How does it feel to know we could invade and destroy your entire country within weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/21/politics/uss-john-s-mccain-collision/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=yIMH50X0F-4
38north.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf/2016-03-10_THAAD-What-It-Can-and-Cant-Do.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It feels great to be powerful, doesn't it Ameribro? Europe, Japan and S. Korea are basically our vassal states.

>b-but we'd get help! people would help us! we'd need the help of the rest of the world!

pottery

You can't even put a chicken wire fence on our border, gringo please, you're embarrasing yourself.

yes you sure did a number on afghanistan, 16 years and counting

what is the goal in afghanistan? the goal in iraq was clear, topple saddam, and how long did that take? A fucking month lmao

The goal in Afghanistan is way more nebulous. Establish a stable government? What? No amount of military power can do that

If we decided to invade you we'd have Copenhagen turned to rubble within a week

>it'd take them an entire week to conquer a tiny country with less than 1% of the population of the US
very impressive

Invade and destroy vietnam.in weeks faggot.

good

You'd have to know where it is first, lol

Stupid Americans XD

I think we completely failed to conquer Iraq lol. What do you think the second I in ISIS stands for.

The generals promise every war would be over before Christmas, and they never are, and then we just bury that memory and say it again next time.

DANES CANT MATH

>>less than 1% of the population of the US

>Denmark/Population
>5.731 million (2016)
>United States of America/Population
>323.1 million (2016)
>5.731/323.1*100=1.774%

you'd be doing me a favour

got em

>weeks

you couldn't win against malnourished commie farmers in a jungle

you guys haven't even finished with Afghanistan yet, that's already 15 years.

Yet we sure did kill 1.2 million of them

We could take you in land warfare. Your army has been shown to be greatly incompetent

seriously what the fuck is taking so long. faster to just annex the territory

ho chi minh literally gave zero fucks

We have 32x the amount of people in our RESERVES than you have active personnel, not to mention we're equipped with the most advanced military technology in the world

Stop deluding yourself, you couldn't even win a fucking war against England lol

we're fucked if they bring that sniper out of retirement

>american """army"""

You gonna kamikaze us or something lmao google.fi/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/21/politics/uss-john-s-mccain-collision/index.html

Right up there with your friendly fire incidents

Good fucking luck.

>lmao bro a ship hit another ship that means they don't have the most capable navy in terms of force projection with 55x the amount of planes in your entire military bro

you would be T U R B O F U C K E D

>shell sydney
>shell melbourne
>that's literally it, there's nothing else worth wasting artillery on in australia

When has that ever been a factor?
Planes dont win battles.

>that feel when roasting in the outback and aussies pistol whip your squad

brb researching uber emus

And yet your country's army is right there with us, faggot

I don't think you'd manage to get 1% of that crap across the pond, m8

Navy does nothing in war only in imperialism aggression and destabilization.

if the enemy has no air presence and you do, they're not going to fucking win when you have all the CAS and all the means for bombings, not to mention like i said before our RESERVES dwarf their entire military, both standing and reserves

this is funny because these fleets are spread all across the globe right now

nigga what the fuck do you think carriers are for lmao

FORCE PROJECTION

We already conquered your country and without using weapons though.

and then you have to deal with a bunch of liquid courage addicted smart guys with insensitive autism all sparsely hidden in snow land

they'd turn the guerilla tactics up to eleven

let them, i didn't say anything about occupying, i said destroy, we'd level every city and let them hide in the snow

Di you know China has over 300 million men of fighting age available if you were to invade?

If you're so incompetent during peacetime and minor skirmishes in bumfuck nowhere against 170 cm """"males,"""" wartime is going to be quite a show, I reckon

danish ppl are faggots. your women love big brown cock

Top kek, you burgers really are fucking delusional.

That's only because half of our country is hell-bent on destroying it. The wall is coming, Pedro.

all white girls do

>The wall is coming
and you're paying for it

Did you know China's carriers are literally falling apart and they'd have trouble even fighting a war against the UK?

