It's 7am and I haven't slept yet. Just realised I'll never find somebody to care about me. Wtf I'm crying right now

It's 7am and I haven't slept yet. Just realised I'll never find somebody to care about me. Wtf I'm crying right now

England has fallen. Rip Amon.

lol just be yourself and you'll get a gf

Wrong board boss.

P.s. Dont be fat, clean up acne, move to US.
Girls love the accent here, assuming your accent isn't middle eastern

Somebody didn't get his ration today

Should have foreseen that Yanks are the only cunts awake at this time.

I cried yesterday cause I'll kms soon but today I had a terrible day and don't give a shit

I think there's too many humans. If everyone in Sup Forums killed themselves, the world would be better.

That's why you have to take care of yourself, user.

Drink some tea, get comfy under the blanket, stop thinking about it and doze off. You'll figure out the rest later.

my mum cares about me

Jesus. Get your shit together, Harry

I just had sex ROFLMAO

how much did you pay him

bout tree fiddy

It's Sup Forums's birthday be happy yurofag

>tfw gf
>still a miserable cunt

and thats a good thing in todays world
>child support
>alimony
>someone robbing you of time
>someone who burdens you with their problems

You don't know what you have till you lose it...

I agree with this but I still want a decent woman who's at least decent looking. As lonely as it gets sometimes, I'm not going to just settle for anyone. I wish I could live in the early 80's in a nice, white suburb. Perfect amount of technology in that era and from what I have been told it was a lot happier times.

Staying up all night and greeting about your dismal existence won't help. Go to sleep, then go to the pub and watch some footy, buy a nice cold pint, chat to people.

based goosey

>mfw we Index III now

I know dude, based Index 3. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Kys you weak willed worn

I don't get why people think this. Why not just rack up massive credit card debt and buy a motorcycle or a season pass or whatever you want? You were kys anyways so why not make Mastercard(tm) pay for it?

I would think that people on the seriois verge of ending thier life, mind paralyzing depression, wouldn't be like YA I'LL JUST RACK UP DEBT AND BUY A MOTORCYCLE HAHA. They have no reason to live anymore, nothing will give them joy. The only thing that will set them free is killing themselves.

>Implying I haven't thought about killing myself

Have you forgotten where we are? If I was going to an hero, there's no way I'm not buying an R1 or a busa and getting absolutely loaded. If I crash at 180mph into a van full of children, fuck it because, hey wow mission accomplished. A rope in the garage seems so depressing in comparison

this, if you want to kys atleast make it a good one to remember in the grave

That's why I said SERIOUS VERGE of ending thier life, not the meme thought you had one day of "killing yourself". I've had those thoughts too when i was 18-20 but I knew I was never even close to doing it.

That must really suck fgt.

I'm not saying that everyone would look at it like I do, a motorcycle would be specific to me. It would be literally suicide if I went through with what I described. Maybe op has a different idea on a fun way to go out. I know depression is mind numbing and paralyzing, but there are those moments of clarity.

is it just me or does everyone else feel like spics are not really humans? i can't see brown people having feels like this.

Nah, I've lived in southern California for 29 years and I can honestly say there are SOME spics who think that way, I've had a couple friends like that. Niggers on the other hand, though. I've never met or known one who thinks like that.

Mexicans are an extremely emo people

And to top it all off, banned from Sup Forums.

mum's good old snags

Disagree in part, mostly because of the time I spent working in East LA.

To keep it Sup Forums related, what do you think of the chorgers shitting up our fine locale?

I could care less, to be honest famalamadingdong, I'm a packer fan (dad lived in Wisconsin until he was 26, moved to southern California and then produced me and made me a packer fan from day 1). Fuck Los Angeles and Fuck southern California, if I could transfer high school districts and have my job in Wisconsin I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I'm a casual NFL observer, but I started some outside contract work for them during preseason and now I watch every game religiously. From what I've seen, Packers are the shit, but fans are classified as bandwagoners or just dumb faggots. I don't get it, so many people love the Steelers but they got their shit pushed in by the bears. Why the packer hate? Broncos seemed pretty impressive too.
Also, why wouldn't you GTFO of California immediately? It sucks here. Traffic and gibs is all I see. Plus the fun restrictions, especially high cap mags being banned, drives me fucking insane