I'm sorry Trump supporters

I'm really sorry, I got recently red pilled. I cannot believe I've been living a lie all my life. First it was that the media was brainwashing me into believing that Trump was a racist, and sexist guy. Then I read about the reality about Jews, people that I though were cool, next how the black people actually are the ones committing the crimes against themselves, and now that the welfare state actually sucks and will drive the US economy down. And now looking at past debates in various sites I see how cucked I was, I just copy and pasted URLs and called the other guy to prove them wrong. Most of the time they stopped replying after the ~3rd link I send and I though I won the debate. If I could go to the past and kick me in the fucking mouth I would do it.

Please /pol and kek, forgive my sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CvxN0Nt4
ghostbin.com/paste/j4ezamad/authenticate
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have been repremended

ADMONISHED

quit crying, pussy. We finally got some good news. Don't fuck it up with your gay shit.

Now that you've seen through the first layer of MSM lies, think about how many more you've missed.

BTW, just a heads up that you're going to start hating the people in your life who eat the shit that MSM serves and who don't support Trump.

Convert another.

The rabbit hole is much deeper than you think, but you took the first step, so you can't ever go back

pastebin.com/CvxN0Nt4

Jews are actually bro-tier.

You will be forgiven if you try to redpill your friends

Calm the fuck down, fag

Encourage a few Banker Jews to kill themselves this weekend as your penance...then all is forgiven

vote big don/kek come november and atone for your transgressions

>I just copy and pasted URLs and called the other guy to prove them wrong. Most of the time they stopped replying after the ~3rd link I send and I though I won the debate.

All other issues aside, this *is* how you win debates on the internet.

if youre a leftist incapable of independent thought, yes

u focking wot m8?

dude pol is just satire ok.

>t. pic related

I wish I could tell you it gets better. it doesn't. Enjoy having beliefs that will alienate you no matter where you go.

However, its empowering after a while. Just don't get too complacent. There is always a deeper pill.

Also, big victories recently, and November is going to be a paradigm shift, so you're slightly ahead of the curve.

Enjoy the ride. It never ends.

Get. Out.

you are forgiven user.

My favorite meme.

This. You can't get drunk anymore and talk about your views.

Only dubs can redeem you.

>the media was brainwashing me into believing that Trump was a racist

The next redpill will be realizing that racism isn't morally wrong. In fact, it's morally right.

Funny how being a yuge Trump supporter encourages people to cut back on drugs and alcohol.

I used to smoke weed daily and now I am an occasional weekend, once-in-the-evening smoker.

tbqh even though I was doing it myself, I now look down on people who are stoned frequently

redpill your friends

but NEVER go full redpill (it's the same thing as autism)

you need to be subtle, have some fucking tact, and realize what kind of culture and political climate you live in

but at the same time, convince people that they are under attack by a dangerous foreign enemy (mudshits), and that we need a strong and capable leader who is willing to do what is necessary to drive back the foreign hordes

this is how we win in November (in b4 "trump is the ultimate bluepill", at least he isn't Hillary fucking Clinton)

Wrap your purse straps around it bitch and join the cause

also check these dubs

its ok ameribro, i have been living in false lies as you were, and my life has changed around dramaticaly since i found Sup Forums, getting redpilled was the best thing that happened to me.
just make sure you redpill as many people as you can and save them.

This. I stopped drinking except a bit here and there socially.

You have chosen solitude over pleasure. You have seen the light, but live still in the dark. You have repented, but mercy is not the reward.

I am happy for you and sorry for you at the same time.

I'll make my call now, Too. I'd like to thanks every single of you for redpilling me and my friend. Although I haven't been here for a long time, Now I've started a nice flag collection and now I can see clearly now...

The rain is gone.

most of what you said is true and you are right to engage in critical thinking. but don't believe most of the shit you read here. its just another form of brainwashing

R A R E
A
E
E

As long as you don't relapse before November then all is forgiven friend.

roll?

Redpill thread?

>le pol is just satire meme
AHAHAHAHAHA I POSTED IT AGAIN. HEY REBBIT AM I COOL ENOUGH TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS YET?

Depends on the jew. I have never met a sephardic jew I didn't like, but at the same time every ashkenazi kike I have met needed to get his hook nose broken.

re roll :(?

Welcome to a life of misery and realization that the world is really as stupid as you think it is; that the establishment elite uses terms like 'racism', 'sexism', etc. to win every single argument that benefits their class while their regressive plebs think it's about being liberal

Speaking of redpills, I would like to hear more about the different classifications/species/etc of jews. I had up to this point assumed they were all equally bad

You don't know the half of it, OP.

Password is Sup Forums. Enjoy the ride!

ghostbin.com/paste/j4ezamad/authenticate

WTF?

thinking the redpill is going to be great for you.

That pic is awful.

Stolen valour...

Hmm, I still think discriminating someone for just the tone of their skin is morally wrong. Now I do understand that certain races do have biological differences. Like muslims have a really low IQ because for them is morally right to inbreed which causes the offspring to lose some IQ points. And I know there must be a lot of differences between races, and for that I need to investigate more.

