How much does a 12 pack of domestic beer cost in your country?

How much does a 12 pack of domestic beer cost in your country?

>12 pack of bud light is $14

17-20 dollars.

35 dollars

That's not cheap, compared to us. Also, why would you drink such a shit beer?

Our island's beer costs 1.22 per bottle (66cl, aka 0.66ltr) and a 12 pack is 1.22x12=14.6€ (17.21$)

>buying a 12 pack of bud light for $14 instead of a 30 pack of pabst for $13

Like OP, $20~

Good beer more like $35~

>not starting batches of pruno every few days

Just bought 10x440ml cans of Stella for £10.

7 or 8 dollars

yeah but now you have to drink stella

Around $10, if we're talking 0,5l bottles

Which is better than any Yanks lager

I just paid USD$5 for 12 of pictured, that's the premium Corona you don't get outside of Mexico

lmao fucking macropleb, but even then we blow you out of the water

I thought this was a budget thread

Yuengling is like very slightly more than superbudget shit like bud light

It's literally the perfect drunk beer because it doesn't taste like piss but it's cheap enough to shotgun and actually enjoy

Kinda like the bottom of the barrel; water with alcohol. They don't sell it by the 12 so I didn't count it, still pretty good if you're on a budget.

thank you dutch

Wrong.

Keep trying though.

What are you fucking drinking? Sol? Indio? The meme made in Mexico Heineken? It's a good decent pilsner, people overcomplicating beer is a plague. And anyway what fucking beer are you buying that's so expensive anyway?

GOOD argument

stella is disgusting, which is weird since it's from belgium which is literally the only european country that makes good beer

Wrong.

I told you to keep trying, fatty

please do not badmouth the czechs

why are you posting piss-water?

>he's never had german, czech or polish ales

embarrassed for you

Barrilito just tastes too watery to me but I enjoy it dearly. I'd rather spend the extra 20 pesos and get a Modelo six, fuck Tecate or any Heineken-Moctezuma crap though

We have ten packs, but that's pretty much for premixed spirits and sometimes ciders. They will set you back between $20~40, depending on the brand, with cider being the cheapest. Pre-mixed 10 packs of Wild Turkey cans are disgustingly expensive and you're better off just buying a bottle and mixing it yourself by that point.

I've had ales from almost every european country and they're mediocre as shit compared to even meme breweries like ballast point, cigar city, lagunitas etc and don't come CLOSE to russian river

belgium has krieks saisons flanders reds lambics etc and they're all amazing, especially duchesse but even then Russian River supplication can rival it all

>those cunts
>ales
>not their absolutely based lagers

I thought you were the ale guy.

lagers are beers for manchildren

>I've had ales from almost every european country
no you haven't

I get it you prefer Modelo but calling Corona Barril bottom of the barrel is just bs, they're just as watery anyway, none of the Mexican commercial beers are suposed to be full bodied stouts.

I was absolutely blown away by your alcohol prices. You have to be independently wealthy to get hammered on the weekends.

I feel bad for your teenagers/college kids.

we literally have bars here that have rows and rows of beers from every european country in alphabetical order

why is this hard to believe, just accept that your continent produces shit beer that people only think is good because le irish and german drink a lot meme. belgium is your only saving grace

you need to stop lying

>You have to be independently wealthy to get hammered on the weekends.
That's what goon bags are for.

>we literally have bars here that have rows and rows of beers from every european country in alphabetical order
Yeah, because every local beer is made for export as well. Christ mate.

It was only a bad pun. I also dislike people getting elitist on beer.

If belgium can export good beer, the rest of europe has no excuse and yet they absolutely fail to

Are you one of those Muslims people they have nowadays?

Oh, you're one of those guys. How could you hate an entire category of beer? Seems a bit excessive to be honest.

>ales have higher alcohol content
>lol are u a muslim???

thick cunt

$26.99 CDN = 389.89 pesos
on sale

You detached fucking spastic.

he's actually telling the truth on that one

please stop lying and samfagging

6 bucks here.

great argument retard

Whoops meant the bar part. Not the other rude part.

b-b-b-b-bud

"International" beer is beer batch processed in massive breweries, which labels thrown on afterwards. There are massive factories in the USA which bottle brands from all around the world. The same in Germany and England.
Next time you buy an international beer, have a close look on the bottle and see where it is brewed. Chances are it wasn't a product of the nation the brand is supposed to represent.

You're a complete fucking moron detached from reality if you think local and small brews are able to batch bottle millions of litres of beer for an international market against the mega corporations which own all the major beer labels.