Wow it's almost like being an occupying force in a country with a huge insurgency isn't easy for anybody, and we should have left as soon as we leveled it

Would Finland be able to handle it? You couldn't even win a war against Italy, or even fucking Canada lol

here's how far ahead we are compared to the next strongest military

>CRIKEY MATE THE YANKS JUST GLASSED SYDNEY LET'S ALL HUNKER DOWN IN COOBER PEDY UNTIL THIS ALL BLOWS OVER

>Did you know China's carriers are literally falling apart
Wew lad, kep telling yourself that.

this, blowing up key cities doesn't eradicate a nationality of people

australia is gay. you all live on the coast lines because your country is mostly a desert wasteland.

that's why your population never expanded to the great numbers America did. you are pathetic and ya'll will probably be conquered by the Chinese

Vietnam is stronger than you, Bubba. You have lots of paraphernalia, but you're just simply too incompetent

>implying their bases are all there
>implying their military is having some beers there (okay maybe)

>Would Finland be able to handle it?

No, since our army is solely for defensive purposes. As should any army be. Now go be dumb somewhere else?

are you fucking retarded? we could nuke them off the face of the earth right now.

it doesn't matter how many men they have you stupid canadian faggot

Maybe, maybe not. If the worst that happens is I have to pay a little more in taxes and this country is better secured... well I can live with that just fine.

Don't wait, they only started building their navy and look at what the US spends ($825 billion) which is more than the next 50 countries (??) combined.
They don't seem afraid to build air bases in the south China sea which is an effective naval deterrent.

>launching nukes when other nuclear powers exist

ISHYGDDT

Good thing they don't let volatile nutjobs like you in charge of those nukes considering China has them too.

lmao look for far ahead of the chinks we are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index

notice how you're not even on the list, but
>lol you pulled out of a massacre back in the 1970s so your modern military can't do shit! even though we have a military the size of one of your bases!

Your navy wouldn't get close enough to Sydney, moron. Our navy has done extensive training with yours and has a comical rate of being about to complete missions undetected.

Your navy would loss more than it could possibly destroy. Americans are so fucking brainwashed by decades of propaganda that they don't realise that they've failed all major military operations for decades and lost trillions in the process. If your country was ever stupid enough to go to war against Australia, it would trigger a conflict that would result in the USA being torn apart.

There is a reason why your forces only ever take on third world tribals, far, far away from the homeland. It is an incompetent joke.
>Coober Pedy
Do you have the slightest fucking clue where that is?

youtube.com/watch?v=yIMH50X0F-4

are you guys really fucking kidding me right now?

China doesn't even have the capability of reaching us with their nukes. on the other hand, we can launch thousands of nukes that would obliterate china right away

you can have nukes, but you need a method of delivery too

>we could nuke them off the face of the earth right now.
1. No, you couldn't.
2. It would be the last action the USA ever took as a nation.
Burgers are pathetic.

if i didn't know where coober pedy was why the fuck would i have mentioned hiding there since it's all underground you absolute retard

and get a load of this, we beat pakistan around like a redheaded stepchild and even they'd fuck you up in a war, how delusional do you have to be to think that your pathetic, weak fucking country could last even a week against us? seriously you're memeing right?

No point in flashing your shiny new toys around when the USA can't even overcome sand niggers with cold war era guns.

Oh but it does. They have 300 nukes themselves and can effectively nuke you off the planet too, let alone being allied with Russia with another 7000 nukes.
You're fucking stupid for raping your citizens to have a big ineffective military that does more damage than good for its people.
Did you not see what Trump is repealing so you can spend more on it? How will you feel when a single enemy aircraft can waste your carrier group with those same nukes you love so much but can never use.
Your new carriers have enough design flaws to question their ability in actual combat launching aircraft.

yes, yes we could you kangaroo fucker or do you really think we don't have ICBM's capable of reaching them?

they have 300 nukes but none of them have a delivery method of reaching the US mainland dumbass

oh could you do a better job of being an occupying force on foreign soil full of local insurgents? would australia save the situation in the middle east if only it decided to?

