Where's John Oliver's faggotty bullshit about Brexit?

I would've thought that cocksucking cuck would be all over programming the leftist bots on why Britain asserting it's independence is evil and racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't expect to hear anything BUT muh racism and stupid conservatives from him

there is no argument from their camp

>John Oliver

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

next show is sunday night after Game of Thrones

that's why it's called "Last Week tonight"

I can't wait to watch him have a meltdown over this.

Guess he was on the wrong side of hisotry

I'm sure he'll have a completely rational response to it and admit his shortcomings and comprise.

>Shitting on Oliver but has no fucking idea of the programming schedule

His last show covered it you mouth breathing inbred.

He tweets on everything like 10 times a day though. Where are those?

Why do Americans call him a "redcoat"?

He's a Jew who millions of Americans watch on television and hang off the every word of. No one here has a clue who he is. Instead of pretending like we've sent him there to trick you, admit that his brand of shit sells very well in your country.

He might be "British" but the reason anyone knows who he is is purely American.

C U R R E N T Y E A R

U

R

R

E

N

T

Y

E

A

R

My liberal friend told me that Johnny o. Said something about wanting to remain...but I dismissed her by bringing up the fact he was rich and was secure in the remaining side

hopefully he killed himself

maybe he literally died from brexit asspain

I doubt millions, you gotta take in affect of people leaving the television on as they sleep

I say 5,623 Americans watch

shoo shoo slimey limey

^

I know of him through his acting and comedy like in 'community', he seems funny enough

Never seen him before american TV shows though

Shoo shoo slimey limey

if more people watched that episode, racism wouldn't have won

shoo shoo slimey limey

How can people take this man seriously. Nothing he says is an actual argument, it's all deflection and calling people names.

>inb4 (((rosenfeld)))

He genuinely used to be funnier. Also he used to do stories on objectively bad things like civil forfeiture. I think he was a bait and switch by the jews.

NOOOOOO IT'S 2016 2016!!!!!!!!

He means his reaction to it now that he lost.

Somebody in another thread said how great it would be if "It's 2016!" Ended up being the right sides winning year.

COME ON PEOPLE IT'S 2016

Laugh tracks and ad hominem attacks somehow do a good job of persuading most people I know who watch his terrible show

HBO owned by Time Warner, owned by Jews

good call on the bait&switch, but now I distrust any of the things I learned from his show even on the "objectively" bad things. Maybe civil forfeiture isn't wrong?

Crying in the shower.

>this faggot complaining about the vast majority of people getting their content from the intrawebz

He does the news of this week next week so he can seem like he's on the forefront of ideas when his shit gets spread around social media since his writers had a whole fucking week to make bullshit arguments from all the other arguments already made that week while crafting strawmen to take down.

His show wasn't aired in the UK due to rules on programming of a political nature having to propose a counter-arguement.

He doesn't understand the Brexit movement and was unable to provide this counter-arguement due to this.

That sounds like a serious lack of freedom

It can be aired now due to the referendum being over, no propaganda in the days leading up to a vote though.

Married in a Presbyterian church, seems alright ... except for ignoring the jewish influence in history, but you can't get tenure by telling the truth.

>Nothing he says is an actual argument
You must have miss all the arguments he did bring up, with facts backing them.

is it because you're a stupid semen?

He was bretty gud in season 1. Never go full leftard

get that thing out of my face.

shoo shoo slimey limey

why do the cute ones have to be insane

He didn't use facts at all, he just used a couple cherry picked stats.

For example there was that part about the pillow having to follow 102 +5 regulations. He points out that 2 of the regulations don't relate directly to bed pillows.

Um ok, so what about the other FUCKING 100 REGULATIONS that do?

Also look at that logical fallacy chart on the top of Sup Forums that's basically his show in a nutshell.

John Oliver drop dead

Because he bases his whole identity on being British. Every joke is british slang this, english reference that.

He pretends to be british incarnate as a false way of trying to trick the audience to think that he's objective.

If that pisses you off, get mad at HIM, not the people calling him what he wants

shoo shoo slimey limey

shoo shoo slimey limey

>fug a third tier comedian shit all over brexit, better call it lads
>((()))

fuck i hate twatters

His jewish hbo overlords told him hold back his response to save for the Sunday episode where he'll go on overload with flabbergasted expressions and shit analogies that the left love.

>comedy show
>you learned
Eh?

/r/ing that fake article about "oliver found dead under stack of 2015 calendars"

shoo shoo slimey limey

Raised awareness of how much added sugar is in many popular processed foods

Learned about USA (lack of) gov't representation of Washington DC, Puerto Rico

That's all I got off the top of my head

I never watch his show because he's a pretentious, disingenuous cunt. I'm going to watch the next one because I want to see how salty he gets over Brexit winning.

>Go out and vote
>whothefuckdoughkhygninkphe9ahuuh

remember that he's a mainstream comedian. the talent needs to write his 'jokes' first

shoo shoo slimey limey

His jokes aren't exactly hard to write. All they do is give him a bunch of papers that say [John verbally jerks himself off].

>ever giving any viewshekels to the kike
Yeah I'll pass, there are more important/genuinely funnier things. Your average leftist is way funnier because they don't know their stupidity, this guy knows his shit is wrong and evil and that's why he spews it.

John Oliver is exactly the kind of rich smug white liberal we fucking hate. Talking down the working-class over there in America and getting rich while doing it.

Hopefully he stays over there.

>racism
Quick, nobody tell the left about all the indians and pakistanis who voted leave.

Nah mate, we're fucking extraditing him and you can have him drawn and quartered.

Can you please just drop him in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean or something? Thanks.

This. He's the worst caricature of a """"""british"""""" dude you can find. And they can protest all they like, he was born in Birmingham, so it is what it is.

they won't believe you. their pet minorities would never vote against their wishes

70% of the under 24 population voted remain,so his little act is effective in a way

shoo shoo slimey limey

> Even the liberals in the uk hate him. They must be immune to his virus

He's a redcoat because he's a Brit that is trying to undermine traditional American values, like gun ownership, which you fuckers have been trying to erase in one form or another since 1775.

>Washington DC
That's on purpose.

>Puerto Rico
That's... also on purpose. Because of Puerto Ricans.

The writers haven't scraped it off the toilet seat of tumblr yet.

>But the EU says we're still thirty miles from shore!
>Well, UK says THIS is their border and we're not going any further. Better put your floaties on.

I wonder how many people decided to vote Leave after watching that video. The idiots never learn that their shit is just as likely to hurt their cause than help.

>Stay or Leave?
>John Oliver's for Stay
>Leave it is!

shoo shoo slimey limey

Just rebuild Hadrian's Wall and put him on the other side of it.

shoo shoo slimey limey

>sister starts bitching about wacist people voting leave
>"I did not know what people meant by "brexit" until I saw this but"

He's not even trying to make a point, he's jsut reading the teleprompter he's just a fucking actor probably doens't even understand what he's saying, someone else writes the script. OP is obviously the producer of this show trying to reach more people.

the shit is VERY effective on the young generation, but old people don't give a shit about it and as a last act for their country they voted leave