/eu/ independence party

Now that the EU is collapsing how do you various yuropoors plan on celebrating your Independence Days?

In America we like explosions.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EU is collapsing
Where?

Romania with its head buried at least 3' deep.

Your welfare daddy just left. Good luck!

In and around 20% of its budget.

Probably with the standard degenerate pastime of alcohol, drugs, fun and hopefully some patriotic pussy.

all around you.

Don't get too exited fat fuck you're gonna get a heart attack

Do what you gotta do, just don't tax tea.

Proud of you faggots. You started the fire

Good riddance desu they're shenanigans made the EU almost impossible to reform...now the eu is considering reevaluating itself

>britain is what made the EU impossible to reform
Wew lad.

If you're looking for someone to blame in this fiasco you can lay the charge right at the feet of Angela Merkel and Germany at large.

Germany supplied UK with money and products. Bongs are dead if they think they can sell their stuff in the EU with >50% VAT.

How can we not be excited? The Brexit guarantees a new US/UK trade treaty and a liklihood they'll stop being fags about gun control for at least three weeks.

That's a huge win for America.

I hear you burger bro, I've had a such a great day today. time for bed, party tomorrow.
So glad we've now got our own independence day!

The US is already the UK's largest single trading partner, they'll be alright.

Mr. Trump will make GREAT trade deals with the newly rejuvenated England. EU trade is nothing compared to America's exports.

Germany? How's germany to blame for that? It might be for other things and a "threat" to uk sovereignty but not for EU reform(which i'm not saying isn't important..but is the fact i mentioned and you replied to)

As fucked up as they are...there's still a higher % of native germans in germany than the % of native brits in the uk

Also, the "multiculturalism problem" in the uk..i don't understand why the people that saw that voted out when ...and i know this was posted a few times(not only by me) ..but it doesn't change the facts

>dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

>bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

>zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?

At the end of the day you're still a fat loser. Brexit doesn't benefit you personally.

>america, canada, and the UK all have their independence days within two weeks of each other
It's like pottery.

Tbf so does the Philippines, and they're bros who love freedom even if no one cares about them.

Easter?

>In America we like explosions.
you also love shoving things into your anus.

Ay lads, can I get some sources for the EU being a great big Orwellian nightmare? Especially there obsession with destroying white culture?

gypsy spotted, no daco-roman is this cucked

Brexit isn't legally binding. In fact, it's no more significant than any opinion poll by Gallup.

We don't care. It's not our show right now. ANGLO PRIDE, WORLD WIDE.

>trading with Britain without EU redtape doesn't benefit the US
Nigger I moved $35k in merchandise to Kent today. That merchandise will be held up in "EU biological testing" for at least 8 weeks before I'll be able to sell it.

The EU is a beaurocratic farce, an impediment to business, and it needs to die.

Still not america cucked

>Bongs are dead if they think they can sell their stuff in the EU

More than welcome to sell it here and almost everywhere else.

Enjoy your embargo when Trump gets in if you keep this bullshit up.

You're not doing any trades.

Agreed. And that's precisely why the 4th most powerful politician in the world resigned today.

None of this means anything.

>when Trump gets in
So never?

It's all bullshit. Everything is stable, and there are no problems in the EU.

Just look at these happy, white Europeans.

Nah worse. You live in fucking romania.

I do, that's literally my job.

My boss is from Highgate, intrestingly enough.

Brexit doesn't get you rid of shitskins. You will actually get more. It's all about economy.

Fuggin saved

We like explosions too

we won our independence via explosions. Europeans will just throw pens in the air to celebrate their method of independence.

Neat. When do you guys plan on starting an Air Force?

Once we have a democratic government again. We need a real navy too.

>When England leave the EU
>so never?
Keep dreaming Romania

>germany controls the EU
>but germany isn't an impediment to EU reform
Wew lad

That's a nice butt.

>Once we have a democratic government again.
Better vote leave then.

Just came back from the pub where had a few pints with some remainers, we're still all friends here.

You English give me hope for my country

Would be cool if we burned EU flags.

It's noble to be gracious in victory, as well as defeat.

Is it legal to produce EU flags in Europe? Seems awfully fascist..

Oh I certainly will. I am worried about the remaintwats from the UK coming here and fucking over our referendum though.

Only if the factories are 50% refugee

Time to make turret towers