Have you watched Stefan Molyneux's "the Untruth about Donald Trump" videos yet? They're amazing and a much watch

It's alright. Kek comes to us all eventually. You must ask and eventually he too will forgive you. Just do not be greedy

It's ok, you'll get there eventually.

Give praise to Kek. Honor him for thy Brexit. And loudly praise the name of Trump. Let no shill dissuade you, let no poll convince you. Trust only in repeating digits and thy shall see paradise.

Truth about Drumpf redpilled me off of current year man.

Molyneux's videos are long but they're all available as podcasts if that's more up your alley. Strongly recommended

REDPILL VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

>Muslim
>race

Mfw

Well first off don't take my personal experience to be the gospel truth, whether the jew is of Spanish of German decent he still a jew and should be treated with a certain amount of distrust. I just have gotten lucky and met some really bro tier sephardic jews in my time

Le drumpf meme!!!!

Back to plebbit faggot

You can't say they are all bad or even assign a classification to a group (except orthodox, they are royal cunts hated even by other jews). You just have to lurk to learn the tricks and motivations of the jews. Once you know that, you can see them like a beacon in every aspect of our culture.

I was referring to the video "The Truth About Donald Drumpf: John Oliver on Donald Trump" by Stefan Molyneux, you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc

I love Stefan. Especially since he's falling down the rabbit hole more and more. Truth about the American Indian Genocide was phenomenal. He's definitely worth watching/listening to. I've learned a lot from him

The jews that are controlling the world are fake ones, using satanic means instead of actual jewish teachings. They subverted the a loong time back, you just have to read the person to know for sure.

As for the different types of hook nose
Start here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions

its the name of the video you autist

Confirmed for not an argument.

wtf is that?

It's not racism if you think of it like this.

They are not dumb because they are brown

They are dumb aaannddd they are brown.

Listen, I know this is all a lot to take in, but it's for your better
And eventually, once enough cases present themselves to you, you make a sort of correlation there.

"Discriminating based on the tone of their skin" is a strawman to make judging someone seem more arbitrary than it is. Practically no one is actually judging anyone because of their skin colors.

Trump is an isolationist Nationalist
Nationalism has always called for moderation or outright negation of inebriated minds(ie staying sober)
Trump isn't the first and won't be the last to bring this to fruition
Personally I never started drinking but I hate the idea of not being in control of my own faculties

Yeah, it's not the skin color, it's the ethnicity and general demeanor that we judge on

IOW I don't care what shade of black or white you are. If you act like a nigger, you're a nigger.

Good to see you're still with us buddy
Heil Victory

Can attest to this

It's what we do son
Hack the Planet was a tutorial guide not a plot device

did you check?

When I identified as a liberal, I also identified with being afraid of guns. Now, I can't wait to buy guns as soon as I move someplace where I can legally have them.

I think a large factor is that the liberal mindset causes you to be powerless, to lack control, to **not be able to handle the responsibility of owning a deadly weapon**.

I'll see you guys on /k/ after I move.

Animal is a race tho....

K98 and a 1911A is all you need user

>Pol is satire

>Tfw the people I talk to also hates niggers

Finland is satire. Nobody in their right minds is actually happy living there.

GOOD SHILL THREAD FAG

GO READ ART OF THE DEAL

haha yea the only reason I said those things about those niggers was to mock silly republicans right guys

but I'm not a shill, what makes you believe I'm one?

Kek comes when he means to
He's probably busy doubleteaming a hot number with Farage

Wanted to read it but getting 502 errors and shit. What's in it?

Very nice Sup Forums-like character you got. Its almost subtle enough.

>tfw only finns and aussies seem to know the true purpose of Sup Forums
where did everything go wrong?

this

You'both live in 90% white countries.

Its the same every time

>I'm not a bigot watch

Import millions of shit skins

>A couple years later

I've made a terrible mistake

No loading. Just sits and spins.

Good to hear.
I hope this continues at a good rate.

If you seriously think this you are a complete idiot.

your sins shall be forgiven if you go out and convert more people to support Trump

You must accept the pain OP, become part of it. You'll hate the world and everybody around you for a while, until something breaks deep inside you. I don't know exactly what it is, but I know you'll actually start laughing again. All of the trivial stuff will suddenly become exactly what it is, trivial. You'll feel less worried about it and start looking at everything from a bigger picture. You'll become normalized to reality. You'll just accept the nature of what everything is. And from there you can start planning the rest of your life instead having your emotions dictate you from moment to moment.

Or you'll drink.

Either of those two seems to be the case.

This
Everyone was too quick to forgive
You must repent through the salvation of others.

This has already happened to me but with BREXIT.

Hey OP.
What was the cause of your opinion shift?

Most of us were cucked at some point.

Just two years ago I was full blown progressive.

Holy shit

Race is not skin colour. 'Discrimination' is another word for judgement.
It's a left wing red herring

This guy gets it