewish ritual on male newborns. Truly a cucked nation.

>actually
>kind of
>has a point
>Proceeds to say what I am saying except without the history of a succesful marriage to back it up
>And uninformed bullshit like this "There's a hot wife for every decent man with a job in countries like his"
Serves me well for trying to educate castrated faggots on the internet. I'm out of here. Enjoy your frigid feminist harpies, friends.

Are her feet as nice as K-Stew?

Third post best post. Not marriage's fault you went to a gun show and bought a shitty Taurus over a Sig.

Just went shopping with my mom so many ugly normies with hot qts because they have a job.

God Bless Australia

1. you should've seen it coming before getting married

2. be a man and take control. you're a cuck if you just let her walk all over you.

her feet are goddess-tier. she has this way of sitting where she slinks into the couch and puts her feet on the table in the living room. It makes me DIAMONDS.We fuck every time when I see her like that, that how much it turns me on

stay at home moms are becoming a thing of the past. why settle for one source of income when you could have two and live comfortably?

Nah you just married a cunt

Lol oh fuck. It's a cuck!

Honestly though my OP focused on her negative attributes for dramatic effect. Her smile is so precious, her face lights up when she sees me come back home. I think she means well, she is just a little emotionally off and spoiled,

>she

out

Nope, you're both off.

My girlfriend tries to pull tons of nufemale shit. I never let it slide.
If you never put her in her placeplace, she will choose where to put you. You missed your window. Time to cuck up and enjoy the ride.

r a r e

>They suck money and resources, always demanding more
My wife makes 90k a year before bonus. 30k more than me.
See above
>They have all the power over the children...while the man works his life away for them to live well and eat and stay clothed...the mom is at home brainwashing the kids into loving her more than the father
My wife practically begs me to be the major role model for my son's. She's seen what happens when mothers raise the sons.
>Wife encourage daughters to date early and often and fill their minds with silly notions like true love
No girls here
>My wife specifically takes my 8 year old son "dates" were she dresses him up really nice wnd teaches him "how to treat a lady"... she makes him do chores around the house for money so he can pay for the dates
LOL she's turning him into a beta cuck. Just like daddy.
>Everything is a "decision we need to discuss and make together". That is merely code for "we argue a bit, she gets snappy and emotional, and she makes the decision"
We make decisions together. If not in total agreeable we need to reassess.
>Wifes constantly play mind games with husband, while acting very sweet and nice to everyone else
My wife's a bit of a cunt to other people.

yeah thats why i went full mgtow and now have a male life partner, we aren't gay, but we are a team and we support each other and raise children together and we suck each other's dicks

Post pics of her or k-stews feet

Iv actually never come clean to her about how much her feet turn me on. She is very vanilla, im worried she will think it is weird

Bro! Open your mouth up, I have to hide my little guys from this succubus at work.

Damn, she has good toes

Don't tell her that her feet turn you on, you cuck. Just tell her that you like when she sits like that. Proceed to fuck her. If she enjoys it then she will sit like that more often.

>feet

FUCKING BETA DEGENERATES

LEAVE

Easier said than done, yea people make some really shitty calls, but on the other hand some couples just have things change despite "doing good research" beforehand and during the relationship

As for cars and guns, ofc its all your dumbass fault for buying useless crap

You need to assert yourself god damn.

Love is not being a doormat it's being a shepherd.

This

The thing is, we have never had a situation where she overreacts. She doesnt have anger issues, and when we argue, she calmly manipulates the situation, Its hard to "put her in her place" when she is being so polite with her manipulation

>Is it degenerate to love your wife?

Get the fuck outta here jew

You aren't supposed to be putting her in her place, that's too adversarial. You're never going to talk a woman into submission just avoid discussion all together. Take action.

For example you said that she's making your son into a beta and you don't get enough time with him, so take him out to do something rad in which you can mentor him. Promise him that he can spend his chore money on something he like instead of #GiveYourMoneyToWomen.

Dont marry White women. Theres your first mistake. And of Arab women steer clear of lebnaniya bitchiz they're soulless gold diggers. Get yourself a Palestinian if you ever divorce/remarry.

It's not the nationality/race/etc it's vagina + opportunity.

doctors are cucks to the healthcare system. you learned how to follow a flowchart and hand out samples.

like i said, something difficult. you haven't developed anything. you haven't sold anything. sure you made it through cuckology 101, and got a phd in how to be dependent on pharma for 10 years to pay back your debts.

you just follow orders of smarter people. not attractive.

What do u work as

Yeah but some ethnicities' females are genetically predisposed to be icey heartless manipulators whereas other ethnicities bear females with warmer blood. You run a high risk of getting a frigid witch if you marry a white female from the anglosphere.

you responded in 10 seconds, and you first post was 2 hours ago, on a friday.

no fucking wonder.

