rateyourmusic.com/~Clem_B
rateyourmusic.com/~nelly_bbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre a girl

Attached: 5s.jpg (707x634, 67K)

has awful taste judging by the fact you put the worst The Smiths album as a 5

Attached: a.png (469x360, 16K)

The month of March in review.

Attached: My_Ratings_March-11-2018.png (690x1682, 552K)

that's the best smiths album you fucking 14 year old mutant

Attached: 3CD4E247-FBB3-4163-8F81-50B1688ADF2C.jpg (750x1293, 685K)

rateyourmusic.com/collection/theneedledrop/r5.0

mercury rev great band

Attached: 5s.png (483x181, 33K)

underrated

anyone who rates mbdtf a 5 really has no business calling other people's tastes awful

Too many for one image
rateyourmusic.com/collection/decemberwyatt/r5.0
RiL & GPT2 I’m okay with
Haven’t heard shit here
Not my style
MBDTF is the second worst Kanye album
Still a 9/10 though so eh
Heard nothing here
>thank you Neil
My nigga, I might have rec’d that to you in a chart thread
>sonic youth
Ugh

Attached: 2651D505-6894-4897-AC35-3B3BC319C679.png (1242x2208, 704K)

Attached: Sem título.png (582x321, 54K)

oh shit ignore that. I thought OP said "Post your last 5 scores on RYM and Guess shit about one another".

extremely bad taste my friend

You're great.
You're alright, I guess.
I like most of these, but I don't think any are above a 7.
>Can - Tago Mago
>The Avalanches - Wildflower
>Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
>Suite Op. 29
I love you.
You're cool.
I would hang out with you and do dumb shit, but we wouldn't be close friends.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 9.21.06 PM.png (577x237, 68K)

:^)
Not a big fan of any of those albums, but I at least like them.
So kinda right back at you my dude.

you're seriously a faggot

this desu

>he has multiple 5's
rateyourmusic.com/collection/sousuo/r5.0

Attached: ballers only.png (509x510, 336K)

Nah I'm straight, thanks for the offer though.
Just so you don't go through the bother of taking hormones solely to get in my pants, I don't go for trans-people either.

lmao this guy

>listens to albums in 2018

wow what a queer

Attached: Screenshot_20180126-035024.png (1280x720, 170K)

>Reims
very nice

I'm here all night. Or at least till I pass the fuck out.
>Implying someone being a homosexual is inherently bad
As long as they're not a faggot I don't give a fuck.
So naturally you're testing my patience buckaroonie
>White album
fuck yeah
>Daydream nation
meh
>the wall
wtf

You got me all over the place senpai.

is this satire ?

you look like a mexican version of bayar

That's strange, because I always thought he was hispanic.

I've got blue eyes laddo, and I'm not hispanic in the least.

Phineas and Ferb Cumpilation 4

bayar is turkish

>I've got blue eyes laddo
Good to know you're racist too.

Makes more sense honestly.
Nice non sequitur.
Hispanic people can certainly have blue eyes. But if you're saying someone looks a specific ethnicity, you probably mean the generic supposed "look" that ethnic background provides.
And the majority of Hispanic people don't have blue eyes, so I fail to see how I fit that criteria.

Possibly the best taste I've ever seen, plebs won't understand.

Tangerine Dream - Miracle Mile
It's nice you finally got Deceit. Only took you about 5 years. Could use more eh dee em...

Attached: cept not really....png (272x111, 10K)

>you finally got a shitty album

wew

Anyone with +5 five stars is automatically a pleb.

My nigga you got some grade A fucking taste.

Attached: IMG_20180312_024642.png (1080x490, 124K)

I don't remember disliking it

:D

kill yourself

t. Pleb

rateyourmusic.com/collection/JamesCairns/r5.0
Absolutely awful.

Better a pleb than someone who doesn't enjoy as much music :^)
Not as awful as yours.
You're trying really hard to take the title of "Worst Trip" away from Avant Math God

rateyourmusic.com/collection/HotOpinions/r5.0

Check out Joey Beltram- Caliber EP
>accepting the King’s gambit

Disappointing 5 as well. It’s good man but the greatest thing ever made? Come on
White album is overrated as hell, how is this a 5 for anyone? Birthday and Honey Pie alone nullify it, let alone the myriad other Bill Haley and Little Richard ripoffs
Fuckin love Madvillainy but your philosophy on 5’s is fucked
SILY is way better than Wildflower but I respect those 5’s

Attached: D9E23939-16DF-4876-BBF9-56F0468FDEBA.jpg (220x220, 35K)

Not that dude, but White album is my favorite beatles album and also a personal 10/10.

