What does pol think of people obsessed with tattoos

What does pol think of people obsessed with tattoos

I honestly have no idea why people get butthurt about tattoos, one of the oldest things humans have done to themselves, and people will act like it's the worst thing someone can do to themselves

Attention seekers
Special snowflakes

nothing more. why do you think people with tattoos on their arms wear sleeveless shirts? why women with tattoos on their legs wear shorts everywhere? all of them just want to show it off and want some kind of desperate attention because they sat in a chair for 3 hours.

> What does pol think of people obsessed with tattoos

I dont

I do not generally think about them.

Ancient rituals and rites of passage these are not.

Thicc
High test

>TFW no /fit/ gf to push me around for being weak
Just end it lads

What does Sup Forums think of people who deface their body one section at a time in a neverending quest to get attention from peers without actually accomplishing anything?

i want them to dominate me

I got one when I was 17 hurt so bad haven't gotten one since (21 now) also sauce on the demon heathens on the left

6 packs on females: gross
Covered in trashtoos: gross
Crossfit build: gross
Looking like you should have a dick (left): gross

Their bodies, they can do what they like to it

I think some are ok. Just don't get any on your face/neck or hands unless your like a tattoo artist yourself or work in a field where shit like that flys

Tattoos in and of themselves aren't degenerate. The problem is that people will generally get them for attention and to fit in a specific (usually degenerate) subculture.

Don't give a fuck about them or their tattoos.

Though I think it's a shame when pretty girls get them. Such a waste. Like my ex. That stupid whore.

Tattoos are gross.

They make the person wearing them look like they need a bath.

trashy

>I'm wearing my passion on my body so everybody who sees me will know what I'm all about

The modern approach to tattooing is absolute trash. It suggests an underlying insecurity resulting in a need to impose yourself on as many people as possible by means of getting your interests and things you like permanently drawn on your body.

The art of charisma is to be humble, yet sure of yourself, and to not give yourself away within the first few seconds of someone knowing you.

I hate this shit. I have nothing against tattoos, but people should just admit they get something because they just think like it. I don't buy a single story about "meaningful" tattoos. No you just got it because you fucking wanted to, don't give me some dumbass story about it.

Mental deficiency? Self esteem isse? Masochism? Who knows
Here it is used as a form of fitting in, a rite of passage for 18 year olds. You can literally buy social status with tattoos - provided youre not a total autist. Get tattoos, hang out at the club every weekend, accomplish nothing. Thats how it goes here

Like everything it was a lot more meaningful when there were only a few million humans on the planet and some dude is just like "You know what? I'm going to stab this black shit into me and draw on my body."

Now it's just "I have to work 30 hours just to get an appointment where some dude is going to do it for me."

They are usually, but not always, narcissistic attention whores.

ugly. i don't care about them.

gross in 40 years
not that they'll live that long anyway.

yuck

Degenerates. Displays a lack of willpower, poor decision making, and/or intelligence.

I don't have any tattoos, but this made me laugh really hard for some reason. Just the image of someone mistaking tattoos for dirt and making that face is just giving me the giggles.

> im scared of needles desu

that hardbody on the left is hot as all fuck.

the tattoos ensure i will never be erect.

Unless you're a biker, a sailor, or the bitch of either you're just some faggot poser who thinks "tattoos are cheat codes for cool"

My sister got into tattooing right around the time some ex-bf of hers got her into rockabilly music and weed and shit.

10 years later, she's 30, has never had a job, addicted to weed, is in some sort of mental health rehab clinic, self harms, lives of my parents' money, got into a fight with her landlord, etc etc.

I told her I thought Donald Trump was GOAT and she quite literally disowned me after that. Haven't spoken to her in about 6 months.

A total disaster. Sad!

This.

hah

HIS DRY?

pretty lousy work

If most people here hate tattoo's, imagine you had to get one, what would you get?

A good post from a Aussie mother of god

Road hog? Is that you?

>tfw no functional strength gf to pin your arms behind your back while jerking you off and whispering in your ear taunting you for being weak

>all those iron crosses

would let him call me suzie/10

My GF got one

dumped her

It's degenerate

Tattoos make people look dirty.

