How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

I don't feel anymore.

Like a good time for no-kneel CFL

Don't give a shit. I would stand for the anthem if I was at a game, but why care about what other people are doing?

patriotic and united, literally what america is all about.

they're all dumb niggers with master Jew, so who cares. we watch them give each other brain damage, not because we expect them to stand for the anthem of the civilized observers (us).

>10 more hours until kneelfest starts
>so excited I can't fall asleep

>it's not about the flag guise we're joining in unison
>kaepernick unironically said he won't stand for a flag that oppresses nogs
Really made me think

kneeling is an act of submission

sometimes you have to lower yourself to rise above

>'''''''america's team'''''''' kneels
You literally can't make this shit up. This is the same place that has a hole in their stadium so that "God can watch from heaven"

>How does this make you feel?

It makes me feel wonderful. Finally we get an opportunity to red pill the world on the plague of black violence in America. Finally this issue can be discussed openly and brought to light without everyone screaming racist.

>Protest the National Anthem because you think blacks are being treated unfairly by the police.

>Meanwhile Blacks commit the most rape, gun violence, robberies, crimes and murders despite being one of the smallest minority groups in America

Weren't you just in this other thread?

Just sad. I was a big fan of the NFL, but they've basically told me to go to hell.

I'm not boycotting the league, they're essentially boycotting me.

Sad!

>sometimes you have to lower yourself to rise above

You are so wise. Such incredible wisdom

stop kneeling you submissive faggot

Tomorrow you will be sober, and you'll finally understand how lame this sounds.

No. I just got up. A lot of people feel the same way I do though. This will backfire horrifically against the NFL and the black community.

The FBI just released the crime statistics, divided by race, for 2016. It does not look good for the black folk, who are proven to be homicidal maniacs.

sometimes you have submit in order to learn how to dominate.

sometimes you have to be lame when a situation is too serious.

At last I truly see..

>Doesn't look good for the blacks
Imagine mah shark

Are Amerikneels the ultimate cucks?

makes me feel like getting a hot dog real quick

Are they the same or have they gotten even worse?