Birthday & Honey Pie are great. The only track I don't absolutely love is Wild Honey Pie.

The rest are essential in my opinion.
Also, why no opinion on mine senpai? (too many for one image dude)

Briefly going through your 5's I see a lot of good shit. Some stuff I don't love too, but nothing I hate.

>Not as awful as yours.
O h n o e s i j u s t g o t r o a s t e d

Why is everyone who actively participates in the rym community on either the forums or Sup Forums a completely awful person? I've yet to see a person who consistently posts in these threads that isn't a total cockhead.

Attached: 1477359379004.png (408x327, 91K)

I mostly have pretty positive taste (70% of my scores are 4+). I just think 5s are kinda like a sacred number. Only the absolute best, life-changing albums deserve it, u feel me?

Anyway, boldfaure was miles worse than Avant Math (tho he's a runner up and no one's close to him).

>tfw 3... Qh4
OH NO NO NO NO
>the greatest thing ever made
the greatest popular album of all time yeah there's no doubt in my mind
sure there's plenty of stuff I'd put over it but I try to avoid rating classycool because it gives me cognitive dissonance

posted this in the other thread too but here goes

Attached: rym last 5.png (1288x414, 75K)

Agree. You aren't helping.

I'm thinking that melancholia might be better suited at 4.5 but liminal space and confield are legitimately 5/5s for me
not allowed to talk about others having awful taste
>pop
>plantasia
really great albums but not 5/5 for me personally
>too many for one image
oh hey I think I added you earlier today or yesterday but in my opinion having this many 5s kinda shows that you're too reactionary or that you rate things on your first listen and forget to change them
haven't listened to wildflower but the other two seem like they're safe picks
I think I'd be more interested in seeing your 4.5s
>white album
good pick
>the wall
not so good pick

Attached: firefox_2018-03-11_23-01-06.png (564x232, 36K)

You're supposed to post your 5 stars, not last five scores, my dude.

When you shit on someone else's taste but have "Stupid Hoe" at 5 stars, I don't think you really need someone else to roast you.
What defines a cockhead for you?
I always try to be polite, even if I don't like someone's taste.
Unless they get butthurt & start shit, in which case all bets are off.
The majority of my 70ish 5's are singles, mostly off of the albums (but not always) in my top two rating places. I only have 16 5 star albums, 1 EP, and the rest are singles.
I divide my ratings up into quarters (9.5, 9.75, etc) so if I only had 10/10's in my 5's, the number would be less.
But they're close enough to my favorites (a few non 10/10 in my top ten) that they deserve the rating IMO.
See above.
Only 16 of them are albums.
The rest are singles (with one EP).

Also I've never rated something 5 stars on first listen. Everything in my 5's I've heard at least 3 times if not many more times besides.

Diff’rent strokes, I find a lot of tracks on the album really vapid and regressive for their sound. Of course there are gems like Blackbird or Guitar Gently Weeps, but ya meh I gave it 2.5/5

My bad, especially because I respect having more than one page of 5’s more(there’s SO much music out there, how do people on have 3 albums they’ve ever heard worth a 5). Anyway, there’s definitely some shit here I really don’t fuck with(Disclosure, Justice, Blur) but Helplessness Blues is for sure one of my favorite albums (and songs) of the decade and I too love me some Tame Impala. It’s funny you have Ive Seen Footage at a 5. I absolutely love DG and I’ve always thought that’s one of their worst songs lol

>Confield
>Liminal Space
Yooo, based.
>the guy with Disclosure and Daft Punk in his 5.0s fell for the "Stupid Hoe is bad" meme
You're a literal fucking manchild. lmao

>Grimescuck unironically likes stupid hoe
Expected.

>See above.
>Only 16 of them are albums.
>The rest are singles (with one EP).
>Also I've never rated something 5 stars on first listen. Everything in my 5's I've heard at least 3 times if not many more times besides.
that's so weird to me, maybe I'm too critical or my tastes are too selective

An official pleb filter of chess lol

Ya I mean I respect it more than plenty of other picks but personally don’t see it. Pet Sounds on the other hand...