It is a sign they lack social habilities and are mentally unstable

I couldn't agree more user. I fucking hate when people ask what my tattoos mean. They mean I payed a lot of money for some guy to draw on me.

man oh man that's completely unironic eh?
what a fuck boy

"PROPERTY OF CHRIST"

and a dotted line around my neck where they can cut me if I don't kill them first

You have a boring personality so you have to put ebin pictures XDDDD on your skin to seem more interesting.

Not that I care what they do to themselves but it looks like utter shit in 90% of cases. Babbytier art just dotted around the place. There is some Amazon art on people out there though

>tfw no tattooed, muscular gf who loves dominating you physically and emotionally

Just fuck me up fampai

sailor tattoos are the only ones I have a bit of respect for, and only if they are on actual sailors

I don't have any myself. I find it very unattractive on women. Probably because I love clear skin. Tattoos like OPs pic can turn a 10 into a 3 in my book.

they're disgusting. They're entirely revealing of a lack of discipline and morality and a hunger for attention so strong that they're willing to permanently mutilate themselves.

I disregard anyone with tattoos. A woman with tattoos will never be anything beyond a fuck toy to me and men with tattoos will never earn my respect.

They're sort of a vice of mine.

I would tongue their buttholes.

t. Neckbeard

it would be of two Tattoo's in drag as the band Tatu.

Two Tattoo's Tatu tattoo.

Well not that I hate about them.
The fact that they show it off is what makes me hate 'em.

Also you couldn't get blood samples when you gets tattoos due to the ink

stupid

bordering mental illness

>tfw you will never be raped by a fit qt3.14

Women should not get tattoos.

Most men shouldn't either. Its just trashy.

Fucking console fags need to be gassed.

Man those aren't thick or hightest.
They are musclegirls.

I squat 4 plate fagot.

ITT: always clean shaven you needle ridden cunt

Looks okay on a guy I guess but if a girl has them it makes them look very, very manly. Not good.

fucking gross pic

they are really disgusting degenerates

I workout regularly and am clean shaven too. If I have on long sleeves you wouldn't know I have tattoos.

>Tfw I wanted serious replies
>Inb4 "We're actually serious"

I want all of them to knee me on the nose. I want them to make me bleed.

Tattoos are a perminant reminder of a temporary idea

Ehh some women can pull it off and some can't. I don't like when they cover their whole body though.

Come on, Two Tattoos Tatu tattoo is funny

Maybe you only see the ones not wearing sleeves because the ones that are you can't tell have tattoos senpai

*gets semi-chub*

I'd get one to match my wife because we're soulmates.

They used to mean something when western culture wasn't so narcissistic. A good example are WW2 veterans who got one or 2 tattoos on their arms or something with their unit or heart with their sweethearts name.

Now full grown adults getting tattoos of children's shows, or fake tribal bullshit and it's destroyed the concept.

honorary non-whites

what about the xboxone controller? what if he gets a ps4?

Attention whores.
But they can be useful pic related.

>S-Sure user
>hehe xd

yet I know you have slave marks without even seeing you. Get them lasered off and I might stop chuckling.

fucking saved

If you're obese or scrawny you shouldn't have Tattoos.

WOT

The EU has an opening just for you! Also, checked Satan.

>get them lasered off
>to appease someone on 4chin

Yeah no thanks.

for starters is painful, i dont know how people endure the annoyance that comes with getting one.

and, i think id get bored minutes after doing it. if i had a tattoo that changed all the time, thatd be cool. but a piece of shit drawing that is always there looking boring as fuck and with each day that passes looking even shittier.

>addicted to weed

women do this?

Do any of your stormfags have merchant tattoos?

>Thisismyfetish.jpg

That's why SOF are all tatted up Bc they lack discipline. Ok pal.

>tfw no stormfag bff

>Star Wars themed tattoos on anyone old enough to get one

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE NOW!!!!

Would still bang #1 and #2, but #3 on the far right looks like a man, you shouldn't have so little tit and so much waist.