Yes, we could. Things like this are constantly thought about and planned. Now, would we? Probably not, the political will doesn't exist and the consequences of a wide-scale nuclear exchange are something everyone wishes to avoid. To act like the US couldn't effectively devastate China with the use of nuclear weapons though? That's Aussie qualityposting at its finest.

Amerifats literally defend us

FOR
R
E
E

Dude, I think you should see a psychotherapist. You're fetishizing American military to a alarming extent. Did you have a problematic relationship with your father, because I think you're replacing your father with the troops as your father figure. I'm just worried about you. Seek help

this aussie is a delusional fucking retard lmao

I'm scared of the cold and you probably spy for us or something

>dude I get that you're actually right and your country could glass every city in mine in under a week but I don't want to admit that you're right so I'm going to tell you to see a therapist to try to make fun of you

Do it, faggot, I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker!

China has ICBM's capable of reaching anywhere in the US. As does Russia.
There's really only so many targets you need to take out to devastate a country.
Having thousands like America or Russia was all about guaranteed MAD.

>we beat pakistan
You trained them.
They flew planes into your buildings.
They housed Bin Laden for years.
They made your intelligence look like a joke.

>capable of reaching them?
They would be intercepted, you fucking idiots. Every other major power on Earth is actively monitoring your nuclear bases. Russia has already shown it can stop your preemptive strike ballistic missles.

Americans are so fucking dumb.
Wage war on PNG next, I want to see your commandos get captured by spear chucking cannibals for a decade and a half.

How does it feel to be using the same rhetoric and modus operandi as ISIS?

>I'm going to conveniently ignore the fact that you're the most powerful ruling global hegemon and just try to meme my way out of this argument

AUSTRALIAN
QUALITYPOSTING

Russia is a bit of a problem considering they have 7000 nukes. I'll give you that. that's why the US and Russia will never go to war with each other

but China only has hundreds and our missile defense systems can intercept while we obliterate the Chinese

>would australia save the situation in the middle east if only it decided to?
What do you mean? America is responsible for that mess, why the fuck would we clean it up? We aren't stupid like you cunts. How many trillions of dollars has training those terrorists cost you now?

dunno but popping them like ants feels pretty good

how's it feel to be voluntarily letting them into your country to signal to everyone that you're good people?

So you're saying you could totally win the war in the middle east if you just decided to? Nice, sure wish we had your help

Oh wait you're even weaker than fucking TAIWAN

No, I mean, how does it feel to be evil and controlling the world through fear and terrorism? We've never done that, I have no point of reference.

you've never done that, you just help by being the world's most prolific arms dealers :^)

you've never done that because you're too fucking weak and pathetic. but hey i'm sure you'd rather have china or russia as the world hegemon, not like we're technically your allies or anything. china and russia definitely share your values!

You forgot "Praise Allah!" Or Trump, whatever you call him nowadays.

The U.S. isn't evil user. You're just brainwashed. If the U.S. was evil the war in the Middle East would have been over a long time ago.

heated thread and performing art tier if bait

The English channel is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world, your entire fleet would be sunk by cargo ships within hours.

>implying i'm a trump supporter

lmao back to your cuckshed and when russia attacks be sure to tell them you'd rather have them as the global superpower while they're annexing your country :^)

China is building a hypersonic missile which will make anti-balistic systems obsolete.
Star Wars never happened, was deemed too expensive and too many technical challenges.
Your system now has maybe a 50% chance. When you nuke a country anyway, you fire ICMBs with fake warheads too to increase the real warheads chances. You overwhelm the enemies ability to deal with the threat (MAD).
THAAD is a theater level system so there's still a ways to go before you can talk invulnerability.

>38north.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf/2016-03-10_THAAD-What-It-Can-and-Cant-Do.pdf

You don't want to see how your country could falter; your dad crying, that is. Remember: even Vietnam kicked your ass. Sort things out with your dad, man

No, if you invade and destroy my country you're pretty evil. We're super-fucking good guys.

>building a democracy is evil

right, but we haven't, this is just a reminder that if we decided to we'd exterminate your entire country

you know why russia hasn't expanded more? because of us, but we're the evil hegemon :^)