MIT Tech Review 50 smartest companies around the world

technologyreview.com/lists/companies/2017/

If you country is not represented in this list of most innovative and smart companies, your cunt is literally SHIT TIER.

China here.
Awesome. We have 7 now.
More than Japan. Hahaha

>Nvidia #1 smartest tech company
>Kenya is "smarter" in technology than Japan, France, Italy, Canada, and South Korea combined
Seems like bullshit.

Fucking Kenya is more tech savvy than us

Quite surprising, actually. Which is why I screencapped it accidentally when checking them out.

Why Japan, actually? Did they really stagnate technologically?

>massachusetts
>5 companies
>8 million people
All other states/countries are inferior

Well, aside of their still awesome SLRs, Japan actually has little to offer nowadays. And SLRs arent actually "innovation" as in new groundbreaking shit like face/voice-recognition algorythms and other meme-tier neuronal networks.

>France
>industry

Lmao btfo
Japan, Russia, Brazil and Australia

Check'd

>Nvidia
>Effective business model
Well I guess being a jackass with closed source software implementation is very effective
>tfw gtx 1060

Why Brazil is not there? This is such big bullshit.

Why is California so superior to every other shit state in this country, and practically the rest of the world?

>texASS
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You used to see sony/panasonic electronics everywhere.

Nowadays you never see them anymore.

Yes japan's tech stagnated along with their economy.

Independence when.

Your rather poor english kind of advocates it.

Well to be honest I don't remember any Brazilian type of company such as That has the same kind of impact

They are the first when it comes to robotics. Robots that perform chores like washing your clothes and taking out the garbage are being developed in what it seems to be an already advanced level. There also are nurse robots which is a whole different level. Smaller robots that clean your floor automatically already are quite widespread. They also have the most advanced home consoles, and even automatic toilets that clean your ass for you. There also are sex dolls, the first sex bots, virtual reality, and all other kinds of things that I'm not even mentioning. The notion that Japanese tech has "stagnated" is completely wrong.

Hopefully in the next state elections. How bad does the rest of the nation look to the rest of the world? Jesus, it's pathetic.

silicon valley

california just can secede literally

California is basically turning into Mexico. I hope you enjoy your smug little self when English is a minority language in 30 years.

>turning into Mexico
>literally the best performing economy along with Oregon in the past year

Go fuck you.

Mercado Livre is Brazilian.

>tfw not brainlet

>a bunch of Asians in a tiny section of the state represent the state as a whole

Taxes are steadily increasing, infrastructure and other government services are already being put under greater stress, with less and incentive for upkeep.

All your Silicon Valley companies would gladly
move out in a heartbeat the moment the situation got bad enough. Just like the hoards of your people that have left for Nevada, Arizona, Texas, etc.

>California secedes
>remainder of America officially becomes a developing nation
Make it happen already.

Nigeria, Kenya, Argentina. Chocolate rain.

>>massachusetts
>All other states/countries are inferior
Well it is the MIT tech review you gotta expect them to be more familiar with what is going on in Massachusetts.

>Just like the hoards of your people that have left for Nevada, Arizona, Texas, etc.
lmao
are you talking about the poor people who couldn't afford to live here? Good fucking riddance. We'll send you the rest within the next 15 years.

t. brainlet

It's Mercado Libre and it's ours... Thanks for give me money using the site

Losing people is never a good sign in an economy. Such a large part of your state's economy is reliant on the success of Silicon Valley. That's a recipe for disater.

>Losing people is never a good sign in an economy
Not when those people contribute next to nothing towards said economy.

1. Nvidia
2. Spacex
4. 23andme
5. alphabet
7. kite pharma
13. intel
14. quanergy systems
16. apple
18. carbon
20. ionis pharmaceuticals
22. illumina
23. facebook
24. udacity
28. rigetti computing
29. kindred ai
31. tesla
47. salesforce
48. snap

18 of the top 50 companies in the world are headquartered here, 5 of the top 10. $2.448 trillion gdp from one state alone, which would rank 7th globally (higher than france). try again

>nvidia #1
>23andme higher than google
*close tab*

> MIT
What garbage american universities are these days

germany is a shitskin country
it is rich because it has so many rich
and it attracts shitskins because it is rich

it is rich because it has so many shitskins

Godifornia wins again

california is a shitskin state

>German flag