Patrice oneal

Patrice oneal

Not a nigger?

I think he was a black gentleman but its hard to say if he would have spoke out for Freddie Gray or some shit.

No

And yes I know niggers are the criminal problem but in the big picture blacks are here so either we ignore them or we accept them

So who is accepted folk that aren't white?

who this fuck is this nigga?

nope, just worm food

That's the problems with racist, they never bring up solutions.

A dead comedian who was pretty redpilled.

patrice o'neal would not have the opinion you hoped he'd have

he would have some weird third perspective that nobody expected. also he would include some aspect of niggerdom that white people are completely unaware of

Witnessed.

Trips of truth.

He'd def use the word "bitch" as in Freddy Gray was breaking the law for pussy

perfectly this

he'd have a nearly logical perspective that you can't tell if it's entirely legitimate with a touch if niggathink thrown in there

He was on a show 10 years that took videos from ebaums world and put them on TV (VH1 Web junk)

my mickNigger

ooh ok, im watching some of his videos seems like he was nice guy with good sense of humor.

Patrice was one of us.

I have redpilled black friends/coworkers that I get along great with. They know whassup.

No, Anthony Cumia is a nigger

Cucks. All black "people" are niggers.

Man he looks about 117 years old in black years.

This is the man that came up with the nick name
Heebie Kikeberger
He's not a nigger

You barely interact with black people or niggers you fuckin tundratrodding leafnigger, go suck on some syrup.

>what is the underground railroad
Also there was like 3 niggers in my highschool and 1 was in my grade so I know what im talking about, in my college there is none tho.

This. He could make you think in very unusual ways about things. He said plenty of stupid shit, but he was so damn perceptive and great.

Oh shit you're a regular Encyclopedia Britannigga

MY DAVID!!!

Also any of you neet faggots who can't get laid should listen to Black Phillip shows on youtube.

>Encyclopedia Britannigga
What the fuck is that?

This just ignore cuck shit

He was a nigger, but a good nigger

what's with all the patrice oneal shilling on pol? It's probably the same fucker every time.