Nice dodging the question! I had a feeling u were smelly and unemployed

Marriage=cucking yourself
Divorce=cucking yourself x2/getting cucked x2

sorry M8, it's too L8 4u by n0w. youre screwed for life.

i live on a beach and before every lightning storm i plant dozens of metal rods on the beach. i get a few lightning strikes a week and i sell the molten glass remains as modern art.

in between storms, i work out and fuck the wives of cuck doctors.

I have no problem loving your wife. But why do marriage and no fault divorce exist?

post a pic of this "modern art". I dare you

>I have no problem loving your wife
I see what you did

>We are muslim as well you idiot.I am mostly non-practicing, and shes always making me feel like shit for it even she doesnt even wear the hijab

>MFW even muslims aren't even able to control their women anymore

seriously we need sex bots.Anything to divert power away from women.

Also I'm so fucking dissapointed in Sup Forums when it comes to women.

>Brah if you want to make sure your 5/10 wife doesn't take half your shit,your kids and forces you into alimony for life just be a supermodel,millionaire,caveman alpha,romance novel sensitive,mind reading,future telling superman.

Seriously it's the same cuck tier nonsense as "Nationalism isn't healthy for capitalism.Instead of making it so your children don't have to compete with 3rd world mongrels for 1 dollar per hour jobs they should be as smart and irreplaceable as Bill gates leaving High school"

No woman will ever be capable of loving you the way you would like to be loved, the way you lover her. It's not in the nature, so what you look for is a woman who will be loyal. That's the best they can do.

>Arguing with anons on pol
My dude...
You're a doctor, he's probably a game stop employee or a delivery truck driver at best.

>Been happily married for 7 years. None of that shit is true in my case. We have no kids yet.

Looool you fucking dipshit,ofcourse she still loves you,she hasn't squeezed babies out of you yet.It all starts going downhill once that happens.

Women aren't able to give their husbands the same amount of love once kids enter the picture.

jesus christ are you dense. no fucking wonder you all_for_snack_bar to get your 72 raisins.

>not compatible with western society.

if you lose your shit, please focus on those people who go to furry conventions? plz no movie theaters, it's where i tend to meet unsatisfied wives.

Been married for 10 years, there's literally nothing wrong with getting married. Yeah, it's give and take to make a relationship work, and it's also a good idea not to marry some total bitch who has her own agenda to drain your resources for herself, but surprise, marriage is a pretty big deal and if you don't really know who you're marrying, you're gonna have problems.

t. normie

>be 30 year old schizophrenic virgin
>want the unconditional love from a woman but too nervous to even make eye contact
I also have a family that doesn't like me, talks behind my back (I think), so I can't bring a girl home or ever let her meet my family

>Actually being this cucked

get the fuck outta here with your satire. stop confusing the millennials. we need them frosty for the upcoming race war.

You're a fag who married the wrong woman. My wife is amazing, red pilled, and let's me lead our household. She dresses with modesty and doesn't give me shit about buying guns and nice whiskey. It's you guys marrying trash girls that lowers the standard.

From an evolutionary perspective, men aren't supposed to have much contact with their spouse. Also, men are supposed to have multiple wives.

The ancient Israelites would give their wife a room in their home which the husband wasn't allowed to enter unless she agreed, it was little different from a booty call, wives were basically women who just lived in your house not these beacons of love and friendship which men obsess over and listen to at all moments of the day. Men had more of a connection with their children than their wives. But men today are a bunch of little cucks who kill themselves if they don't get their daily dose of validation from the all important pedestal pussy.

But just try living in a personal culture when every woman has been indoctrinated since birth to believe they are equal to men. All you men saying "Uhh, not all women are like that!" and "It's OPs fault for not handling his woman properly!" are fucking fools, divorced from reality and probably virgins who have never been in a relationship.

your wife is probably a fat bible-thumping cunt who will fuck ur hispanic gardener the moment you join the military. White people keep talking as if they are holier than thou models of excellent virtue. Your people are the source of all the sluttiness and cuckoldry in the west today, stop talking down to other races. Youre about to be literally breeded out of existence

Go back to /r9k/
There's too many fucking woman hate threads. Fuck off with this virgin shit. Kek.

The Bible doesn't even attempt to command wives to love their husband.
In fact, there's only 1 wife in the entire Bible who is described as loving her husband. Michal daughter of Saul is described as loving David. And things didn't turn out so well for her in the end.

I just don't care anymore user. I only had a passing interest in girls in high school, and now I have almost no interest in women. I've had sex more than a half dozen times with three partners, tried getting into kinky stuff to try to boost my interest but I just ended up bored. I don't watch porn, I'm employed, lift as often as my schedule allows, am usually sociable (unless I've been sperging out on redpills) and have hobbies that I enjoy such as boxing, piano and dancing.

I just don't care. I wonder if I'm gay.

you're not even trying hard now.

i like to scour these threads for the few level headed people in these threads that dont completely hate on women blindly but see relationships and marriage for what they are: beneficial to both parties with the right woman, absolutely terrible if you marry a fucking cunt

>that flag

figures

Don't be mad that you're losing at life. Grow up and change your situation.