PUNISHED VENOM TRUDEAU

What type of monster have you people awoken?

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-baltics-troops-russia-1.3635139

>Canada CONSIDERS honoring its NATO obligations

I hate Canadians so fücking much

Do they not commit troops at the moment? Seems like they would have to

>Russia is mobilizing for war
Not that shit again.

It's our choice to follow NATO or not depending on our best interests.

Why does NATO still exist? Cold war is over.

They're weak, Ivan.
Infighting.
You can do it; I believe in you.

Bro quit mobilising

You're average Canadian is generally pro Russia, most don't like the anti fag propaganda thing but besides that I don't think any Canadian wants to go to war with you, even if we could win what would the point be?

Just remember, if they fight you, you win.

>imagining Trudeau as a leader of military men

How does one inspire confidence in his troops after walking away from offices that just finished legalising sucking off dogs?

Do we even have hundreds of troops?

>Greece considers honor its debt obligations

oh germany, oh germany, from mapleniggers to the greeks to ahmed the goat fucker, people just use you!

I doubt anyone in the military even supports him, they pledge allegiance to the Queen anyway not the prime minister

>t. serb 'refugee' from the 90s

majority of canadians hate putin and we compete with russia in natural resources, which make us naturally competitors to say the least. we also demand that the arctic is ours.

But if Canadian troops kill Russian troops, who wins?

This is the mentality of honorless whores.
You sign a treaty, you honor it. Simple as that.
If you don't, you damn well better believe we'll remember it.

Suck off each soldier individually?

THE FIRE RISES

Actually my family came as Hungarian refugees in the 50's, but my best friend is a Serb who came as a refugee in the 90's.
Also we do own the arctic, that's not questioned by anyone with a brain

here is proofs

Yep, they swore to the queen

but don't forget: we hate putin, and many many in the military are russophobes. It was Harper that snubbed ol manlet vlad (harper being 6'2, putin a measely 5'8)

pic related: manlet putin standing besides Canadian Mountain Man Honourable Stephen Harper (God Bless the Queen)

Daily reminder that if you are White and male, fighting the Russians is against your interest. Do not support Western nigger faggot governments.

HhahahahahahahhhRussiasuckdickprepareforTHECANADIANCOCKLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOxDDDDDDDDDDD
IFYOUKILLUSWEWINHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>You're
>Canadian Intellectuals

>Russia starting WW3
Unlikely. My money is on Germany starting the third world war in a row. It only makes sense

>we hate putin
>(((we)))
>military are russophobes
>Honourable Stephen Harper
Laying it on a bit thick.

Well too many people still think it's the soviet days then, Russia doesn't do anything wrong anymore I don't understand why people still hate Russia so much. Yes we compete with them in oil trade but so what? We should just bomb the Arabs then we have less competition

Autocorrect

The right honourable is Stephen harpers title

What a joke. They can't even put a fire out. Stay home, Leaf

Putin could easily kill Harper, lanklet.

>100s
politicians do not understand war or something. 100s will do nothing against mechanized divisions

A black male redpilled me on Putin. He also loves Assad but I can't see it.

>Britain Leaves
>France Leaves
>German creates a new Holy Roman Empire under Allah and declares itself the 3rd Jihad
What a war it would be though huh? We could pull a voltron and form the Anglo-Empire and fuck them up with India and Japan and Russia. Then we could go to kind of war with russia for 40 years.

>Talking to niggers
>red pilled
Try again.

the same monster that imports african slaves to throw onto the pyre, then deports them when they ask to be paid

Fuck Serbian refugees, they are scum. All refugees who came after the 1990s are shit tier. I rather have 10 changs then one fucking serb.

Look, the alt-right may have educated you enough to engage in the polemics of fascism, but you do not understand the officer class of our militaries, or even what the uniform wearing people believe in.

Please, just please, explain away this:
>for 50+ years Russia as an expansionist through through USSR caused both our societies focus and direct our arm forces against it as a threat. Russia is a threat, lesser now than before, but still a threat, to our existence. Everyone who serves (especially in the canadian military) sort of knows who is testing our security, who is engaging in incursions, who represent an existential threat to our well being. It's the midget man putin, a manlet.

Stephen harper cucked putin at the g7. Trudope is the one now willing putting us in the cuckshed.

so far i got some odd feeling there is schedule pull things off for NWO

think of all the things that have happened in the past weeks, how they have escalated and yet it has only made everyone dumbfounded because nobody has any idea why things are happening at rate like we would be already near war

its like someone said "this must come to pass at this time and i dont care if things wont go like they are otherwise planned, as long this thing comes to pass"

If he fights Russia, then they win.

