/brit/

/brit/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

yourbrexit.co.uk/news/disgrace-labour-mp-naz-shah-retweets-abused-girls-in-rotherham-need-to-shut-their-mouths/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NQqSnkI32A
thesun.co.uk/news/4299167/corbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813870/MP-shares-Twitter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tourists go home

anime

hi

iminna shank ya

*becomes an expat instead*
hard luck sweaty x

eh

irina shayk

you don't look so smart now, DO YOU
cunt

/lat/

foy

hilo /brit/ino

got the gf pregnant again

the state of aussie thread making loving every laugh

beat that stomach up

/brit/ánico
the sister

That's cool, we can be friends if you are actually invested in the place and for treat it like Butlins: The Country

una vela

Give her vagina a bleach enema.

One candle

AJAJAJ POST ROCHAS

three bahamian posters in one thread

I don't have rochas in my folder

do spain and its colonies like each other

those threads give me a bad case of the jungle fever
there's one gif thats sometimes posted of a black girl in a pink dress in an underground parking garage or something, oof

>actually believing what Bahamians post.

tired of living desu
i just don't see the point

state of yanks

stronger than chain to the teeth

the lads

>i just don't see the point
go to an oftalmologist

everyone jokes about a race war in america but i reckon a war between the far left and right could happen

hullow

>tfw all my thoughts about the concept of the Ubermensch, all my philosophical ponderings over how to live the correct life, the negatives of hedonism, the superiority of the life of art, the values of asceticism, all the knowledge about life and literature from the hundreds of dense tomes I have spent my entire life reading, all my theories and philosophizing about consciousness and the mind, all my thoughts about culture and the importance of art and the life of the mind in their ability to overcome death and to create a meaningful existence, all my ponderings about love and its supremacy, about God and his relationship to art, all my hours spent writing and trying to create characters and beautiful stories, my attempts to live an artistic and aesthetic life, my theories of the aesthetic and literary life and its importance, my ponderings about the correct culture that we have to create, the philosophically justified means of creating this culture, the very meaning of my life and my deepest desires and loves, all come crashing down after seeing a cutie and realizing that Chad will be nailing her in the ass tonight

lads... Lads... LADS
answer my question

not a hateful person
I only hate myself

Not really.

does spain even have colonies in this precise moment?

haha hey dudes, my friend was wondering if anyone has the leaked Tiger Woods nude haha just for laughs
just post them as a joke please haha

yeah you and other south american countries
show some respect to your father country boy

surely not an american lusting after black dick.

Fuck off faggot.

Fuck no, I'm Canarian and want independence from this shit debt laden poz peninsula

Would also mean I get my own flag on int and other board but that's secondary to economics and that boring shit

I would say that argentina and the rest of sa could be considered a usa colony rather than spain colonies

>MBTI

Seems nice and intelligent but just not quite attractive enough

le fugg?

We naming up?

>I'm not intelligent enough to interpret the benefits of MBTI

heheh

stop masturbating

good night /brit/ men

wage slave faggot boy

off to bed everyone

>namefagging

Can't post proper link because Sup Forums thinks it's spam.

you mean these benefits?

no thnx

i was in gran canaria, lanzarote and fuerteventura
nice places desu

the ltieral only time i stay up this late on a weekday these days is when im drunk or high otherwise i'm so fucking bored i'm in bed by half 11

MBTI provides a systematic way to get an outsider's view on your personality. Reflection upon this view, whether the view itself is valid or not, can be quite valuable.

lanzarote's resorts are nice but the island is a desolate volcanic eyesore

In fact, completing the test can also provide you with an assessment on how you currently view yourself. The self-assessment nature of the online version can highlight what parts you're bullshitting yourself about. On the bright side, it can also reveal what you consider to be valuable or aspirational traits.

no one cares about your popsci quiz little runt boi

You don't think personality is contextual or dynamic? Even Jung spoke out against the rigid categorisation.

Valuable? It's almost on the same level as "what GoT character are you most alike?"

>Oh, today I am xxxx, and tomorrow I am yxyx! WOW now I know so much about how I view myself

wanted to make this edition before the new hollander fucked the threads up

xNTx types are the pioneers of civilisation

whats the point of being so jaded about everything just kill yourself LMAO

You fat shit

intp here ama

*classifies you as a RUNT-type personality*

Yeah your personality can change over time. You don't seem interested in actually discussing this though so 'alri lad'

me rn ngl

Nice to visit not great to live here

>dark until 8:30am even in summer
>dusty and steep af
>close to Africa, thus many Africans
>tourist invasion June-September
>winter can get to minus 15 in hill villages (where I live)
>expensive property due to retirement people
>boring when you young

Lived here all my life and getting off soon, thank fuck

In a few weeks I'll be posting under a different flag lmao

yourbrexit.co.uk/news/disgrace-labour-mp-naz-shah-retweets-abused-girls-in-rotherham-need-to-shut-their-mouths/
"We’ll just sit back and wait for the mainstream media to start discussing this incident"
*starts waiting*

stop sending your former colonies to /balt/ you fucking britshits...

where are you going?

youtube.com/watch?v=_NQqSnkI32A

my province has had both a football player premier and a football player lieutenant governor

football players are by far the most capable leaders

Listen lads.
Not being racist.
I don't have a racist bone in my body.
Please do not call me a racist for what I'm about to say.
Right.
But listen.

Not a fan of Islam.

Sorry lads.

>tfw I will never get too be a mum

tfw you missed your chance to be a dad

nonce

the wife(s)

all ugly

anime pedos arent allowed in this thread

STFU potatocunt

So what is it that makes you hate brown people?

decentralise the internet
urbit now

the power of Christ compels you

simply untrue

thesun.co.uk/news/4299167/corbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813870/MP-shares-Twitter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html

the madmen
funny to think she went on a tirade against the sun not too long ago too, hopefully this forces her to resign (but not likely)

Hello?

I CALLED IN SICK

FROM YOUR FFFUUNNEERRRRRRRAAALLL