Nah you should just do it. 5’s aren’t about reserving for favorites imo.. It’s just for any album where every song is fantastic that deserves the rating
I remember you, Confield guy. I prefer Amber;) fine picks though

Fair enough, to each their own. One of the reasons I enjoy it so much is the sheer variety of it. It never gets old to listen to for me, because the songs are so varied in length & style.

& That's fair, not everyone can be into the same shit. I gotta agree about 5's though, unless you're new to RYM, I don't understand having less than at least 10 5's.
>doesn't like Daft Punk
>Loves Nicki minaj
Also, I never said it was bad.
But it's a far fucking cry from 5 stars.
I'd say 2.5 probably, 3 on a good day.
Maybe, but don't stress about it too much my dude.

The majority of my 5's I didn't even think were all that great first listen. Most of them (probably 75%) I thought were just okay, but grew on me with time and patience.
Basically for something to get rated a 5 from me (over simplification, but it gets the idea across) it has to be a song/album that never gets old no matter how often I've heard it.
Things that have been 5's have dropped scores if they did to start get old, although I've yet to have a previous 5 go below a 4.

Attached: firefox_2018-03-11_23-22-37.png (981x794, 87K)

Stop hating on Quaristice man, it’s underrated imo. Most of this tho I agree with. I haven’t rated most of their albums even tho I’ve heard most because it’s been a long time, I listened to all but a couple before I started my account

Please quit while you're ahead.
...And don't use the word "butthurt" ever again. Have some fucking self-respect.

Do I detect some butthurt?
I think I detect some butthurt.
My butthurt detector is off the charts actually.

:^)

Attached: five-reddit-communities-1280x800.jpg (1280x800, 46K)

>Tripfag actually calling anyone reddit
Not him but damn, that's funny

>implying
Also, someone using a trip would probably be a LOT more at home there than here.
Just saying dude.

Only four albums that I consider perfect.
I kind of understand both sides of the too many 5's argument, like if you have a fuck ton of fives then you are probably not critical enough and just chuck things a perfect score willy nilly, on the other hand if you truly consider them perfect then eh who cares if you have more then 4 or more then 10 or more then whatever arbitrary number you want to pick.

Attached: topsters2.jpg (1755x678, 83K)

>this much butthurt

rateyourmusic.com/collection/dildobaggins/r5.0

I fucking love 1-3 of Dylan's bootleg series, how does Vol. 4 stack up against those?

i'm surprised how high i am on your compatibility list, nice variety in your upper ratings.

all respectable choices :)

Well considering I gave it a perfect score I would say it stacks up very well haha

Its just one live performance but its god tier, first half is an acoustic set and the second half is the electric set (This is when the crowd gets a bit rowdy because they were angry that he was going in a folk rock direction and considered him to be a traitor to the folk movement) All the songs are from his golden era and are performed perfectly with amazing emotion.

You hear what the crowd is saying as well which is cool, especially the infamous judas incident. WHich leads into the most bad ass moment where Dylan (stoned out of his mind) walks up to the mic and says "I dont believe you... your a liar! and turns to his band and tells them "Play fucking loud!" and they rip into like a rolling stone, pure ecstasy man

If the thread is still up by the time you have a listen, let me know what you think.

Attached: 1518782105474.png (354x286, 29K)

No pics because I'm lazy.

>ITCOTCK
>Red
>WYWH
>Remain in Light

rateyourmusic.com/collection/slugboy/r5.0

i like mussic

Attached: 0F8F8E75-324E-4B1E-BCF0-34FAE2D6AEE3.jpg (495x600, 257K)

fantastic
andrew jackson jihad and xiu xiu suck cock tho
the front bottoms are also vastly overrated

hi acre

not bad
just stay away from knives and sheit

word

nice

bunch of shit

nice

i understand

fedorable

i see

>Anyone with +5 five stars is automatically a pleb
i'd argue that it's entirely dependent on how much music you've listened to in the first place

my nigga right here

some classics

how is climate of hunter
big fan of walker but i've never heard it lol

heard melancholia is really good despite me actively disliking basinski

very good

nice

nice

Attached: 5.0s.png (975x507, 100K)

needs more 4'33
sal drone

>sal drone

Attached: 50.jpg (2448x3264, 1.57M)

Who is Sal?

rateyourmusic.com/collection/hotrew/r5.0

I have way too many 10/10s

Remain in Light > Fear of Music
77 > Fear of Music
More Songs... > Fear of Music
Speaking in Tongues > Fear of Music

you're over 45 years old

hey bb

that's a shitty chess opening for white.