Chink spotted

Nobody cares what the officer class thinks. They can alter their opinions or they can die in service to the nigger-jew.

It's because they lost WW2. The guilt hammered in from that makes Germany look like dicks otherwise.

Oil?

Russia wants to claim a large swath of our north as theirs. Russia is contesting that the continental plate extends further south than it does. Russia also threatens our interests abroad.

Arabs are not our competitors. Once the oil is gone, they got nothing. Russia is a serious threat to our security. and just because the cold war has ended and the ussr collapsed, it doesn't mean that by some magic that our strategic differences disappear.

LOL

manlet whom is half the size of Harper and a midget to boot vs. Canadian Mountain Man

>yfw Weed Man was just pretending to be blue pilled this whole time

They'd do a better job with the territory than the nigger faggots in Canada.

No it will be a 4th Reich but against the mudslimes not the kikes. the trick is to not stop them this time just let it all out and tell them to go ahead.

Does Russia just have to fucking sneeze or something for leaders to think they're mobilising for war?

I'm legitimately curious what mobilising means at this point. They just seem some Russian military jeeps moving from one spot to another? A tank decides to re-position itself slightly?

Are you a faggot? Why do you hate Russia so much? Because Boris and Yaroslav called you a homo?

Holy shit the bantz. Was this real?

>most don't like the anti fag propaganda thing
speak for yourself, faggot

Just do it. Remove all the kebab

most of us are pretty apathetic towards russia really, still a lot of us left over from the afghan years, the cold war wasn't ours and wasn't really in our living memory, zero fucks.

And trudeau is generally hated by everyone working in defence, not that harper wasn't either, but trudeaus really unpopular, at least at petawawa and trenton.

Guys, it's not Trudeau being an asshole to NATo, it's him not wanting to take all of our troop and put him in Europe.

A common enemy is fantastic for unity mate, at this point im almost inclined to believe russia is doing it at the request of the west

We need to justify out outrageous military budget that's why

>You're average Canadian is generally pro Russia

Hell fucking no, Canadians lap up any ol' dogshit they hear.

This.

Look at how close Russia has put its country to NATO's military bases, troop deployments, and long-range missiles.

>WE HOLD OUR BONGS WITH MISSING ARMS

Officer class has worried for years and years and years about russia, they aren't going to stop magically one day. In canada we have canadian rangers, they are the abo force up north (point: money is being spent on a strategic necessity). They are trained to shoot Russian incursions at a great distance (the only people who threaten our border). Putin doesn't necessarily have interests that are aligned with our well being, or america's.

The belief many children and uneducated hold about the soviets being gone forgets that Russia had a lot of influence over the USSR, and that those interests which led to the USSR positions are still there. It has to do with economic and security 'necessities'.

the guilt hammered is the ultimate cuck-making tool. I remember back in the day when you played CS in germany edition, the blood was green.

I'm not a faggot, but it's true the average Canadian likes carriers of the Aids virus

No we don't. At least I don't think we should

Get real leafbro, Putin was fucking KGB he could probably kill Trudeau if he looked at him the wrong way.

Now you understand why we hate those floppy headed bastards.

Russia is really the only non shitskin country that could actually throw a punch of course they would be concerned with the slightest action.

will you be britain's greatest ally alongside Trump's US vs the European Union of Germany?

>Hell fucking no, Canadians lap up any ol' dogshit they hear.

Sadly must confirm. If it's parroted by the CBC or other mainstream media, most Canadians will take it as gospel truth. There's a herd mentality in this country that is difficult for foreigners to imagine. We're the Sweden of the Western hemisphere.

>Putin doesn't necessarily have interests that are aligned with our well being, or america's.
I'm White. America and Canada don't have interests that are aligned with my well being.

Whatever injures them is better for me.

NATO is just as bad at the EU.

Top fucking kek. Add to that he is apparently gay himself.

Also,
>checked

>mfw

No they wouldn't. The sad thing about this generation (((you))) is that you somehow forgot about the difference between us and russia. In russia, the people are suffering. They do not have affordable milk, the state is ineffective, corrupt, the market economy is full of gaffe and inefficiencies. Russia as a society is very very fucked. It isn't even traditionalist. You have a class of globalists in russia that, as long as they suck putin's dick, they are allowed to rob the russian people blind. If russia ruled canada, we would be a third world shit hole.

Because they are the real threat to canadian existence.

Like I said They will bear the burden of generosity for a while longer. A little while.

Canada and military combat do not mix. The country can't even fight fires without black bulls being imported to cuck the local men first. How the helm are they going to scare a based Russian bear?