>You're a complete fucking moron detached from reality if you think local and small brews are able to batch bottle millions of litres of beer for an international market against the mega corporations which own all the major beer labels.

you realize verhaeghe is a tiny brewery right

measuring a country's beer quality based on its macro brews is dumb as shit, macro brews forsake quality for quantity

It's overpriced from my perspective but it seems cheaper than the price the other Leaf posted. Does alcohol have some kind of heavy tax in Canada?

I'm aware of that. We definitely don't see the big picture but we still receive plenty of imports. I have no complaints most of the time either.

My good ol' Maryland beer costs 15 dollars for a 30 pack feels pretty good

>$14 for 12

A 6 pack here is $14

Fucking kill me

Never understood why people buy piss beer, it's absolutely disgusting, why not just save the money and buy good beer?

>implying american beer is good

I live west coast so idk about the rest of the states :^)

crap forgot pic

cheapest ive seen is 2 USD for a 6-pack of kl*ster light

>you realize verhaeghe is a tiny brewery right
No, it's not. I can drive down the road and buy some of their beer, in Australia. You can't do that with tiny breweries.

You have no comprehension of scope.

>12 pack of bud light is $14
This stuff is $15 for a 12 pack, and it tastes infinitely better.

This. I can't fathom why shit like Bud light is so popular when much better beer is only a little more money

North American lagers in general are garbage. Ale or go home

D-do you like Fieldwork?

but that ain't domestic right? It's gotta be like some wal-mart brand. Tropical and Carta Blanca are also cheap, to think that Carta Blanca used to be the bees knees in the 70's

Yes, alcohol and cigarettes. Pack of smokes (25) is somewhere around $12-14 now.

ok so basically your argument is

>there might be some really good beers out of some guy's basement in germany so you can't just say who has good beer based on what you tried! you'd never be able to try the best ones!

fuck off back to your petrol sniffing you dumb fuck

Like 100-120 DKK if we're talking large cans.
I don't drink mass-produced piss lager though, craft beer is where it's at.

see

All beer literally taste the same. I've never understood the beer meme

>Historia: Kloster es una de las cervezas más antiguas del portafolio de Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma. Durante décadas fue conocida por ser la cerveza de barril de Cervecería Cuauhtémoc. En 2004 se lanza Kloster Light y posteriormente se renovó la imagen de la marca para hacerla más auténtica y atractiva.
its from mont*rrey apparently

East Coast beers are my favorite. I hate living in New England, but I'll miss the beer from here when I move to Colorado.

>All beer literally taste the same.

Probably because all you drink is shitty mass produced lagers, that are all equally tasteless garbage

Your analysis is spot on.

I thought I hated beer because I didn't have a good one until I was 24.

>12 pack of 473ml Kaise $8.69
>12 pack of 473ml Brahma ( the national brand of beer from Heineken's owner Ambev ) $10.51

Even engineered to have as little flavour as possible. Blame the American-German workers or applaud them as there was good reason for them to be this way.

What was the good one?

The Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma is really playing second fiddle to Grupo Modelo.
I've actually seen the expression of disgust in people when you offer them a Tecate or XX over a Corona or Modelo.

You can get a 12 pack of this for about $8.00. It is good compared to that bud light walmart-yankee shit.

for me, its indio

jokes on you because the walmarts in my state don't sell beer haha g-got you

It was something by Dogfish Head. I think it was Birra Etrusca.

never seen a 12 pack I don't think but sometimes you can get a 24 pack for $30, otherwise they're usually about $50, give or take.

>buy a couple assault rifles
OK dokey
>buy a couple of beers
wtf get that shit elsewhere

Indio has been heavily marketed to the young crowd. "H-hey guys we like urban art and graffiti and shit". Figures since is the cheapest one being served on tap at bars.

I just paid $6 for a single can of Sierra Nevada on Amtrak

Yuengling is my go-to "cheap" beer. I buy Franziskaner or Urquell when I'm willing to pay a bit more

I'm not ever willing to pay less than Yuengling

I can get a 12 of Modelo niggers for $12. Never would I ever resort to bud fucking light.

a 12 pack of 33cl 1664 is $10~ it can be more for good beer or less if you don't care about the taste anymore

there's even good beer in france (and that mean a lot) you just didn't test all of it you could just imagine that your famous rows aren't complete or just composed of meme beers

4.74 USD for two six packs of this shitty beer.
it tastes like death but gets the job done

>cans

A 20 bottle crate here is $11,7 and that's not counting the deposit on those bottles.

Sorry for shit quality image. It was the better one available
15x0.33L= 7.99€

Our cheapest beer is 0.89€/L

Ive seen in Spain 0.59€/L

About $20 NZD for the cheaper stuff