47th in Health Care

>47th in Health Care
>50th in Public Health
>47th in Education
>45th in Economy
>48th in Employment

but boy howdy y'all at least the football team is good hyuck *kisses sister on mouth*

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a source for these incredibly bold, unsubstantiated claims?

Fuck off Clemson

I mean the Deep South is the worst in those things, I’d imagine it’s Mississippi who’s the worst though

Completely inverse 2nd in black population as a percentage probably has nothing to do with those numbers

t. Assblasted Ole Piss fan

Oh, look, it's another obese subhuman fuck talking about things not related to sports.
Enjoy being fat lmao

A picture with words and numbers on it is not a source. I need a website or some kind of link.

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

you can look at other rankings done by others, but they are all similar in having 'Bama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas (and New Mexico), as being near or at the bottom in most categories

Shouldn't you be eating monkeys or fapping to traps or getting gunned down at random in your favela?

>makes thread with non sauced statistics
>"hurdur you're wrong, you didn't post a sauce."

thanks senpai, I'm gonna be reading this for the next few minutes

>California 23 overall
>Government 44
>Opportunity 42

>Utah 7th overall
>30th in Crime

what sorta crime is there in fucking Utah?

do NOT bully new mexico

new mexico is cute

New Hampshire is truly God's country

would move if all my friends weren't here in Ohio

>crimes that can get you jail time in Utah include:

- Allowing a swine to run at large
- Library theft
- Picketing or parading in or near a court
- Wagering on an election
- Taking a toll without authorization
- Livestock harassment
- Abuse of a flag
- Prohibited sale or gifting of clove cigarettes
- Unlawful tattooing of a minor
- Illegal paleontology

well, this is interesting

>Southwest (CA; NM; NV) filled with Latinos
>Southeast (LA; MS; AL) filled with blacks
>All the 103+ IQ states are over 90% white

It does get one pondering.

surprised hawaii is so low given how many asians there are, are native islanders that retarded?

>*kisses sister on mouth*

Based

Ashkenazi Jews. America's most inbred population

Are there a lot of Jews n Bama?

Rdt

hell no

and FUCK BAMA

WAR DAMN EAGLE

You know bama raped someone when the personal insults come out

Try competing on the field you filthy random bama opponent

>ou know bama raped someone when the personal insults come out

so these threads are a weekly occurrence?

Yes. Literally.

>47th in Health Care
Bull shit, maybe in price, but we are number 1 in quality.

everybody is good at something

bama is good at football and sisterfucking

>southern reading comprehension

I didn't look at the OP pic or filename. I thought it was some subhuman non-American trying to make them self feel better. I live in Ohio.

>50th in government

Yes. Smart asians are east asians. Not native islanders. Not south east asians. Chinese Japanese and koreans

fun

>North Koreans
>Mongolians
>smart

YEEE-HAWWW!

Kek imagine being from Mississippi and naming your state after a river that is total shit by the time it gets there. People wont even go swimming in it 200 miles from the headwaters. No wonder its a shit state.

You are also retarded.

>trumpcucks are backwards retards
Who would have thought?

>SEETHING

from which school Bama BTFO'd are you from?

Is anyone surprised? That's the bulk of the south for you - snake handling white trash. The south is forever going to be lesser than the rest of the country, Fuckin' rednecks man.

In the American South there is an ignorance that runs so deep it actually has integrity.

Us news is literally leftists propaganda for immigrants.

>facts that fly in the face of my own opinions are propaganda
>propaganda that reinforces my own narrative is fact

It is no coincidence that the reddest states tend to have the worst education systems

Good
Now you have no reason to come Yankee

>Now you have no reason to come Yankee
I think they already have plenty of reasons.

I have literally never heard of a single person from the north ever talk about visiting Alabama or moving to Alabama or having any fucking thing to do with Alabama. In fact, it seems like they go well out of their way to avoid Alabama.

The only people from the north who ever want to move to Alabama are poor white kids who like cosplaying as some sort of Dixie-bread confederate. And those losers don't leave their hometowns, let alone their home state.

>not leaving your home town or home state makes you a loser

not even right-wing sites go as far as to say the quality of life in Alabama is better than somewhere in New England

Northern Alabama is literal paradise, hardly any nigs and full of aerospace companies combined with low cost of living. So glad I ditched the Bay Area.

They are losers because they act like they are from the south, but grew up north of the Mason-Dixon line. When you meet people in suburban/rural northern Ohio or Pennsylvania who are ten generations deep in their state, yeah, it's pretty pathetic.

Given blacks are a still a minority population in that state it likely really doesn't have anything to do with it. Places like New York have higher black populations and aren't anywhere near as bad on the stats OP listed.

>chinese