>There's a herd mentality in this country that is difficult for foreigners to imagine.

Exactly this.

No they aren't, Canada is a threat to it's own existence we are the ones voting fags who destroy our country and culture, Russia doesn't have to invade we will destroy ourself.
When you destroy the culture and heritage of a country what reason does anyone have to defend it? Look at all the people on Sup Forums who want to abandon Canada

>we would be a third world shit hole
You're on track for that in about 15 years anyway.

Maybe Trudeau because he is a cuck, but not Harper. Harper makes Putin look like the manlet he is (putin isn't taller than elliot rodgers, btw). Putin is a manlet.

LOL. You really think Putin is your friend and your own people, your own beautiful country, is your enemy? You see, that sort of thinking makes you the ultimate useful idiot.

Russia is a corrupt, authoritarian shithole, but that doesn't mean it is a danger to the West. Sadly, everyone seems determined to regard Russia as either the New Nazis or as the saviours of the white race. Both are caricatures. The future is going to be more like Oceania vs. Eurasia from "1984".

I AINT GOING TO FIGHT, OR HELP FIGHT, A WHITE NATION AS WE HAVE HIJAB KEBAB AS GENERAL AND MR IM SORRY AS PM

>commit hundreds of troops
>Eastern Europe
Isn't Eastern Europe just a future nuclear paved parking lot?

>NATO constantly acting like Russia is ready for war
>Russia has no fucking clue what NATO is trying to do

the leadership of the west is literally trying to kickstart WW3 to avoid losing their jobs

>Father gets jail time, wife gets house arrest in Alberta toddler's meningitis death

Their big bro America bailing them out. We have the biggest military in the world and part of the anglosphere they would expect us to help them. Were basically arm in arm friends military wise.

>I AINT GOING TO FIGHT, OR HELP FIGHT, A WHITE NATION

Amen, brother. "Ain't no Russian ever told me I wasn't diverse enough. If diversity is strength, let diversity fight your fucking war."

>your own people
Who? The 40% of the country that's pure nigger?
>your own beautiful country
Trenton, NJ beautiful? Baltimore, MD beautiful? Vallejo, CA beautiful? Or just some national park on a post card beautiful?

Niggers are garbage. Some White bum huffing paint in Perm when he doesn't have krokodil is better than any Kwan nigger.

>third world
nope, surprisingly our economy is doing much much better. I don't know if you know economics beyond the maymays, but in two key measurements, our economic complexity is increasing. The country with a real risk of turning into a shit-hole is, honestly, straya. If our consumption of certain natural resources decreases either because of global demand sinking or the market for those resources have diversified, straya is in a heap of trouble.

>muh heritage
you are a slav, lets get that straight. we have a culture here if you wish to engage it. It involves our specific history, canada as three nations...

We fought in afghanistan, bosina, somalia.

Why does Trudeau's pacifism extend only to Muslims?

That was so fucking perfect.
Yes, it was.

>In russia, the people are suffering. They do not have affordable milk,
Plz send food so hungry can't type

Pretty sure Canadian Armed Forces contributed more to the war in Afghanistan than your country did, but okay.

>Mon visage quand

A man can dream

! Not the shashlik wtf!

They want and need WWIII to happen before they lose their advantage.

China and Russia are catching up to the West , in some areas they have caught up. As soon as that happens the West won't be able to enforce the dollar hegemony

That's why we don't think WWIII will soon happen we KNOW it will

>Russia not a danger to the west

The problem with russia is russians. They felt cucked after the collapse of the USSR. When vald the manlet spoke about the US being, 'probably' the only global super power. That's a huge deal. He is coming to accept reality. Russia doesn't have the economic resources to maintain its former glory. B... But... this lack of resources doesn't mean that, again magically, russians won't want to attain that 'glory'.

>slavs are white
ok bro

>loves russia so much, hates america
move to russia, enjoy how fucked up of a people they are. enjoy a country where time doesn't seem to exist, urgency is relative to cash, and red tape is a blanket.

We did more than the cuck germans.

The cuck germans ruined our contribution. When we beated back some taliban,they would go hide in the cuck germans territory and their rules of engagement was purely humanitarian, so they did squat. They couldn't shoot the taliban even if they were being shot at.

Jesus christ, now hes protecting the arabs

HUNGARY ISNT SLAVIC!

>now

muslims are a distraction, just easy b8 for the low iq crowd.

china, russia, their resurgency, that's gonna fuck us gud.

pic related: china stole the f-35 CAD files.

Why send troops when we can shitpost comfortably from our homes? NATO is a bunch of cucks anyway.