Raggio Di Luna? more like Faggio Duh Luna.
Total cringe, but judge for yourself - youtube.com/watch?v=hFMLJnWMnUs

Agree with ITAOTS, respect Rumours. I think FB is more like an 8 but I have not one but 2 close friends who have that as their favorite album ever so I can see it.

I agree, and while I land on the one side of the spectrum(I have 162 5’s) I still get kinda annoyed when I see these profiles with sub 1000 ratings and 600 of em are 5’s, but if you’ve heard 3000+ albums it’s hard for me to believe less than 10 deserved a 5
Fuckin awesome that you have the two great CAN albums and didn’t fall for the Tago Mago meme. Also love Romans and Jane Doe, and fuck Obscura is for sure a GOAT metal album. Kenny G however would be tough for me to defend.
Assuming you haven’t, listen to Klaus Schulze- X. Brilliant album
Damn, a lot of similar picks to me. There’s a few I think are really overrated and even not good (MPP, MMT, Agaetis) but overall gr8 r8s m8
>the best PF album is Meddle
>The best Heads album is FoM
>The best Kanye album is MBDTF

This is all wrong
King’s gambit is actually really good for white if black accepts.

>I try to avoid rating classycool because it gives me cognitive dissonance
I'm curious as to what you mean by this

Ive listened to well over 5000 albums but I only consider those 4 to be 10/10, just because in my personal scale a 10/10 means its a piece of magic that is wonderful in musical terms but is also something that touches my soul. I know I sound cringy af, but I feel like I have a strong personal connection with those albums. I know every note and every lyric and I love them dearly.

But I get where you are coming from, if you have listened to that many the chance that you will love them enough to give a 5/5 rises as you listen to more and more.

rateyourmusic.com/~Clem_B

A little dark for my tastes.
I like this aside from the Kanye, he has better than MBDTF
Check out Cocoa Sugar by Young Fathers
Great taste

Attached: 5s.png (727x484, 82K)

Attached: Untitled.png (771x179, 25K)

rateyourmusic.com/~nelly_bbc

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 10.33.42 AM.png (805x685, 201K)

I had Yeezus as a 5/5 at one point but Guilt Trip just doesn't really do anything for me, the only other Kanye West album I'd consider giving a 5 is 808s & Heartbreak but the album finishes kind of weak.
Name a better Pink Floyd/Talking Heads album, you'll only embarrass yourself if you try.
I can get behind More Songs possibly being better, the rest is just pleb as fuck.
Thanks for the advice bud but I've never really understood the point in self-harm
I'll never understand how people think MBDTF is one of Ye's worst works
yes (up until all is dream)
Y'all have poor taste

Exactly my opinion, but for Send It Up instead of Guilt Trip, which I love.
How'd you make the stars black?

Attached: 1520802710805.jpg (420x420, 33K)

it's just a thing rym does for that album only

....Remain in light? Yeezus? 808's and Heartbreak? Atom Heart Mother?

Attached: butterball.png (200x250, 73K)

All fantastic albums except Yeezus and I haven’t heard the YF album yet, good picks tho
Yikes
Never could get into B&S. Do love me some deathconsciousness tho
PF: WYWH, Piper, Animals, DSOTM in that order
TH: 77, RiL in that order

I'm a big fan of WYWH, Piper, and DSotM but they all lack the consistency of Meddle. Also Animals is literally reads-animal-farm-once core and Dogs is way too long for it's own good.
RiL drops the ball really hard with The Overload, and Crosseyed and Painless is a pretty weak song too. Atom Heart Mother is good but it's just discount Meddle.
Send It Up has always been one of my favourites off the album, the line about getting Ye's Benz in the club is pure gold.

>the worst The Smiths album
you dumb cunt

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 6.23.21 PM.png (513x308, 90K)

>haven't listened to wildflower but the other two seem like they're safe picks
>I think I'd be more interested in seeing your 4.5s
There you are.

Attached: 4.5'.png (593x873, 159K)